Have your mobile, tablet, wearables or any IT product (except printers) insured against accidental damage, cracked screen and liquid damage for 2 years, only with DG Shield+.
|Period||12, 24 & 36 Months||12 Months||24 Months||24 Months|
|No of repair claims||Unlimited||1 Claim in 1 year||2 times in 2 year||2 times in 2 year|
|Excess Free / Claim||Nil||10% or AED 200 of the original product value.||10% of the unite value or AED 200||10% of the unite value or AED 200|
|Which ever is lower||Which ever is lower||Which ever is lower|
|Coverage||Manufacture Defects||Accidental and Liquid Damage, Cracked Screen||Accidental & Liquid Damage||Accidental & Liquid Damage|
|Depreciation for Replacement / GV||Replacement guarantee charges – 9%, EW 14% for 12 Months/EW 24% for 24 Months & EW 34% for 36 Months||10% of the original product value||1st YR 10%, 2nd YR 20%||1st YR 10%, 2nd YR 20%|
|Replacement Condition||One time replacement under replacement guarantee||only one time. After replacement warranty will be voided.||Only one time, After repalcement the policy becomes void||Only one time, After repalcement the policy becomes void|
|Unlimited Software Support for 12 months||_||_||_||Software installation & Troubleshooting|
|_||_||_||Data transfer & data Backup|
|_||_||_||Computer Tune ups|
|_||_||_||Support on virus removals|
Advance Your Gadget Protection
Call Us Today
600 502 034
What is covered?
· All electronic devices.
· Covers 2 incidents of repair during the period of 24 months from the date of purchase of the product.
· Accidental and Liquid Damage, Cracked Screen
· Extended Warranty
· Cross border warranty for UAE, Oman and Bahrain
Check warranty status
To check the status of the warranty of products you purchased from Sharaf DG, visit https://uae.sharafdg.com/warranty/
General Terms & Conditions
- DG Shield+ service repair handling charges: 10% or AED 200 (whichever is lower) of the original product value.
- If the product is irreparable, DG Shield+ will cover the cost of replacement either by offering a similar product, or through gift vouchers of the same value upon customer paying :
- 10% (Up to 365 days from the date of purchase of the product) of the original product value
- 20% (Above 365 days from the date of purchase of the product) of the original product towards service charges
- Along with 10% or AED 200 service repair handling charges.
- During the DG Shield+ period, if the unit is beyond economical repair, replacement or a Gift Card will be issued and DG Shield+ membership will be cancelled after issuing the Replacement/Gift Card. Extended warranty will continue for the replacement product.
- The benefits of this plan can be availed in any Sharaf DG store in UAE / Oman & Bahrain.
- Accessories are not covered.
- When the serial/model number of the set has been tampered with or removed and any unauthorized repairs performed by third parties.
- Any loss affecting SIM card, accessories, ancillary product, etc. even if the equipment stops working completely. Loss or damage to recording media, software or data. Software defects or software generated problems including the operating system and third party software or the reloading software.
- Loss or damage caused by wear and tear or normal deterioration. Cosmetic damage including but not limited to damage to paintwork, dents or scratches and costs due to rust and corrosion.
- Reception or transmission problems resulting from external causes/perils.
- No liability is accepted towards losses which are covered under the electronics appliance manufacturer’s warranty, including any food or medicine loss due to product failure.
- Any defect that is initially not covered by the manufacturer or supplier warranty. Incomplete installation, excessive or improper usage, negligence, transit/transportation damage and willful misuse, routine maintenance, cleaning, lubrications, adjustments, alignments, overhaul, modification and de-scaling, wrong power supply, video head cleaning, stains or any problem with supply of gas or water.
- Any loss incurred due to loaning the insured equipment to a third party, transfer of ownership or sales return of any appliance, which has been used for commercial or rental purposes.
- Modification/alteration of any sort made to circuitry, original design of the appliance. Appliances being recalled by the manufacturer. Claims arising from the failure to follow manufacturer’s instructions. Any loss or damage to a person or property, direct, consequential or incidental damages arising from the use of or inability to use the appliance.
- Video/audio heads, plugs, control knobs, connecting cords, remote control, cartridges, cabinets, smart cards, dust bags, air/water filters, fuses, light bulbs, fluorescent tubes, related starters, attachments, light covers, rain covers, belts, print heads, drums, batteries (in built and external), cables, adaptors, evaporator coils, condenser coils, gas charging, circuit breakers, voltage stabilizers, scanners, remote controls, sheet metal parts, thermocol parts, all plastic parts and other consumables as applicable.
- Labor costs will not be covered:
- for parts not eligible under extended warranty
- if no faults are found in the device(s) / appliance(s)
- Loss arising due to unlawful intentional act or willful neglect.
- Coverage is only provided on split and window air-conditioners with up to 3-ton capacity & electronics value up to AED25,000
- Any consequence of war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war rebellion, revolution, insurrection, mutiny, riot, strike, lock out, civil commotion, military or usurped power, acts of a group of malicious persons or persons acting in behalf of or in connection with any political organization, conspiracy, confiscation, commandeering, requisition or destruction of or damage to property by order of any government de jure or de facto or by any public authority. Any consequence of nuclear reaction, nuclear radiation or radioactive contamination. Loss arising due to unlawful intentional act or willful neglect, loss or damage caused by extraneous perils such as fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, sand or other natural calamities, voltage fluctuations, theft, attempted theft, malicious damage.
- Any service not expressly described in this Service Description.
Cancellations of this plan may be made by the purchaser for any reason, within 7 days from the date of purchase and upon presenting the original invoice at the store of purchase. The DG Shield+ certificate has to be returned at the time of cancellation.
Fraud: All benefits of this DG Shield+ is lost if a fraudulent declaration or claim is made.
For detailed terms and conditions and to know more about the DG Shield+ Plan:
- Please visit sharafdg.com
- or Email us at email@example.com
- or Call us on 600 502034