Benq W2000 DLP Projector White
- Type: DLP ProjectorIt has a chip which houses millions of mirrors that reflect light thousands of times each second. One-chip DLP projectors can produce more than 16 million colors while three-chip models can produce more than 35 trillion colors. This allows DLP projectors to reproduce more natural and lifelike images
- Contrast Ratio: 15000:1
- Brightness(ANSI): 2000 ANSI LumensBrightness of the projector is rated in lumens. The higher the lumen value, the higher the potential brightness of the image
- Lamp Life: 3500 / 5000 / 6000 hoursIndicates number of hours for which the lamp which provides brightness to the image will function
- Screen Size: 60-300 Inches
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1080The total number of pixels on the screen, more pixels results in a sharper image
- installation: Not Included
W2000 takes the home cinema experience to a new level thanks to BenQ technology that achieves the Rec. 709 standard for high-definition color reproduction. W2000 is precisely calibrated for cinematic color with Rec.709, utilizing a 6X RGBRGB color wheel with precision-tuned coating and color segments to replicate stunningly true colors and a superb viewing experience.
BenQ’s ISF-trained expert engineers tried more than 20 different combinations of color segments and color wheel coating, the factors that directly affect color gamut and brightness of a projector.
To maximize color accuracy, the process of software optimization involved adjusting the blacks, whites and greys towards D65 defined by Rec. 709. And the three primary and three secondary colors were adjusted one by one, until they were as close as possible to the references on the Rec. 709 color gamut.
Production Line Quality Control
Three color adjustment stations in the production line perform final checks on every single unit of our Rec. 709 projectors. Using exclusive BenQ color adjustment procedures, we make sure each projector is manufactured according to the Rec. 709 color standard, and BenQ quality engineers perform final color tests on each projector built to ensure Rec.709 performance.
Spectacular Full HD 1080p Visual Performance
Treat your eyes the brilliance of a 1080p Full HD optimized optical system crafted with only pure glass lens elements. Enjoy HD content with the finest clarity and sharpness – from Blue-ray and video games to live broadcasts.