Gorenje Dishwasher GS63160S
- Capacity: 13 Place SettingsFull size dishwasher
- Control Type: Button Control
- Noise Level: 47 dB30 - 45 dB (Quiet model), 46 - 55 dB (Normal model), 56 and above (Noisy model)
- Water Consumption: 11 Litres15 Litres and less is considered to be efficient diswasher
- Weight: 58 kg
- Design: Selected programme indicator | Visual indicator for wash finish on control panel | Time remaining indicator | Door panel installation options: Not possible
- Energy Rating: A+Higher the Star Rating, better the Refrigerator will work according to energy efficiency
Imagine throwing a dinner party and the dishes from the main course are cleaned in the time it takes to serve dessert. A quick 20 min programme with the SpeedWash function will do your dishes in only 15 minutes. Perfect for handling the volume of dishes created by having multiple guests in the house.
The baskets are equipped with highlighted movable elements and a customizable basket layout for easy loading. The truly simple three level basket adjustment system allows you to fit even the biggest pots and plates. The plate rack in the lower basket can be easily folded to allow more space for larger items. Cutlery can be perfectly organized on a special tray. The cutlery pieces are positioned separately so that they do not scratch and can dry out perfectly. Every detail is carefully designed so that the handling is as easy as possible.
SmartFlex dishwasher with a height of 86 cm is a perfect match for the kitchens with worktop height adjusted to the users. Impressive 56cm fully inox tub, one of the largest on the market, holds enough space for all your needs. Even 35 cm plates on XXL and 31 cm on standard size dishwashers!
With the AquaStop safety feature, the dishwasher can be safely left to operate at night as well as in your absence. In case of a leakage or flooding, AquaStop automatically cuts off the water supply while the pump siphons the residual water out of the dishwasher basin. AquaStop remains fully functional over the lifespan of the appliance.
Hot water connection
Gorenje dishwashers can also be connected to hot water (max. 70 °C) instead of cold. Choosing a hot water connection cuts programme times and reduces the dishwasher’s electricity consumption. An environmentally and budget-friendly solution for your family.