- Type: Router
- It is the rate of radio signal to send and receive communication signal. Common frequencies are 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz.5GHz provides faster data rates at a shorter distance. 2.4GHz offers coverage for longer distances, but may perform at slower speedsFrequency band: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- You can connect multiple devices using wired ethernet cable in a local area networkEthernet: 5 x RJ-45
- Input/Output Terminals: 1 x WAN, 4 x LAN
- Color: Black
Wi-Fi 6 brings next-generation Wi-Fi technology into your home, giving the quantum leap in capacity, speed and range you need to handle all your Wi-Fi demands. Perfect for high-performance, device-dense smart homes.
Connect More, Congest Less with OFDMA
The DIR-X3260 uses Wi-Fi 6’s cutting-edge Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) technology. Small data packets destined for multiple devices are transmitted together and never have to queue up again. Perfect for Smart Homes filled with bandwidth-hungry IoT devices battling for bandwidth.
MU-MIMO technology helps distribute the flow of data to multiple devices simultaneously. With Wi-Fi 6 technology the DIR-X3260 leverages OFDMA and MU-MIMO for better efficiency of upstream AND downstream transmissions, unlike previous Wi-Fi 5 technology where MU-MIMO could only operate in downstream transmissions. This combination greatly increases capacity, coverage and performance especially in ultra-high-density environments.
High-gain antennas, built-in power amplifiers and beamforming technology allow the DIR-X3260 to extend the reach of your Wi-Fi and focus a stronger signal in the direction of your devices to ensure a stronger, faster and more reliable Wi-Fi experience. Meanwhile a long OFDM symbol ensures even greater Wi-Fi range, especially outside the home.
The Future of Wireless Encryption
One of the biggest concerns with Wi-Fi networks and connected devices is privacy. The latest WPA3 encryption is the most advanced standard available and begins a new era of wireless encryption, ensuring greater privacy throughout users’ networks and devices.
Firmware upgrades can be a pain, but with the DIR-X3260, they are completely automated. Upgrades are so smooth, you won’t even notice them. On top of that, the DIR-X3260’s Dual Image functionality saves a recovery image as a backup before an upgrade. So, in the unlikely event an upgrade fails, the system has your pre-existing configuration to fall back on.
The result? Devices can decide whether to transmit signals or ignore them, based on their “color”. Get less interference, less Wi-Fi slowdowns and more range.
True Internet Speeds Without the Guesswork
Tired of internet speeds that don’t live up to your ISP’s claims? The DIR-X5460’s integrated Internet Test lets you measure the true speed of your Router-to-ISP connection with the D-Link Wi-Fi app.
- MainBrandDlinkColorBlackModel NumberDIR-X3260
- GeneralTypeRouterCompatible ProductsWifi Enabled DevicesWhat's in the Box1 x Router
- FeaturesFeaturesExperience up to AX3200 speeds while 1024-QAM boosts throughput to devices by up to 25% and 160 MHz contiguous channel width gives even more bandwidth.Additional FeaturesDual-band Wi-Fi with up to 8 simultaneous streams makes 4K streaming, VR gaming or video chatting a breezeStandardsIEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac/axNetwork ProtocolIPv4, IPv6BandsDualFrequency bandDual-Band (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz)Max Transfer Rate3200 Mbps
- ConnectivityInput/Output Terminals1 x WAN, 4 x LANWiFi802.11 axEthernetGigabit EthernetLAN4WAN1
- Power & BatteryPower Supply100-240 Volts
- PhysicalNumber of Antenna4Dimensions228 x 160 x 63 mm
- WeightWeight0.44 KILOGRAM