MacBook Air 13-inch (2020) – Core i5 1.1GHz 8GB 512GB Shared Space Grey English Keyboard
MacBook Air 13-inch (2020) - Core i5 1.1GHz 8GB 512GB Shared Space Grey English Keyboard
Inclusive of VAT
From AED 230.00/month with Flexipay
Easy Payment Plans Starting from AED 409.08/monthThe final amount depends on your bankDetails
+ AED 13.00 Shipping
Delivery 02 Dec - 03 Dec
Chat with Seller
- 1 Year warranty
- Browsing, basic video, regular work useProcessor: Intel Core i5
- Actual size in inches measured diagonallyScreen Size: 13.3 Inches
- Run multiple programs easilyRAM: 8 GB
- Storage Size: 512 GB SSD
- Laptop designed by AppleLaptop Type: MacBook
- Solid state drives are faster, deliver better performance and have ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damageStorage Type: SSD
- The maximum time taken by the laptop battery to drain completely after a full chargeBattery Life: Up to 11 hours
- Speed: 1.1 GHz
- Color: Space Grey
MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
The incredibly thin and light MacBook Air is now more powerful than ever. It features a brilliant Retina display, new Magic Keyboard, Touch ID, processors with up to twice the performance, faster graphics, and double the storage capacity. The sleek wedge-shaped design is created from 100 percent recycled aluminum, making it the greenest Mac ever. And with all-day battery life, our most popular Mac is your perfectly portable, do-it-all notebook.
Four million pixels.
One immersive experience.
With a resolution of 2560-by-1600 for over 4 million pixels, the results are positively jaw dropping. Images take on a new level of detail and realism. Text is sharp and clear. And True Tone technology automatically adjusts the white point of the display to match the color temperature of your environment — making web pages and email look as natural as the printed page. With millions of colors, everything you see is rich and vibrant. The display glass goes right to the edge of the enclosure, so you can focus on what’s on your screen. And you’re going to love what you see.
Easy to bring along. Totally brings it.
MacBook Air packs heavy-duty performance into just 2.8 pounds. The available quad-core Intel Core i7 processor delivers up to 2x faster CPU performance1 and up to 80 percent faster graphics performance,4 to help you power through everything from browsing the web to playing games to editing video. Up to 16GB of high-performance 3733MHz memory lets you work seamlessly even with multiple apps open. The fast SSD storage starts at 256GB — double the capacity of the previous standard configuration. And it can be configured with up to 2TB, providing plenty of room for all your movies, music, photos, files, and games.
Feel the Magic.
MacBook Air now features the new Magic Keyboard, first seen on the 16-inch MacBook Pro. The refined scissor mechanism with 1 mm of travel delivers a responsive, comfortable, and quiet typing experience. The inverted-T arrow keys help you fly through lines of code, spreadsheets, or game environments. And the backlit keys with ambient light sensor help you type in low-light settings.
Force Touch Trackpad
The Force Touch trackpad is one of the best in the world. It lets you interact with your Mac in a variety of ways based on subtle differences in pressure. You have precise control and a uniform response no matter where you click the trackpad as well as plenty of room for Multi-Touch gestures like pinch and zoom. Your fingers will feel right at home.
Your fingerprint is your password.
The advanced security and convenience of Touch ID are built right into MacBook Air. Simply place your finger on the Touch ID sensor and just like that your Mac unlocks. Use your fingerprint to immediately access locked documents, notes, and system settings, without entering yet another password. Online shopping is even easier select Apple Pay at checkout, and with just one touch you’re done. No need to enter shipping or billing info, and your card details are never shared. With Touch ID, your private information stays private.
Apple T2 Security Chip
MacBook Air features the Apple T2 Security Chip second-generation custom Mac silicon designed by Apple to make MacBook Air even more secure. So when you use Touch ID to unlock your Mac, authenticate a document, or pay a merchant online, your information stays safe. And with on-the-fly data encryption, all your data stored on the SSD is automatically and fully encrypted.
Speakers and Camera
Sound that speaks volumes.
With the latest in processing and tuning techniques, MacBook Air sounds better than ever. Stereo speakers deliver twice the bass and 25 percent more volume. And wider stereo sound creates immersive audio when you’re listening to music or watching a movie. The FaceTime camera lets one or many of your friends and family members see you in high definition. And three microphones form an array that more accurately captures your voice for FaceTime calls and dictation.
One for all, all in one.
Thunderbolt 3 combines ultra-high bandwidth with the ultra-versatility of the USB-C industry standard to create one revved-up universal port and MacBook Air has two of them. Thunderbolt 3 integrates data transfer, charging, and video output in a single connector, delivering up to 40Gb/s of throughput for twice the bandwidth of Thunderbolt 2. Existing devices are easily connected with a cable or adapter. And Thunderbolt 3 is reversible, so no matter how you plug it in, it’s always right side up.
The power of Mac. Taken further.
Featuring dedicated apps for music, TV, and podcasts, smart new features in the apps you use every day, and Sidecar, which lets you use iPad as a second Mac display.
Mac + iPhone
All together now.
Copy a photo on your iPhone and paste it on your Mac. Create a shopping list on your Mac and take it with you on your iPhone. Or start an Apple Arcade game on either device and finish it on the other. Your Mac works with your iPhone in ways no other computer can.
- MainBrandAppleColorSpace GreyModel NumberMVH22LL/A
- GeneralOSmacOS CatalinaLaptop TypeMacBook
- DisplayScreen Size13.3 InchesResolution2560 x 1600Aspect Ratio16:10TechnologyRetina display
- ProcessorProcessorIntel Core i5Speed1.1 GHzNumber of CPUsquad-core
- MemoryRAM8 GBRAM TypeLPDDR4XRAM Speed3733 MHz
- StorageStorage Size512 GB SSDStorage TypeSSD
- GraphicsGraphics CardIntel Iris Plus GraphicsGraphics Card TypeIris Plus GraphicsGraphics MemoryShared
- Power & BatteryBattery TypeLithium‑polymer batteryBattery Capacity49.9 WHrBattery LifeUp to 11 hoursPower Adapter30W USB-C Power Adapter; USB-C power port
- AudioAudio Inputs3.5 mm headphone jackSpeakersStereo speakers, Wide stereo sound, Support for Dolby Atmos playbackMicrophoneThree-mic array with directional beamforming
- Dimensions & WeightDimensions4.1–16.1 x 304.1 x 212.4 mm
- WeightWeight1.29 KILOGRAM
- ConnectivityWiFi Type802.11 ac, 802.11 a/b/g/n compatibleBluetoothBluetooth 5.0USB2 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- CameraWebcamIntegrated Camera
People also viewed
People also buy
Recently viewed items