Benq MS531 DLP Projector
- Type: DLP ProjectorIt has a chip which houses millions of mirrors that reflect light thousands of times each second. One-chip DLP projectors can produce more than 16 million colors while three-chip models can produce more than 35 trillion colors. This allows DLP projectors to reproduce more natural and lifelike images
- Contrast Ratio: 15000:1
- Brightness(ANSI): 3300 ANSI LumenBrightness of the projector is rated in lumens. The higher the lumen value, the higher the potential brightness of the image
- Lamp Life: 10000 HoursIndicates number of hours for which the lamp which provides brightness to the image will function
- Screen Size: 30-300 Inches
- Power Consumption: 260 Watts
- Weight: 2.38 Kg
- Native Resolution: 800 x 600The total number of pixels on the screen, more pixels results in a sharper image
- installation: Not Included
BenQ MS531 Eco-Friendly SVGA Business Projector
Smart Design for Daily Presentations
Tailor-made for simple, reliable performance in meeting rooms day in and day out, BenQ MS531 combines bright big-picture quality, intuitive hassle-free operation, and convenient digital connectivity with environmentally conscious power savings and budget-friendly low total cost of ownership.
A Bright Idea for Busy Meeting Rooms
3,300 lumens of high brightness provide comfortable lights-on presentations in well-lit meeting rooms to promote discussion, collaboration, and note-taking. The high luminance boosts picture quality with vibrant color for pictures and videos as well as crisp text and fine details.
Intelligent Functionality for Intuitive Operation
Dual HDMI inputs in addition to dual VGA inputs are purpose-engineered to host multiple presenters and their laptops or mobile devices without a second thought. Multiple inputs enable meeting participants, teachers, and students to collaborate instantly without complicated adapters or time-consuming IT support.
Vertical Keystone Correction for Perfectly Aligned Images
Countering the trapezoid effect when the projector must be placed off-center, such as simple placement on top of a table, the vertical keystone function adjusts the image for a professionally squared image. Keystone correction makes it simple to project ideally aligned images from a variety of locations.
Convenient Outer Adjustment Feet
Far superior to projectors with only one adjustment foot, the triple adjustment feet significantly enhance flexibility in a wide variety of meeting rooms, with the additional feet placed at the corners or the projector to facilitate easy movement.
Designed for Convenient Room-to-Room Portability
A sleek, compact industrial design with a sculpture patterned cabinet resists dirt and fingerprints as the projector is moved from one room to another, along with new intuitive keypad and remote control layout to simplify picture adjustment to the new room.
One-Touch Access to Installation Functions
Thoughtfully redesigned, the new remote control includes a dedicated Quick Install button, which instantly accesses installation-friendly functions such as Test Pattern and Keystone directly without selecting nested menus in the On-Screen Display.