- Interfaces: Bluetooth
- Design: Portable
- Color: Blue/Pink
JBL Go 3 features bold styling and rich JBL Pro Sound. With its new eye-catching edgy design, colorful fabrics and expressive details this a must-have accessory for your next outing. Your tunes will lift you up with JBL Pro Sound, it’s IP67 waterproof and dustproof so you can keep listening rain or shine, and with its integrated loop, you can carry it anywhere. Go 3 comes in completely new shades and color combinations inspired by current street fashion. JBL Go 3 looks as vivid as it sounds.
Original JBL Pro Sound
JBL Pro Sound delivers surprisingly big audio and punchy bass from Go 3’s ultra-compact size.
Bold style and ultra-portable design
JBL Go 3’s ultra-portable design goes great with the latest styles, and its colorful fabrics and expressive details make it look as great as it sounds.
IP67 waterproof and dustproof
To the pool. To the park. JBL Go 3 is IP67 waterproof and dustproof, so you can bring your speaker anywhere.
Wireless Bluetooth streaming
Stream music wirelessly from your mobile phone, tablet or any Bluetooth-enabled device.
5 hours playback time
Don’t worry about small things like charging the battery. Go 3 offers up to five hours of playback with one charge.
Cool color options
JBL Go 3 comes in exclusive colors inspired by the latest street fashion trends, including completely new color shades and combinations.
- MainBrandJBLColorBlue/PinkModel NumberGO3BLUP
- GeneralCompatible ProductsBluetooth DevicesWhat's in the Box1 x JBL Go 31 x Type-C cable1 x Quick Start Guide1 x Warranty Card1 x Safety SheetDesignPortable
- FeaturesFeaturesOriginal JBL Pro soundCool style and ultra-portable designWater and dust resistant to IP67Wireless Bluetooth streamingWaterproofIP67
- PhysicalDimensions87.5 x 75 x 41.3 mm
- Battery & PowerBattery Charge Time2.5 hoursBattery lifeup to 5 hours (dependent on volume level and audio content)Battery TypeLi-ion polymer 2.7WhOutput power4.2 Watts RMS
- Speaker & MicrophoneFrequency Range (Speaker/Headphone)2402 MHz − 2480 MHzFrequency Response (Speaker/Headphone)110 Hz - 20 kHzSignal-to-noise Ratio> 85 dB