Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45-R71Q NH.QBCEM.006 Gaming Laptop – Ryzen 7 3.20GHz 16GB 1TB 6GB Win10Home 15.3inch FHD Black NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
Inclusive of VAT
From AED 254.00/month with Flexipay
Delivery 03 Feb - 04 Feb
Chat with Seller
- 1 Year warranty
Estimated Delivery 04 Feb - 05 Feb
- Actual size in inches measured diagonallyScreen Size: 15.6 Inches
- Excellent for high end gaming & video processingRAM: 16 GB
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7
- Color: Black
- Upto 300,000 high res photos or 500 hours of videos or 128,000 songsStorage Size: 1 TB SSD
- High power laptop for running heavy duty gamesLaptop Type: Gaming
- Solid state drives are faster, deliver better performance and have ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damageStorage Type: SSD
- The maximum time taken by the laptop battery to drain completely after a full chargeBattery Life: Upto 10 hours
- Speed: 3.20 GHz
The Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45 has an ascetic (for the gaming segment) design with wide enough bezels around the display and chopped corners. The model has a black case made of smooth matte plastic with red inserts at the back. Such material easily collects dust and fingerprints.
The laptop interfaces are located on the left and right sides, near the additional cooling holes. The power supply connector is at the back.
The laptop is equipped with a matte 15.6-inch IPS Full HD screen with a refresh rate of 144 Hz. AdobeRGB color space coverage is 43.2%. sRGB rates are 61.9% and DCI-P3 is 44.2%.
The display has good viewing angles and readability in the sun, but mediocre contrast and coverage of sRGB. In even stronger lighting it becomes difficult to see anything. However, in real use, it most likely won’t be a problem.
The screen is bright and rich in colors. Although all we got is Full HD resolution, the maximum graphics settings in games make up for it in some way.
A 0.9 MP webcam is installed at the top of the display. The picture is mediocre, but it is enough for video calls with colleagues or classmates.
Keyboard and touchpad
The keyboard with zone-adjustable RGB lighting looks neat. It is easy to type, the keys are located at an average distance from each other. The buttons on the NumPad are narrowed to save space, but hitting them is as easy as the main ones. WASD game keys and arrows are highlighted in white along the contour.
Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45 is equipped with an 8-core AMD Ryzen 7 5800H processor with a base frequency of 3.2 GHz and a maximum of 4.4 GHz. The maximum TDP is 45 W.
This allows the Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45 to easily cope with modern games and run them at maximum ray tracing graphics settings (where available). So in Cyberpunk 2077, you can use the “ultra” ray tracing settings. The game ran on average at 50-60 frames per second. In Call of Duty Cold War, the average fps was 105-110 with periodic increases to 128-135 fps. Sometimes I recorded drawdowns of up to 90-95 frames per second.
- MainBrandAcerColorBlackModel NumberAN515-45-R71Q NH.Q
- GeneralOSWindow 10 HomeLaptop TypeGaming
- DisplayScreen Size15.6 InchesResolutionFHD (1920 x 1080 pixels)Aspect Ratio16:9TechnologyIPS
- ProcessorProcessorAMD Ryzen 7Speed3.20 GHzModel5800HNumber of CPUsOcta-Core
- MemoryRAM16 GBRAM TypeDDR4Maximum RAM32 GB
- StorageStorage Size1 TB SSDStorage TypeSSD
- GraphicsGraphics CardNVIDIA GeForce RTX 3000 SeriesGraphics Card TypeGeForce RTX 3060Graphics Memory6 GB
- Power & BatteryBattery TypeLithium IonBattery Capacity57.50 WhBattery LifeUpto 10 hoursNo. of Cell4 CellsPower Supply100-240 VoltsPower Adapter180W AC AdapterOutput Power180 Watts
- AudioSpeakersBuilt-in SpeakersMicrophoneBuilt-in Microphone
- Dimensions & WeightDimensions363.4 x 255 x 23.90 mm
- InputKeyboardEnglish/ArabicPointing DeviceTouchpadBacklit KeyboardRGB Backlit keyboard
- WeightWeight2.3 KILOGRAM
- ConnectivityEthernetGigabit EthernetWiFi Type802.11AXBluetoothBluetooth 5.1HDMI1 x HDMIUSB2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-CLAN1 x RJ-45
- CameraWebcamFront Camera 1280 x 720 WebcamAdditional FeaturesThe laptop boasts good build quality, the lid opens with one hand to 150 degrees. The hinges are strong, and if you press the keyboard harder in the middle, the case sag a little. There are more noticeable bends when you press the lid in the closed state.