Inclusive of VAT
+ AED 13.00 Shipping
Delivery 07 Feb - 08 Feb
Chat with Seller
- 1 Year warranty
Estimated Delivery 08 Feb - 09 Feb
Estimated Delivery 08 February
- Type: Router
- It is the rate of radio signal to send and receive communication signal. Common frequencies are 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz.5GHz provides faster data rates at a shorter distance. 2.4GHz offers coverage for longer distances, but may perform at slower speedsFrequency band: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- You can connect multiple devices using wired ethernet cable in a local area networkEthernet: 4 Gigabit
- Color: Black
The D-Link AX5400 Mesh Wi-Fi 6 Router (DIR-X5460) brings all the next-generation speed, capacity and range you need to handle today’s smart home.
Experience up to AX5400 speeds while 1024-QAM boosts throughput to devices by up to 25% and 160 MHz contiguous channel width gives even more bandwidth. Up to 6 simultaneous streams let you enjoy faster, more enjoyable 4K streaming, online gaming and more, and should you require them – 4 Gigabit LAN ports and 1 Gigabit WAN port give you faster wired connectivity whenever you wish
Connect More, Congest Less with OFDMA
The DIR-X5460 uses Wi-Fi 6’s cutting-edge Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) technology. Small data packets destined for multiple devices are transmitted together and never have to queue up again. Perfect for Smart Homes filled with bandwidth-hungry IoT devices battling for bandwidth.
MU-MIMO technology helps distribute the flow of data to multiple devices simultaneously. With Wi-Fi 6 technology the DIR-X5460 leverages OFDMA and MU-MIMO for better efficiency of upstream AND downstream transmissions, unlike previous Wi-Fi 5 technology where MU-MIMO could only operate in downstream transmissions. This combination greatly increases capacity, coverage and performance especially in ultra-high-density environments.
High-gain antennas, built-in power amplifiers and beamforming technology allow the DIR-X5460 to extend the reach of your Wi-Fi and focus a stronger signal in the direction of your devices to ensure a stronger, faster and more reliable Wi-Fi experience. Meanwhile a long OFDM symbol ensures even greater Wi-Fi range, especially outside the home.
The Future of Wireless Encryption
One of the biggest concerns with Wi-Fi networks and connected devices is privacy. The latest 128-bit encryption is the most advanced standard available and begins a new era of wireless encryption, ensuring greater privacy throughout users’ networks and devices.
- MainBrandDlinkColorBlackModel NumberDIRX5460
- FeaturesFeatures128-bit Wireless EncryptionBSS ColoringTest Internet SpeedVoice ControlAdditional FeaturesWi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) technology provides faster speeds, greater capacity and less network congestionNext-gen speeds up to AX5400 (4,800 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 600 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band)Dual-band Wi-Fi with up to 6 simultaneous streams makes 4K streaming, VR gaming or video chatting a breezeOFDMA and MU-MIMO technology communicate more data to more devices while simultaneously reducing lagTechnologyMU-MIMOBandsDualFrequency bandDual-Band (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz)Data Rates600 Mbps + 4800 Mbps
- ConnectivityInterfacesWi-Fi, LAN, WANUSBUSB 2.0 and USB 3.0WiFi Encryption128-bitWiFi802.11axEthernetGigabit EthernetLAN4 GigabitWAN1 Gigabit
- Processor & StorageProcessor2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Power & BatteryTemperature0 °C to 40 °CHumidity10% to 90% non-condensing
- PhysicalAntenna TypeExternalNumber of Antenna4 x 4LED IndicatorsYesCertificationsCE, FCC, IC, NCC and RCMButtonsYesDimensions241 x 338 x 211 mm
- RequirementsRequired Operating SystemMAC OS X 10.6 (or higher) or Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista
- WeightWeight732 GRAM