DUALSONIC generates thermal energy by focusing the ultrasound generated from the high frequency pulses supplied to ultrasound ceramic and using the energy to agglomerate the tissue.
CLINICAL STUDY ON DUAL SONIC AND STUDY RESULTS Clinical study
Clinical study on the effects of DUAL SONIC and DUAL SONIC Blooming Moisture Gel on improving eye wrinkles, nasolabial folds, moisturization and elasticity in the dermis, facial lifting and dermis density
HOW TO USE DUAL SONIC
STEP 1: Cleanse and dry your face
STEP 2: Have the product ready
STEP 3: Apply the Moisture Blooming Gel
STEP 4: Apply a sufficient amount on the procedure site
STEP 5: Press and hold the power switch on the right side of the display for at least 3 seconds to turn on the device
STEP 6: Press the start button and set the output intensity – Hold for at least 3 seconds to select the penetration depth
STEP 7: Press the start button again to begin the procedure
STEP 8: Press the power button again to enter the READY mode
STEP 9 (Bottom-up): Divide each side of the cheeks into 3 sections and irradiate each section with 15 shots.
STEP 10 (Side-to-side): Divide each side of the cheeks into 3 sections and irradiate each section with 15 shots.
STEP 11 (Forehead): Irradiate the area above the brows with 10 shots at uniform intervals.
STEP 12 (Eye area): Irradiate the area next to the brows with 10 shots at uniform intervals.(Make sure not to irradiate the eyes.)
PRECAUTIONS WHEN USING
Before the Procedure
1. Do not use any products that may irritate the skin for at least 3 days before the procedure.
2. Use a cleanser to gently wash your face before the procedure.
3. Make sure that your face is completely dry before starting the procedure.
During the Procedure
1. Make sure to use the ultrasound hydration gel for the procedure.
2. Do not use the device on any filler injection sites or autologous fat grafting sites.
3. Do not use this product around the eyes or the lips.
After the Procedure
1. The application sites may redden after the procedure (the redness will disappear within a few hours).
2. Do not go a sauna or jjimjilbang (Korean-style sauna) after the procedure.
3. Do not exfoliate or irritate your skin for at least a week after the procedure.
4. Do not scratch or touch the application sites even if there is itchiness.
It must not be used in any of the following situations:
1. Child / pregnant woman
2. Open wound area / hypertrophic scar
3. Serious follicular acne / sensitive skin
4. If there is metal stent in the area of application
5. If there is bio-absorbent implant in the area of application
6. Those with implanted medical devices (those installed with implantable medical devices such as artificial cardiac pacemaker, implantable cardiac defibrillator, implantable medical electric stimulator and implantable electric bladder suppressor, etc. that are affected by electromagnetic wave)
7. If there is systemic/localized skin disease that can affect the process of healing wounds
What's in the Box
Main body (device), cartridge, charging station, charger, Moisture Blooming Gel