Edimax EDBR6258N Router
No Longer Available
- Type: Router
- Frequency band: 2.4G HzIt is the rate of radio signal to send and receive communication signal. Common frequencies are 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz.5GHz provides faster data rates at a shorter distance. 2.4GHz offers coverage for longer distances, but may perform at slower speeds
- Input/Output Terminals: Micro USB, LAN, WAN
- Ethernet: YesYou can connect multiple devices using wired ethernet cable in a local area network
150Mbps Wireless Broadband Nano Router
- Compatible with the 802.11n standard, with data rates up to 150Mbps
- Built-in hardware WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button
- Supports WISP (wireless ISP) connection mode
- Includes EZmax multi-language setup wizard
- Supports WMM, WEP, WPA, WPA2, DDNS, QoS, IP/MAC filter, DMZ, and virtual server
Miniature, Energy-Efficient, Space-Saving, and Stylish
The BR-6258n is a miniature, energy-efficient, and space-saving wireless broadband router that is designed with pure stylishness. But this stylish router is not just about the looks, it has all the features that make it versatile and an extraordinary performer.
True Flexibility and Convenience
With both a WAN port and a LAN port, the BR-6258n gives users the flexibility of using it as either a router or a wireless adapter. The true convenience of the design lies in that the user only needs to make the appropriate cable connections and the BR-6258n will switch between the two modes automatically.
It’s as Fast as It Looks
The EDIMAX BR-6258n complies with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards. Its wireless data transmission rate can reach up to 150Mbps and its signal coverage is greater than standard 802.11g/b routers.
WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) Button
The BR-6258n has a built-in WPS button, which allows users to build a secure connection with a wireless network client with a simple click. There is no need to go through the hassle of configuring the complicated security settings manually.
IP Sharing, Virtual Server and DMZ
The NAT/NAPT function lets you share the Internet connection with up to 253 Intranet users. The virtual server and virtual DMZ functions also allow your internal servers to be accessed from the Internet.