ASUS ZenWifi XT8 AX6600 Whole-Home Tri-band Mesh System (2 Pack)
- Type: Whole Home Wi-Fi System
- It is the rate of radio signal to send and receive communication signal. Common frequencies are 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz.5GHz provides faster data rates at a shorter distance. 2.4GHz offers coverage for longer distances, but may perform at slower speedsFrequency band: Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax); Tri-Band (2.4 & 5 + 5 GHz)
- Input/Output Terminals: LAN, WAN, USB
- Color: Black
ZenWiFi AX (XT8) Wireless Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi System - WiFi Coverage Everywhere. Always Secure.
High speed tri-band. Stable WiFi.
The ZenWiFi AX system consists of a pair of ASUS AX6600 WiFi 6 routers, featuring unique technologies that give you superfast, reliable and secure WiFi connections — inside or outside your home!
True 8K Streaming
ZenWiFi AX puts your WiFi into top gear! With a total bandwidth of up to of 6600 Mbps, it’s up to 2.2X faster* than tri-band AC3000 (WiFi 5) routers **.
* The 160MHz bandwidth may be unavailable in the 5GHz band in some regions / countries due to regulatory restrictions.
* Compatible WiFi 6 device required.
** The data compares speed of 4×4 11ax on 5GHz 160MHz bandwidth with 1024QAM modulation to speed of 4×4 11ac on 5GHz 80MHz with 256QAM modulation.
Flexible Network Naming
Uniquely, ZenWiFi AX lets you choose how you name your WiFi networks: a single name for everything, or separate names for each frequency band. The choice is yours!
Make the Internet a Safer Place for Everyone
AiProtection Pro with Advanced Parental Controls is free for life. It gives you total peace of mind, and you can keep an eye on everything that’s happening on your network via the mobile app.
- Commercial Grade Security
- Advanced Parental Controls
Smart Looks for Smart Homes
ZenWiFi AX works perfectly with smart-home services — including Alexa skills and IFTTT — and is available in black or white to suit your décor.
Easy setup. Flexible management.Even non-experts can quickly set up AiMesh technology, while more experienced users will appreciate the comprehensive advanced networking features.
ZenWiFi AX features a quad-core CPU to deliver the full performance potential of WiFi 6. Its vertical housing holds a specially designed antenna and circuit board that optimizes WiFi signal strength and provides better airflow, improving thermal performance for reliable operation.
- Range Boost
- Router app
- Smart Connect
- Traffic Analyzer
- Adaptive QoS
- AiProtection Pro
- Parental Control
- Guest Network : 2.4 GHz x 3, 5 GHz-1 x 3, 5 GHz-2 x 3
- VPN server : PPTP Server, OpenVPN Server, IPSec server
- VPN client : PPTP client, L2TP client, OpenVPN client
- NAT Pass-Through :PPTP Pass-Through, L2TP Pass-Through, IPSec Pass-Through, RTSP Pass-Through, H.323 Pass-Through, SIP Pass-Through, PPPoE relay
- Mac OS Backup
- Enhanced media server (AiPlayer app compatible)
– Image : Jpeg
– Audio : mp3, wma, wav, pcm, mp4, lpcm, ogg
– Video : asf, avi, divx, mpeg, mpg, ts, vob, wmv, mkv, mov
- AiCloud personal cloud service
- 3G/4G data sharing
- Printer Server
– Multifunctional printer support (Windows only)
– LPR protocol support
- Download Master
– Support bt, nzb, http, ed2k
– Support encryption, DHT, PEX and magnet link
– Upload and download bandwidth control
– Download scheduling
- AiDisk file server
– Samba and FTP server with account management
- IPTV support
- Roaming Assist
- MainBrandAsusColorBlackModel NumberZEN WIFI XT8
- GeneralWhat's in the Box
- ZenWiFi AX (XT8)
- RJ-45 Cable
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- FeaturesFeatures2.4 GHz / 2 x 5 GHz (Tri-Band) | Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) | Wired or Wireless Dedicated Backhaul | Ports( on each node): 1 x RJ45 (WAN), 3 x RJ45 (LAN), 1 x USB Type-A | Transmit/Receive: 2.4 GHz 2 x 2, 5 GHz-1 2 x 2, 5 GHz-2 4 x 4Additional FeaturesSpecially designed vents for increased airflow | Double heatsink for maximized heat dissipation | 45° antennas ensure strong WiFi in multi-story homes | Vertical housing with space between antennas and circuit board for minimal WiFi signal interference | Quad-core CPU (with WiFi) plus additional WiFi chipset | 2.5G WAN/LAN portStandardsIEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11ax, IPv4, IPv6Network ProtocolWPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise, WPA2-Enterprise, WPS supportTechnologyOFDMA (Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access) | Beamforming: standard-based and universal | 1024-QAM high data rate | 20/40/80/160 MHz bandwidthBandsTri-BandData Rates802.11a/b/g/n : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbps/1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps/6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbps/up to 300 Mbps | 802.11ac (5GHZ-1)/(5GHZ-2): up to 867 Mbps/up to 3466 Mbps | 802.11ax (2.4GHz)/ (5GHZ-1)/(5GHZ-2) : up to 574 Mbps/up to 1201 Mbps/up to 4804 Mbps
- ConnectivityInterfacesRJ45 for 2.5G BaseT for WAN x 1, RJ45 for Gigabits BaseT for LAN x 3 USB 3.1 Gen 1 x 1Input/Output TerminalsLAN, WAN, USBUSBUSB Type AWiFiYesLAN3 (RJ45)WAN1 (RJ45)
- Processor & StorageProcessor1.5 GHz quad-core processorStorage Size256 MBRAM512 MB
- Power & BatteryPower Supply110V~240V(50~60Hz)Output Current1.75 A current Max.Output Voltage19 Volts
- PhysicalAntenna TypeInternalNumber of Antenna6 (on each node)LED IndicatorsYesButtonsWPS Button, Reset Button, Power SwitchDimensions160 x 75 x 161.5 mm (each node)
- RequirementsWindows System RequirementsWindows® 10 Windows® 8 Windows® 7MAC System RequirementsMac OS X 10.6 Mac OS X 10.7 Mac OS X 10.8
- WeightWeight716 GRAM
People also viewed
Recently viewed items
2 Offers Available
In Store Availability