- Online Shopping /
- Computing /
- Networking & Wireless /
- Linksys MX10600 Velop Mesh System 4xGE 1xGEWAN USB3.0 2Pack
Linksys MX10600 Velop Mesh System 4xGE 1xGEWAN USB3.0 2Pack
1 year warranty we sell genuine product only,Open and damaged return will not be acceptable
Inclusive of VAT
From AED 132.00/month with Flexipay
+ AED 13.00 Shipping
Delivery 04 Jun - 05 Jun
- One Year warranty
Estimated Delivery 05 Jun - 06 Jun
Estimated Delivery 06 Jun - 07 Jun
- Color: White
- You can connect multiple devices using wired ethernet cable in a local area networkEthernet: Gigabit Ethernet
- It is the rate of radio signal to send and receive communication signal. Common frequencies are 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz.5GHz provides faster data rates at a shorter distance. 2.4GHz offers coverage for longer distances, but may perform at slower speedsFrequency band: Tri-Band (2.4 GHz, 2 x 5 GHz)
- Input/Output Terminals: USB 3.0
- Type: Wi Fi System
The Linksys Velop MX10600 Whole Home WiFi 6 System gives you more speed, coverage, and capacity than it ever has before. WiFi 6 combined with Velop’s Intelligent Mesh technology delivers true gigabit WiFi speeds, up to 5. 3 Gbps, to every corner of your home, even the backyard and outdoor smart home devices. WiFi 6 also sends and receives multiple streams of data simultaneously and reduces latency, providing up to 4X more capacity compared to WiFi 5 technology. So, it can handle the demands of up to 100+ devices, from laptops and gaming consoles, to smart home devices and 4K TVs, all competing for the same bandwidth. You’ll also always have a more efficient WiFi experience with OFDMA that enables more data to and from your devices in a more streamlined manner. And, with BSS technology, congestion is also minimized eliminating interference from nearby wireless networks to deliver the strongest, clearest WiFi signal to your home, so you won’t have to worry about your neighbour's WiFi interfering with yours again. You’ll even have 7X more battery life with Target Wake Time that reduces network interference allowing your devices to remain in sleep mode longer. The MX10600 Whole Home WiFi 6 System i’s part of Velop’s modular system, so if you need more coverage, just add more nodes. Plus, set up is fast with the Linksys App, so you can enjoy the next evolution of WiFi in minutes.
Offering exceptional speed, coverage, and capacity, the Linksys MX10 Velop AX Whole Home WiFi 6 System is the next generation of WiFi. This WiFi router/extender combines Velop’s Intelligent Mesh technology with WiFi 6 to deliver true gigabit WiFi speeds-up to 5.3 Gbps-to every corner of your home, including outdoor areas. Capable of sending and receiving multiple streams of data simultaneously, WiFi 6 has four times the capacity of WiFi 5 technology. The Linksys Velop MX10 system can handle as many as 50 devices, so laptops, televisions, smart-home systems, and more can all operate simultaneously with ease. Featuring BSS technology, this WiFi router/extender minimizes congestion by eliminating interference from nearby wireless networks in order to deliver a strong, clear wireless signal to your home. The MX10 is part of Velop’s modular system, which means increasing your coverage is as simple as adding another node. And with the Linksys App, setting up your system is fast and easy, so you can enjoy the next evolution of WiFi in a matter of minutes.
Makes Your Current WiFi Feel Like Dial-Up
WiFi 6 technology delivers true gigabit speeds throughout your entire home, with up to 5.3 Gbps and 12-stream connectivity. Next-generation OFDMA (orthogonal frequency-division multiple access) increases efficiency in high-density scenarios, delivering high-speed WiFi to multiple devices simultaneously.
Increased Coverage Range
Velop’s Intelligent Mesh Technology, combined with WiFi 6, delivers gigabit WiFi speeds to every corner of your home, including outdoor areas.
Supports Even the Biggest WiFi Hoarders
With 4x the capacity of WiFi 5, WiFi 6 provides enough bandwidth for as many as 50 devices. And MU-MIMO (Multi-User Multiple-Input Multiple-Output) technology allows downloads and uploads on eight devices simultaneously.
Eliminates Interference from Nearby Networks
WiFi 6 BSS (Basic Service Set) Coloring technology eliminates interference from nearby WiFi networks, so you always have a strong, clear signal for all your devices.
Safeguard your network with wireless WPA2 (WiFi Protected Access 2) encryption and an SPI (stateful packet inspection) firewall.
USB and Ethernet Ports Offer Versatile Connectivity
Equipped with four Gigabit-Ethernet ports, the MX10 supports wired connections up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet. And thanks to the ultra-fast USB 3.0 port, you can easily connect shared storage devices.
Backed By 3-Year Limited Warranty and Tech Support
Velop is backed by both a three-year warranty and a three-year tech support guarantee. This premium level of support also includes a dedicated phone support line.
- MainBrandLinksysColorWhiteModel NumberMX10600
- GeneralTypeWi Fi SystemCompatible ProductsWifi enabled devicesWhat's in the Box1 x Whole Home WiFi 6 System
- FeaturesFeaturesEasy Setup4x Better Performance than an AC RouterTri-Band Dynamic Backhaul4x4 MU-MIMO2.2 GHz Quad-Core ProcessorNext-Gen OFDMA TechnologyAdvanced SecurityUSB 3.0 PortControl from the AppFour Gigabit Ethernet PortsBands2.4 GHz + 5GHz (x2)Frequency bandTri-Band (2.4 GHz, 2 x 5 GHz)Maximum Uplink Speed2402 Mbps
- ConnectivityInput/Output TerminalsUSB 3.0USB3.0 portBluetoothYesWirelessYesEthernetGigabit EthernetLAN4 GigabitWAN1 Gigabit
- Processor & StorageProcessor2.2 GHz Quad-CoreStorage Size512MBStorage TypeMemory CardRAM1GB
- Power & BatteryPower SupplyInput: 100-240V, 50-60Hz and Output: 12V/4AInput power100-240VOutput power12V/4AInput Voltage100-240VOutput Voltage12V/4A
- PhysicalAntenna TypeInternalDimensions4.5 x 4.5 x 9.6 inch
- WeightWeight1.5 kg
|Sharaf DG||AED 2,799.00||View 2 more promotion|
Best Price Guarantee (Check prices across power retailers. The prices shown here are provided by Price Check – a 3rd party application. Sharaf DG is not liable for the prices disclosed by the application.)