Air Miles Middle East is the region’s most exciting loyalty programme and is run by Aimia Inc., a data driven marketing and loyalty analytics company.
Since our launch in 2001, over a million members have enrolled from across the UAE, Qatar and Bahrain. And there’s very good reason for this, as our members collect Air Miles on everyday shopping from a huge range of partners including HSBC, Spinneys, Sharaf DG, Damas, Chilli’s, African & Eastern and many more!
Air Miles offers all of its members a wealth of rewards and unique offers and experiences. No opportunity is missed to help members get great value with our fully digital programme’s weekly exclusive offers.
Air Miles has a fully interactive website and mobile app, allowing our members to check their Air Miles balance any time, redeem online, access the many offers in-store, as well as choose from a wide range of travel and entertainment rewards, including flights, hotels, and events.
How do I join or register for Air Miles?
It’s easy to join Air Miles and can be done quickly online, here’s how:
- Download the Air Miles ME mobile app here available for Android and iOS devices and get your digital membership card.
- Either pick up a key tag from our participating partner outlets and register on the website or via the Air Miles ME mobile app.
- Visit our website and click the ‘Join Us’ tab on the home page and follow the steps to join Air Miles.
- The first step is to verify your details by entering your first name, surname, email address, mobile number, date of birth and religion.
- You will then receive an email with a verification link for you to validate the data which you’ve entered.
- If you have joined from the website, you will be sent a card number to enter into the Air Miles ME mobile app, which then means you will have your digital membership card with your all of the time.
- It’s simple and FREE to join with live chat working 24/7
- Members collect Air Miles on their everyday shopping at over 100 brands
- Spend them on exciting rewards such as flights, shopping vouchers, hotel stays and much more
- The family can earn Air Miles too: Every member can get up to 3 Key Tags
- Members can collect Air Miles in the UAE, Qatar and Bahrain
- Members using their HSBC card can collect anywhere in the world, and TWICE when spending at Air Miles partner brands!
How to Collect Air Miles?
Visit our website www.airmilesme.com or the Air Miles ME Mobile App, and click on the ‘Collect Air Miles’ page. There you will find a list of our partners by category where you can collect Air Miles where you can simply present your key tag or virtual card on the mobile app, and collect Air Miles for your total spend. Occasionally we have pop-up partners who issue Air Miles for a time limited period. Therefore, visit the website regularly to see the latest offers and partners available. You can also earn Air Miles twice when you use your HSBC Credit Card along with your Air Miles card or key tag at our partner outlets.
How to Redeem Air Miles?
Visit our website www.airmilesme.com or the Air Miles ME Mobile App, and click the ‘Redeem Air Miles’ page. There you will discover all of the places where you can redeem for e-vouchers or in-store at Air Miles partners, as well as access the Air Miles Travel Shop. If you need any further assistance, you can use the Live Chat function to chat with one of our customer service representatives who will guide you through our wide selection of rewards.
The minimum amount of Air Miles required for a redemption differs depending on where you choose to redeem your Air Miles.
Redemption of Air Miles for partner e-vouchers, hotels and car hire is 14,000 Air Miles and redemption of Air Miles for flights is 30,000 Air Miles per ticket.
Air Miles can be redeemed for Air Miles Monday, available on the mobile app, for 100 Air Miles.