Sony ILCE7SM3 α7S III Mirrorless Digital Camera Body Black
UAE Authorized Product With 1 Year Brand Warranty
- Actual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can takeEffective Megapixel: Approx. 12.1 megapixels
- Higher ISO number can capture images in low light environments without having to use a flashISO: Still images: ISO 80-102400 (ISO numbers up from ISO 40 to ISO 409600 can be set as expanded ISO range.), Movies: ISO 80-102400 equivalent (ISO numbers up to ISO 409600 can be set as expanded ISO range.)
- More convenience when attempting to focus on objectsNumber of focus points: 759 Phase-Detect + 425 Contrast Detect
- Actual screen size in inches measured diagonallyScreen Size: 3 inches
- Color: Black
FOR VISUAL TRAILBLAZERS
With extreme full-frame movie performance including high sensitivity (expanded ISO up to 409600), 15-stop wide dynamic range, 4K 120p1, fast and dependable autofocusing, and extra-strong image stabilisation, the α7S III again raises the bar for movie makers.
Large pixels deliver high sensitivity and low noise
The new full-frame 12.1-megapixel2 back-illuminated Exmor RTM CMOS image sensor packs major innovations in light gathering, wiring and output optimisation. These deliver blazing doubled readout speeds, superb image quality throughout the whole sensitivity range, 15-stop wide dynamic range, and reduced rolling shutter, with the sensor also providing focal-plane phase-detection AF.
Up to 8x more powerful BIONZ XR image processor
Along with the new sensor and its unprecedented speed, the BIONZ XR image processing engine has also been newly developed and packs up to 8x more processing power4. With a future-oriented architecture, it delivers high quality images faster for superlative still and video expression, as well as dramatically improved camera interface responsiveness.
Stunning AF performance even at 4K 120p
- MainBrandSonyColorBlackModel NumberILCE7SM3
- GeneralFeaturesIncorporating a powerful new engine in its compact body, the a7S III builds on the strengths of the S series such as high sensitivity and wide dynamic range, while providing pro features like enhanced AF, optical image stabilisation and 4K 120p recording.
High-performance hybrid autofocus optimised for still or video capture
Newly developed 12.1MP sensor and new BIONZ XRTM engine
Professional movie capture up to 4K/120p
HIGH-DEFINITION 9.44 MILLION-DOT ELECTRONIC VIEWFINDER: Boasting the highest resolution in its class, the a7S III's viewfinder rivals the resolution of the human eye. It provides category-leading 0.90x viewfinder magnification, a 41º diagonal field of view, and a 25mm high eyepoint for clear, low-distortion viewing. Improvements in sealing greatly reduce the chance that even drastic ambient temperature fluctuations will cause interior condensation.
NEW TOUCH-DRIVEN MENU WITH WORKFLOW-BASED NAVIGATION: Responding to requests from pro photographers and videographers, the menu structure has been designed to allow professionals to work more efficiently. Menu tabs are on the left side of the display, while parameter groups and parameters related to the selected tab appear on the right. Up to three levels can be displayed together, making the menu structure more clearly visible. Touch-responsive menu operations enable fast, intuitive control.
DEDICATED SETTINGS MENU FOR MOVIE SHOOTING: A subset of the camera's settings can be changed independently for movie or still shooting, which can be useful if you want to use different ISO, Iris (aperture) and other settings depending on the shooting mode. Another convenient feature is the use of Flexible Exposure Mode instead of normal PASM Mode when Movie or S&Q mode is selected. This allows quick switching between auto and manual control of Iris (aperture) and shutter speed, and the function can be assigned to a custom button to allow one-touch toggling between auto and manual.
10-bit 4:2:2 recording: Record right on the camera with the amazing richness of 10-bit depth and 4:2:2 colour sampling, for far greater flexibility in image grading, post-processing and compositing.
Movie-shooting comfort: Responding to feedback from professional users, the MOVIE button has been moved to the top face for improved operability in any shooting position. Mode dial ordering and speed of switching have also been improved.
Vari-angle LCD monitor for comfortable movie shooting: The variable-angle 1.44 million-dot17 3.0-type touch screen features a side-open design, for flexible positioning and improved visibility when mounting on gimbals or rigs.
- SensorMegapixelApprox. 12.9 megapixelsEffective MegapixelApprox. 12.1 megapixelsMax resolution4K 120pSensor Size35 mm full frame (35.6 x 23.8 mm)Sensor typeExmor R CMOS sensorProcessorBIONZ XR™
- ImageISOStill images: ISO 80-102400 (ISO numbers up from ISO 40 to ISO 409600 can be set as expanded ISO range.), Movies: ISO 80-102400 equivalent (ISO numbers up to ISO 409600 can be set as expanded ISO range.)Custom white balanceAuto / Daylight / Shade / Cloudy / Incandescent / Fluorescent / Flash / Underwater / Color Temperature (2500 to 9900K) & color filter / CustomJPEG quality levels(DCF Ver. 2.0, Exif Ver. 2.32, MPF Baseline compliant
- Optics & FocusNumber of focus points759 Phase-Detect + 425 Contrast Detect
- Screen / ViewfinderScreen Size3 inchesScreen dots1,440,000 dotsTouch screenVari-angle touch screenScreen type7.5cm (3.0-type) type TFTViewfinder type1.6 cm (0.64 type) electronic viewfinder (color)Viewfinder magnification0.90x
- Photography FeaturesMinimum shutter speedStill images: 1/8000 to 30 sec, Bulb, Movies: 1/8000 to 1/4 (1/3 steps), up to 1/60 in AUTO mode (up to 1/30 in Auto slow shutter mode)Flash X sync speed1/250
- Videography FeaturesMicrophoneBuilt-in, monauralSpeakerBuilt-in, monauralVideography notes10-bit 4:2:2
- StorageStorage media types2x Multi slot: CFexpress Type A memory card, SDXC memory card (UHS-I/II compliant), SDHC memory card (UHS-I/II compliant), SD memory card
- PhysicalBatteryOne rechargeable battery pack NP-FZ100DimensionsApprox. 128.9 x 96.9 x 80.8 mm, Approx. 128.9 x 96.9 x 69.7 mm (From grip to monitor)Battery Life (CIPA)Approx. 510 shots (Viewfinder) / approx. 600 shots (LCD monitor) (CIPA standard), Approx. 80 min.(Viewfinder) / Approx. 95 min. (LCD monitor)(CIPA standard)
- ConnectivityHDMIHDMI connector (Type-A)USBYes (SuperSpeed USB 5Gbps (USB 3.2) compatible) (Available with USB Type-C Terminal. USB PowerDelivery compatible)Wi-FiYes (Wi-Fi Compatible, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz band/5GHz band))NFCYes (NFC forum Type 3 Tag compatible)
- WeightWeight699 GRAM
- Body TypeBody MaterialMagnesium Alloy
|Sharaf DG||AED 13,720.00||View 4 more promotion|
Best Price Guarantee (Check prices across power retailers. The prices shown here are provided by Price Check – a 3rd party application. Sharaf DG is not liable for the prices disclosed by the application.)