Grow your business
With the growing number of stores and their eminent online presence in the region, Sharaf DG is your ultimate destination to grow your business. Selling at Sharaf DG is now easier than ever. List your product and take complete control of the inventory, sale performance. Be updated on the customer journey and product views online as well as offline. What more, work with fixed margin or minimum guaranteed margin.
What do you want to sell
Where you want to sell
With whom you want to sell
Why sell at Sharaf DG?
Easy 4 Step Process
Guidelines on Listing new categories & new products –
Electronics & Non-Electronics categories
Requirements from the Seller
The seller must
- Be a registered business in UAE and provide a valid Trade License (as seller).
- Have inventory of products in the category.
- Have a warehouse which will fulfil orders and accept returns. In the absence of which should be ready to use the Sharaf DG warehouse to fulfil orders and accept returns. Sharaf DG will not be able to warehouse any products which needs refrigeration and has a short shelf life.
- Have a contact person/team to handle customer queries or complaints.
- Provide product information from Brand’s website, Own website, Product Data Sheets, for Sharaf DG to list on SharafDG.com
- Inform its policies around product quality claims, warranty, repair and product return if any in line with the general practice for the category.
- Be ready to price the product and manage on an ongoing basis.
- Be ready to provide required documents to show ownership of inventory, approval from Brand to sell in UAE.
Requirements for the Product
The product must
- Be new (not used, damaged, refurbished, expired)
- Be for sale (not be a free item, promotional item, should not be a “not for sale” item)
- Be intended for sale in UAE and comply with laws & regulations of UAE
- If it is a food product, then the product should be labelled in English and Arabic. All food products must be intended for sale in the UAE and comply with all applicable local laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, food information and labelling regulations.