- Color: Black
Take notes, draw, and do more with the Adonit NOTE+ Stylus. Made for select iPads, this stylus features 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity, palm rejection technology, and tilt support. Aside from its replaceable 1mm fine point tip, it has two programmable shortcut buttons for quick and easy access to frequently used commands. It's compatible with most iPad apps and recharges via USB Type-C. It's rated for around 10 hours of continuous use and recharges in as little as one hour.
Our advanced technology supports 2,048 levels of pressure sensitivity all while feeling like a real pen in the palm of your hands.
Programmable shortcut buttons
Program exclusive shortcut buttons for your individual painting habits, like an eraser, undo and redo features.
Natural palm rejection
Your creation will no longer be limited and you will never have to worry about palm interference when you are painting or writing.
Natural Tilt support
You can tilt your Adonit Note Plus against the screen to virtually create a “shade” effect in a drawing with specific brushes.
CHARGE WITH USB-C CONNECTOR
Adonit Note+ uses a USB-C for charging. You can charge while you write!
This special tip gives a natural feel to drawing, just like writing on paper. Pull the tip for easy removal and the new tip inserts seamlessly.
EXCELLENT PRECISION AND FLUENCY
Let your ideas flow. Turn your soul into art with ease.
- MainBrandAdonitColorBlackModel NumberADNSB
- GeneralTypeStylusCompatible ProductsiPad Air (3rd Generation) , iPad mini (5th Generation) , iPad (6th / 7th Generation) , iPad Pro (3rd/ 4th Generation, 11" & 12.9") , All iPad models should be updated to iOS 12.2 or above. (Disconnect any previously connected digital stylus, such as Apple Pencil)
- FeaturesFeaturesCompatible with Select iPads2048 Levels of Pressure Sensitivity1mm Fine Point Tip2 x Shortcut Buttons
- PhysicalDimensions153 mm x 10.5 mm DiameterMaterial UsedPlastic (PC+ABS) | Metal
- Battery & PowerUsage Time10 hoursBattery Charge Time1 Hour
- WeightWeight15 GRAM