AED 520Inclusive of VAT
- Type: Wrist Watch
- Watches For: Men
- Display Type: Analog & Digital
- Water Resistant Depth (m): 200
Casio GA-100BBN-1A G-Shock
From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, comes a basic series of models with monotone black coloring and a cloth band.
Powerful functions come packed in a configuration designed to stand up to rigorous work environment along with a CORDURA®* nylon fabric band that is stronger than nylon. This type of band is made of materials that are both light and very strong, while providing extremely high resistance to stretching, wear, and tearing. The band ring is made of stainless steel.
The monotone coloring of this watch give it a bold and powerful look that is suitable for any situation where the going might get tough.
*CORDURA® is a resistered trademark of INVISTA.
CORDURA® fabrics are woven from fibres characterized by extraordinary strength and durablity.
They are frequently used in outdoor gear and luggage, items that require particularly high levels of durability.
- Bezel material: Resin
- Cloth Band
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city / World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59’59.999”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units / hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
- Mach indicator (speed exceeding 1225 units / hour)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220