Canon EOS 1300D DSLR Camera Black With 18-55mm DC Lens
- Effective Megapixel: 18 MPActual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can take
- ISO: 100-6400Higher ISO number can capture images in low light environments without having to use a flash
- Number of focus points: 9More convenience when attempting to focus on objects
- Screen Size: 3 InchesActual screen size in inches measured diagonally
- Image Per Second: 3 FPSNumber of pictures taken per second. Higher the number more pictures can be taken
- What's Included: 16GB Memory Card + Bag
The EOS 1300D packs in all the fun of photography, which is why we recommend it to users looking for their very first EOS DSLR camera. It uses an 18-megapixel APS-C size sensor and the DIGIC 4+ image processor which even professional photographers recognize as high performance core features. It also has abundant auto shooting features and is compatible with over 70 EF/EF-S lenses, allowing you to take beautiful photos like a pro regardless of subject and genre. Wi-Fi and NFC compatibility allows easy file transfer to other devices. All the more convenient for sharing those wonderful photos on social media!
Shoot and share unique DSLR quality
Effortlessly capture distinctive DSLR quality pictures and cinematic Full HD movies using the 18.0 Megapixel EOS 1300D. Share instantly using Wi-Fi and connect to your smart device by simply using NFC*.
* Compatible Android devices with NFC capability
Take distinctive photos that set you apart
Capture superb detailed images thanks to a large 18.0 Megapixel APS-C size sensor
Print your images up to A2 size or creatively crop them and still achieve great quality.
Natural low light shots
Take memorable, atmospheric pictures in low light with a large ISO sensitivity range of ISO 100-6400 (expandable to ISO 12,800), which reduces the need for flash – so you can capture the natural ambience of every precious moment.
Beautiful background blur
Create stunning portrait shots that emphasise your subject against beautiful soft blurred backgrounds thanks to the shallow depth of field associated with DSLR photography.
Superb detail and colour
Shoot superb images with the details, colours and contrast exactly as you remember thanks to the DIGIC 4+ processor.