- It has a chip which houses millions of mirrors that reflect light thousands of times each second. One-chip DLP projectors can produce more than 16 million colors while three-chip models can produce more than 35 trillion colors. This allows DLP projectors to reproduce more natural and lifelike imagesType: DLP Projector
- Contrast Ratio: 20,000:1
- Brightness of the projector is rated in lumens. The higher the lumen value, the higher the potential brightness of the imageBrightness(ANSI): 3600 ANSI Lumens
- Indicates number of hours for which the lamp which provides brightness to the image will functionLamp Life: 5000 Hours
- Screen Size: 300 INCH
- Power Consumption: 270 WATT
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- The total number of pixels on the screen, more pixels results in a sharper imageNative Resolution: 800 x 600
- Color: White
BenQ MS550 3600lm SVGA Business Projector.
Clear High Brightness for Small Well-Lit Meeting Rooms
3,600 lumens of high brightness enable comfortable lights-on presentations to promote discussion, collaboration, and note-taking in larger meeting rooms with bright lights accommodating up to 20 participants. The high luminance lets even participants seated furthermost clearly see the slides and boosts picture quality with vibrant color for pictures and videos as well as crisp text and fine details.
High Contrast for Clear Text
With industry-leading contrast and pixel fill factor, BenQ projectors produce the truest blacks and unmatched readability with every character, graph, and chart crisply defined. High fill factor increases clarity for black and white or color images and reduces eye strain for presenters and audiences to stay focused on the content.
Universal Multi HDMI & VGA Connectivity
Dual HDMI inputs in addition to dual VGA inputs are purpose-engineered to host multiple presenters and their laptop or mobile devices without taking time to take turns. Multiple inputs enable meeting participants to collaborate instantly without complicated adapters or time-consuming IT support.
No Need a Big Room to See the Big Image
Project an up to 100-inch image from a distance of 3.98m. Easily share your professional work in a small/medium sized meeting room without the hassle of making space for the projector.
Vertical Keystone for Perfect Alignment
Countering the trapezoid effect when the projector must be placed off-center, such as simple placement on top of a table, vertical keystone function adjusts the image for a professionally squared image. Keystone correction makes it easy to project ideally aligned images from a variety of locations.
Convenient Outer Adjustment Feet
Far superior to projectors with only one adjustment foot, the triple adjustment feet significantly enhance flexibility in a wide variety of meeting rooms, with the additional feet placed at the corners or the projector to facilitate easy movement to quickly start perfect presentations regardless of projector placement.
One-Touch Access to Install Functions
Thoughtfully redesigned, the new remote control includes a dedicated Quick Install button, which instantly accesses installation-friendly functions such as Test Pattern and Keystone directly without selecting nested menus in the On-Screen Display.
Easy-Access Top Door for Lamp Changes
Conveniently placed on top, an easy-to-open lamp door allows fast lamp access, maintenance, and replacement for uninterrupted productivity when the projector is ceiling mounted in meeting rooms. The quick-access lamp door significantly reduces downtime by eliminating the need to uninstall mounted projectors, making lamp changes fast and simple.
Kensington Lock to Discourage Theft
Designed for businesses to secure tabletop projectors, the Kensington lock interface provides “physical” security to meeting room projectors. BenQ business projectors are each built with a security bar to deter opportunistic thieves.
Fewer lamp replacements and maintenance translates into an overall lower cost of ownership. LampSave Mode adjusts lamp power dynamically according to content to extend projector lamp life up to 50% compared to normal mode.
- MainBrandBenQColorWhiteModel NumberMS550
- GeneralTypeDLP ProjectorDimension296 x 120 x 221 mmIn the Box
- Remote Control w/ Battery
- Power Cord (by region)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card (by region)
- VGA(D-sub 15pin) Cable
- Projection SystemLamp Life5000 HoursNative Resolution800 x 600Brightness(ANSI)3600 ANSI LumensProjection Offset110%±2.5%Contrast Ratio20,000:1Aspect RatioNative 4:3 (5 aspect ratio selectable)Screen Size30-300 InchesProjection Lens/Zoom1.1xVideo CompatibilityNTSC, PAL, SECAMLight SourceLamp
- Input/Output TerminalsHDMI2USBType Mini BInterface
- Monitor out (D-sub 15pin)
- S-Video in (Mini DIN 4pin)
- Composite Video in (RCA)
- USB Type Mini B
- Audio in (3.5mm Mini Jack)
- Audio out (3.5mm Mini Jack)
- FeaturesKeystone CorrectionVertical: ± 40 degreesQuick(Instant) Power on/offYesAutomatic StandbyYesSleep TimeYesAudible Noise33/29 dBA (Normal/Eco mode)Speaker System2 Watts
- PowerPower Consumption270 WattsPower SupplyAC 100 - 240 V, 50/60 HzStandby Power Consumption0.5 WattsOperating Temperature / Humidity0~40℃
- WeightWeight2.3 KILOGRAM
People also viewed
Recently viewed items