- It is the rate of radio signal to send and receive communication signal. Common frequencies are 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz.5GHz provides faster data rates at a shorter distance. 2.4GHz offers coverage for longer distances, but may perform at slower speedsFrequency band: 2.4 | 5 GHz
- Type: Router
- Input/Output Terminals: USB | LAN | WAN
- Color: Black
LINKSYS WRT32X AC3200 DUAL-BAND WI-FI GAMING ROUTER WITH KILLER PRIORITIZATION ENGINEWRT32X-METhe router built exclusively for gaming.Killer Prioritization EngineReduces peak ping by up to 77%Custom-built gaming user interface and firmware1.8 GHz dual-core central processor
The first routerpurpose-built to prioritize gaming.
CUSTOMIZED GAMING FIRMWAREAND USER INTERFACE
Custom-built interface andfirmware for gaming traffic control.
1.8 GHZ DUAL-CORE CENTRALPROCESSING UNIT (CPU)
Promotes simultaneoushigh-speed data processing.
Ensure optimal coverageand maximum signal strength – even in large, multi-story buildings.
Latest Wireless-ACtechnology for simultaneously streaming and gaming on multiple devices.
SIMULTANEOUS DUAL BAND(2.4 + 5 GHZ)
Delivers a strongerconnection at a wider range than a single band at speeds up to AC3200.
ADVANCED WIRELESS SECURITY
Safeguard your networkwith wireless WPA2 encryption and an SPI firewall.
Doubles bandwidth from 80MHz to 160 MHz on all spatial streams.
BUILT EXCLUSIVELY FORGAMING
Engineered purely forgaming, the Linksys WRT32X Gaming Router with Killer Prioritization Engineprovides a dominating home network.
This high-performancegaming router synchronizes with Killer-enabled PCs–from brands such asAlienware™, Gigabyte™, MSI™ and Razer™–to reduce peak ping times by up to 77%and deliver smooth, lag-free gaming.*
You gain an unrivaledadvantage over your competition in MOBAs, shooters, and other games where asingle millisecond can mean victory or defeat.
LOWER PEAK PING UP TO 77%*
We partnered with KillerNetworking, industry leaders in gaming networking, to develop a Wi-Fi routerfor hard-core gamers. The WRT32X uses the Killer Prioritization Engine toidentify, prioritize, and accelerate your gaming traffic above all otherdevices and activities on your home Wi-Fi.
Gaming PCs may experienceless than optimal ping rates when the network is under load. When matched witha Killer-enabled PC, the WRT32X gaming router automatically syncs using theKiller Prioritization Engine to reduce peak ping by up to 77%.* The result,unparalleled gaming-conquering response rates no matter what other devices onthe network are doing.
CUSTOM-BUILT FIRMWAREBOOSTS PERFORMANCE
Enjoy exceptional onlinegaming performance from specially engineered software. Gaming-optimizedfirmware works to minimize response times, thus providing a virtually lag-freeconnection when you need it most: in the midst of a heated competition.
You won’t lose your edgeeven if your roommates or LAN party are streaming, gaming, or strategizing withyou over voice chat about how to take down the competition.
The WRT32X gives youdominating Next-Gen AC Wi-Fi speeds up to 3.2 Gbps that keep you at the top ofyour game. Experience exceptionally smooth, responsive gameplay. The KillerPriorization Engine will reliably fast-track gaming traffic whether you’reusing a wired or Wi-Fi connection.
POWERFUL INTERFACE FORULTIMATE CONTROL OVER WI-FI TRAFFIC
The intuitive interfacelets you see your home’s Internet traffic. You can monitor connected devices,manage advanced networking settings, and conduct speed tests with just a fewmouse clicks.
With the gaming-focused UIdashboard, you can check network traffic speeds, check VPN and network storagestatus, see Killer device connection status, and also control port-forwarding.You’ll know at a glance whether your PC or console games are performingoptimally.
MU-MIMO PROVIDES STUNNINGMULTI-DEVICE PERFORMANCE
Thanks to MU-MIMOtechnology, the WRT32X Gaming Router can handle even the mostbandwidth-intensive environments. MU-MIMO builds upon longtime broadcastingcornerstones–such as spatial multiplexing, beamforming, and schedulingalgorithms–to boost overall throughput and distribute bandwidth fairly betweendevices. Each connected client device receives its own dedicated data stream,so users won’t have to compete with one another for bandwidth. Multiple userscan simultaneously engage in 4K video streaming, play online games, and performother data-intensive tasks without latency or buffering.
Dynamic frequencyselection (DFS) certification from the FCC not only allows operation at 160MHzenabling Tri-Stream160, but it also triples the channels available at 80MHz sothe WRT32X can operate in the clearest airspace that other routers aren’tallowed.
DESIGNED TO DOMINATE
The WRT32X features aperformance-grade 1.8 GHz dual-core CPU, custom-built firmware and userinterface, four external adjustable antennas with high-power amplifiers, andhigh-efficiency heatsink. Aesthetically, it boasts a stealthy design, sleekmatte-black finish, and blue LED lights-the perfect complement to any gamingenvironment.
LINKSYS AUTO FIRMWAREUPGRADE
Linksys automaticallypushes software updates to your router overnight and seamlessly brings thelatest features and security to your home network. The WRT32X will beconsistently getting better over time.
PRO-GRADE GIGABIT ETHERNETCONNECTIVITY
The WRT32X gaming routeralso features a pro-grade Gigabit Ethernet switch with four ports, making itideal for connecting multiple gaming rigs or consoles at your next LAN party.
- MainBrandLinksysColorBlackModel NumberWRT32X
- GeneralTypeRouterWhat's in the BoxRouter | 4 x Antennas | Ethernet Cable | Power Adapter
- FeaturesFeatures802.11a/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Standards | Up to 3200 Mbps Wi-Fi Data Throughput | Dual Band 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz Frequencies | Optimized for High Performance Gaming | Killer Prioritization Engine | 4 x External Antennas | 4 x Gigabit Ethernet LAN Ports | 1 x Gigabit Ethernet WAN Port | 1 x USB 2.0/eSATA & 1 x USB 3.0 Ports | 1.8 GHz Dual-Core ProcessorAdditional FeaturesThe first router purpose-built to prioritize gaming | The Killer Prioritization Engine identifies, prioritizes and accelerates gaming network traffic above all else, to reduce peak ping by up to 77% | Synchronizes with Killer network card -enabled PCs--from brands such as AlienwareTM, GigabyteTM, MSITM and RazerTM | Promotes simultaneous high-speed data processing | The WRT32X gives you dominating Next-Gen AC Wi-Fi speeds up to 3.2 Gbps that keep you at the top of your game | Each connected client device receives its own dedicated data stream, so multiple users won't have to compete with one another for bandwidth | The WRT32X gaming router also features a pro-grade Gigabit Ethernet switch with four ports, making it ideal for connecting multiple gaming rigs or consoles at your next LAN party | Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) certification from the FCC not only allows operation at 160MHz enabling Tri-Stream160, but it also triples the channels available at 80MHz so the WRT32X can operate in the clearest airspace that other routers aren't allowedStandards802.11a/g/n/ac Wi-Fi StandardsNetwork ProtocolWPA2 |128 bit AES link encryptionTechnologyDual-band AC3200 MU-MIMO w/ MU-MIMO, DFSBands2.4 and 5 GHz (simultaneous dual-band)Frequency bandDual-Band (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz)Data Rates802.11a/g: Up to 54 Mbps | 802.11n (2.4 GHz): Up to 600 Mbps | 802.11ac (5 GHz): Up to 2.6 Gbps
- ConnectivityInput/Output TerminalsUSB | LAN | WANUSBUSB 3.0 Type A | 1 x Combo USB 2.0 / eSATAWiFi EncryptionWPA2-PersonalWiFiYesLAN1WAN4OtherVPN Support: PPTP | IPSec pass-through
- Processor & StorageProcessor1.8 GHz dual-core ARM-basedStorage Size256 MBRAM512 MB DDR3
- Power & BatteryPower Supply100-240 VoltsOutput power3.0AInput Current50-60HzOutput Voltage12V
- PhysicalAntenna TypeExternalNumber of Antenna4LED IndicatorsYesCertificationsFCC | DFS | FCC class BDimensions245.87 x 193.80 x 51.82 mm
- WeightWeight798.32 GRAM