Have your Mobile, Tablet, Smartwatch or any IT Product (except printers) Insured against Accidental Damage, Cracked Screen and Liquid Damage for 2 Years, with 12 months of unlimited Tech Support only with DG Shield Premium.
|Period||12, 24 & 36 Months||12 Months||24 Months||24 Months|
|No of repair claims||Unlimited||1 Claim in 1 year||2 times in 2 year||2 times in 2 year|
|Excess Free / Claim||Nil||10% or AED 200 of the original product value.||10% of the unite value or AED 200||10% of the unite value or AED 200|
|Which ever is lower||Which ever is lower||Which ever is lower|
|Coverage||Manufacture Defects||Accidental and Liquid Damage, Cracked Screen||Accidental & Liquid Damage||Accidental & Liquid Damage|
|Depreciation for Replacement / GV||Replacement guarantee charges – 9%, EW 14% for 12 Months/EW 24% for 24 Months & EW 34% for 36 Months||10% of the original product value||1st YR 10%, 2nd YR 20%||1st YR 10%, 2nd YR 20%|
|Replacement Condition||One time replacement under replacement guarantee||only one time. After replacement warranty will be voided.||Only one time, After repalcement the policy becomes void||Only one time, After repalcement the policy becomes void|
|Unlimited Software Support for 12 months||_||_||_||Software installation & Troubleshooting|
|_||_||_||Data transfer & data Backup|
|_||_||_||Computer Tune ups|
|_||_||_||Support on virus removals|
Advance Your Gadget Protection
Call Us Today
600 502 034
What is covered?
Products – Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones, Desktops & Wearables
Period – 24 months (Accidental and Liquid Damage)
– 12 months (Extended warranty)
– 12 months (Unlimited Tech Support)
- Software Installation & Troubleshooting
- Email Configuration
- Data Transfer & Data Backup
- Computer Tune Ups
- Support on Virus Removals
- Health checkup
Terms & Conditions
- DG Shield Premium’s service repair handling charges: 10% or AED 200 (whichever is lower) of the original product value.
- If the product is irreparable, DG Shield Premium will cover the cost of replacement either by offering a similar product, or through gift vouchers of the same value upon customer paying :
- 10% (Up to 365 days from the date of purchase of the product) of the original product value
- 20% (Above 365 days from the date of purchase of the product) of the original product towards service charges
- Along with 10% or AED 200 service repair handling charges.
- During the DG Shield Premium period, if the unit is beyond economical repair or replacement, a Gift Card will be issued and DG SHEILD PREMIUM membership will be cancelled after issuing the Replacement/Gift Card. Extended warranty will continue for the new product.
- During the process of Repair or while offering Unlimited Tech support, Sharaf DG will not be liable for any loss of data, programs or software.
- The benefits of this plan can be availed in United Arab Emirates only.
- Accessories are not covered.
- Software Support which does not meet the customer’s system requirements, software upgrades or new software releases. Third party plug-ins like browser, helper applications and Flash players including the operating system and software added to the appliances.
- Software Support for products located outside of the United Arab Emirates, versions of supported products older than the current version.
- Remote or on-site training services, scripting, programming, database design and web development.
- Product keys for activation and recovery of lost data or software.
- When the serial/model number of the set has been tampered with or removed and any unauthorized repairs performed by third parties.
- Any loss affecting SIM card, accessories, ancillary product, etc. even if the equipment stops working completely.
- Loss or damage caused by wear and tear or normal deterioration.
- Reception or transmission problems resulting from external causes/perils.
- No liability is accepted towards losses which are covered under the electronics appliance manufacturer’s warranty, including any food or medicine loss due to product failure.
- Any defect that is initially not covered by the manufacturer or supplier warranty. Incomplete installation, excessive or improper usage, negligence, transit/transportation damage and willful misuse, routine maintenance, cleaning, lubrications, adjustments, alignments, overhaul, modification and de-scaling, wrong power supply, video head cleaning, stains or any problem with supply of gas or water.
- Any loss incurred due to loaning the insured equipment to a third party, transfer of ownership or sales return of any appliance, which has been used for commercial or rental purposes.
- Modification/alteration of any sort made to circuitry, original design of the appliance. Appliances being recalled by the manufacturer. Claims arising from the failure to follow manufacturer’s instructions. Any loss or damage to a person or property, direct, consequential or incidental damages arising from the use of or inability to use the appliance.
- Video/audio heads, plugs, control knobs, connecting cords, remote control, cartridges, cabinets, smart cards, dust bags, air/water filters, fuses, light bulbs, fluorescent tubes, related starters, attachments, light covers, rain covers, belts, print heads, drums, batteries (in built and external), cables, adaptors, evaporator coils, condenser coils, gas charging, circuit breakers, voltage stabilizers, scanners, remote controls, sheet metal parts, thermocol parts, all plastic parts and other consumables as applicable.
- Labor costs will not be covered:
- for parts not eligible under extended warranty
- if no faults are found in the device(s) / appliance(s)
- Cosmetic damage including but not limited to damage to paintwork, dents or scratches and costs due to rust and corrosion.
- Loss arising due to unlawful intentional act or willful neglect.
- Coverage is only provided on split and window air-conditioners with up to 3-ton capacity.
- Any consequence of war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war rebellion, revolution, insurrection, mutiny, riot, strike, lock out, civil commotion, military or usurped power, acts of a group of malicious persons or persons acting in behalf of or in connection with any political organization, conspiracy, confiscation, commandeering, requisition or destruction of or damage to property by order of any government de jure or de facto or by any public authority. Any consequence of nuclear reaction, nuclear radiation or radioactive contamination. Loss arising due to unlawful intentional act or willful neglect, loss or damage caused by extraneous perils such as fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, sand or other natural calamities, voltage fluctuations, theft, attempted theft, malicious damage.
- Any service not expressly described in this Service Description.
How to Obtain the Service
You may visit any of the nearest Sharaf DG stores to claim the service for Accidental / Broken screen / Liquid damage.
Unlimited Tech Support Service
You may obtain Remote Support by reaching out to us on 04 2937951 from 10 am – 10 pm, Sunday to Thursday
or by visiting Techbench at Sharaf DG stores.
Cancellations of this plan may be made by the purchaser for any reason, within 7 days from the date of purchase and upon presenting the original invoice at the store of purchase. The DG Shield Premium certificate has to be returned at the time of cancellation.
Fraud: All benefits of this DG Shield Premium is lost if a fraudulent declaration or claim is made.
For detailed terms and conditions and to know more about the DG Shield Premium Plan:
- Please visit sharafdg.com
- or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- or Call us on 600 502034