- You can connect multiple devices using wired ethernet cable in a local area networkEthernet: Gigabit
- It is the rate of radio signal to send and receive communication signal. Common frequencies are 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz.5GHz provides faster data rates at a shorter distance. 2.4GHz offers coverage for longer distances, but may perform at slower speedsFrequency band: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Type: Wireless Access Point
- Color: White
The DAP-1665 Wireless AC1200 Wave 2 Dual-Band Access Point is a fast and versatile solution for bringing Wireless AC to your existing wired network, or extending your current wireless network. The latest 802.11ac Wave 2 technology delivers combined speeds of up to 1200 Mbps1 with MU-MIMO and beamforming, so you can create a high-speed wireless link between networks, or quickly transfer large files wirelessly between computers on the same network.
High-Speed 802.11ac Wave 2 Wireless and Gigabit Ethernet
The DAP-1665 delivers reliable, high-speed wireless performance using the latest 802.11ac
Wave 2 standard with maximum wireless signal rates of up to 300 Mbps over the 2.4 GHz band, and 867 Mbps over the 5 GHz band. The DAP-1665 is designed to support MU-MIMO
technology that allows multiple devices to get high-bandwidth Wi-Fi signal at the same time, distributing data more efficiently, giving you the fastest Wi-Fi speeds in the office. For wired
connections, the Gigabit LAN port enables wired data speeds of up to 1000 Mbps, meaning that your Gigabit-compatible wired devices can also benefit from the high speeds of wireless AC.
Versatile Operational Modes
The DAP-1665 offers seven modes of operation, namely Access Point, Wireless Client, Bridge, Bridge with AP, Repeater, WISP Client Router, and WISP Repeater (Range Extender) Mode. These modes allow you to flexibly configure the device for use with different wireless applications. Access Point Mode allows the device to act as a central hub for wireless users. Wireless Client Mode enables the DAP-1665 to connect to another access point and provide network and Internet access to a remote wired device such as a gaming console or smart TVs. Bridge Mode can join two wired networks together, while Bridge with AP Mode allows the device to act as a wireless hub and a bridge at the same time. Repeater Mode extends wireless coverage to cover all “dead” spots. WISP Client Router Mode allows wireless Internet service subscribers to share Internet connection with home/office Ethernet-enabled computers without the need for an extra router. Finally, the device can act as a WISP Repeater (Range Extender) to let WISP subscribers share their Internet connection with wired and wireless computers without any extra routers.
Full Wireless Security
The DAP-1665 provides 64/128-bit WPA/WPA2 security to protect your network and wireless data. This device also supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to quickly and securely set up a secure wireless network. In addition, the access point features MAC address filtering and a disable SSID broadcast function to limit outsiders’ access to your wireless network. The DAP-1665 also features a Kensington security slot so you can protect your access point against theft.
- MainBrandDlinkColorWhiteModel NumberDAP1665
- GeneralTypeAccess Point
- FeaturesFeaturesHigh-Performance Connectivity:IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless1Up to 1200 Mbps1 speedMU-MIMO with beamformingGigabit LAN portMultiple Operation Modes:Access PointWireless ClientBridgeBridge with APRepeaterWISP Client RouterWISP Repeater (Range Extender)StandardsIEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 | IEEE 802.11n | IEEE 802.11g | IEEE 802.11b | IEEE 802.11a | 802.3/802.3uTechnologyWave 2 Dual BandBandsDualFrequency bandDual-Band (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz)Operating Frequency5 GHz Band: 5.15 GHz to 5.35 GHz, 5.47 GHz to 5.85 GHz2.4 GHz Band: 2.4 - 2.4835 GHzMaximum Uplink Speed1200 mbps
- ConnectivityInterfacesIEEE 802.11ac Wave 2wireless LAN | IEEE 802.11n/g/b/a wireless LAN | 10/100/1000BASE-TX wired LANWiFi802.11ac, 802.11n/g/b/aEthernetGigabit EthernetWANWPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access) | WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Power & BatteryPower Consumption5.18 WInput power12 VTemperature0 to 40 °CHumidity10% to 90% non-condensing
- PhysicalAntenna Type3 dBi for 2.4 GHz | 5 dBi for 5 GHzNumber of Antenna2 x external antennasLED IndicatorsYesCertificationsCE | FCC | TELEC | IC | Wi-Fi Certified | VCCIDimensions147 x 108 x 27.8 mm
- WeightWeight222 GRAM