Cash on Delivery
Terms and conditions
- Cash on Delivery (COD) is applicable as a payment method for products sold by Sharaf DG and some selected sellers.
- In addition to any shipping charges, customers shall be required to pay a non-refundable convenience charge of AED 10 for the cash-on-delivery payment method.
- There is a maximum limit of AED 5000 when ordering with the COD payment method.
- After choosing Cash on Delivery as your delivery method, the customer will receive an SMS/IVR call to confirm the delivery. The order will be on hold for the next 6 hours until the customer confirms the order. Thereafter the system will automatically cancel the non-confirmed orders and send the communication to the customer.
- Our designated courier partner shall contact the customer and give a scheduled range of time on the delivery day they will be able to deliver the order and collect the payment.
- If the order is undeliverable (where the courier partner has made reasonable attempts to deliver, but it is either refused or no delivery can be made), the courier will cancel the order & return the order to Sharaf DG. Customer is only allowed to reschedule once of up to a maximum of two (2) business days only
- The Customer shall pay the exact order amount when it is delivered. The courier will not accept any other mode of payment like (non-cash) except cash during the delivery of the product.
- All eligible refunds will be processed through the online Sharaf DG gift card to the customer account. The gift card can be used for any online purchases.
- The Customer should check the product condition for any tampering before accepting the order However, customers are not allowed to open the order until payment has been handed over to the courier partner.
- After payment has been handed over to the courier and the order has been handed over to the customer, the delivery process is completed and successful. If you find any issue with your order please contact us at 600-502034, email us at email@example.com or visit the nearest Sharaf DG store for assistance.
Return & Exchange
- All returns are in accordance with the Sharaf DG Return & Exchange Policy Version 2.0
- All orders purchased from Online, shall be applicable for returns only through courier pickup & not shall not be accepted at the store.
- For Exchange or Return the customer to call Sharaf DG Helpline Number (600 502034),
- e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Sharaf DG store for assistance.
- Any returned product must be in the same condition as received & with the original box and/or packaging intact.
- For delivered products, wherever the return condition is met as per Sharaf DG return policy and post-inspection, Sharaf DG will refund the product amount (excluding the amount paid for the shipping fees) in the mode of an online Sharaf DG gift card within 24 hours.
- In case the product received by the customer is damaged, defective, or not as per the product specification, Sharaf DG will inspect the returned product & only if the product qualifies the return as per the return & exchange policy. Sharaf DG will refund the product amount along with any shipping fees incurred in the mode of Sharaf DG’s online gift card within 24 hours.
- For all canceled orders, and products that are shipped but not delivered, the customer will receive a full refund as Sharaf DG online gift card within 24 hours.
- Sharaf DG reserves the right to collect a convenience fee for all return pickups and disable cash on delivery option for accounts that have a high percentage of returns and shipments not accepted, of the number of orders placed through such accounts.