- Built in Microphone: Yes
- Type: Earphones
- Input/Output Terminals: USB Type A, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- WiFi: No
- Bluetooth: No
- Color: Black
This is where you can make a difference
Help your team make a smooth transition with the Jabra Evolve Series – a range of headsets built to improve concentration in noisy work environments. The Jabra Evolve headsets are easy to set up, easy to use, and make your team more productive by letting them focus on the job at hand.
Integrated busy light
Busy light automatically turns on during a call to let others know the person is busy. Users can also activate it manually to signal that they don’t want to be disturbed.
STAY IN CONTROL OF YOUR WORKSPACE
The Jabra Evolve 80 and Evolve 40 now have Jabra Intelligent Call Transfer. This means you can transfer your Lync and Skype for Business calls to your smartphone – Ideal for when a meeting is running over and you need to head out of the door. Simply disconnect the 3.5MM jack from the USB inline call controller, plug into your mobile phone and the call transfers instantly to your mobile device. Enabled with Jabra Direct.
3.5mm jack for better connectivity
The 3.5 mm jack lets users connect to their personal device – such as a smartphone or tablet – to work or listen to music wherever they may be.
Jabra Evolve 40 features at a glance
- MainBrandJabraColorBlackModel NumberEVOLVE40
- FeaturesFeatures| Stereo Headset | Optimized for Microsoft Lync | Noise-Canceling Microphone | Microphone Stows in Headband | Control Unit | USB Connection | Digital Signal Processing (DSP) | Jabra PC SuiteAdditional Features
- Stereo Headset
- Optimized for Microsoft Lync
- Noise-Canceling Microphone
- Microphone Stows in Headband
- Control Unit
- USB Connection
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Jabra PC Suite
- AudioNoise Cancellation HeadphoneNo
- MicrophoneBuilt in MicrophoneYes
- ConnectivityInterfacesWiredInput/Output TerminalsUSB Type A, 3.5mm Audio JackWiFiNoBluetoothNoOtherOptimized for Microsoft Lync