Sony DSCW800 Digital Camera Silver
Out of stock
- Effective Megapixel: 20.1 MPActual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can take
- ISO: 100-3200Higher ISO number can capture images in low light environments without having to use a flash
- Number of focus points: N/AMore convenience when attempting to focus on objects
- Screen Size: 2.7 InchesActual screen size in inches measured diagonally
- Image Per Second: 1 fpsNumber of pictures taken per second. Higher the number more pictures can be taken
The DSC-W800 comes with an Advanced Flash feature that delivers bright and clear photos, even when shooting faraway subjects in low-light situations. Its Super HAD CCD sensor with 20.1 effective megapixels lets you capture moments in rich detail, delivering low noise and the best image quality in this camera class.
Easy Made Easier
This incredibly easy-to-use camera slips right in your pocket, ready to capture a memory at a moment’s notice. Get close to faraway subjects with 5x optical zoom, then snap gorgeous 20.1MP photos or record beautifully detailed HD video. Your pictures will come out crisp and clear thanks to the professional-grade Sony lens with Optical SteadyShot™ image stabilization.
Say Goodbye to Blur
Don’t let a not-so-steady hand prevent you from capturing the moment. Optical SteadyShot image stabilization with Intelligent Active mode compensates for camera shake by countering camera movements in both horizontal and vertical directions. Get sharp, blur-free footage and photos in otherwise unsteady situations, like shooting video while walking or zoomed in.
More Pixels Please
Capture high-resolution images with superb contrast and clarity down to the finest detail thanks to the 20.1MP Super HAD™ CCD image sensor. More pixels means you can enlarge, zoom in and crop your pictures without jeopardizing quality.
|Sharaf DG||AED 314|
Best Price Guarantee (Check prices across power retailers. The prices shown here are provided by Price Check – a 3rd party application. Sharaf DG is not liable for the prices disclosed by the application.)