AED 43Inclusive of VAT
- Type: Speciality Products
This classic beige and brown jar have been instrumental in Indian Kitchen from ancient times. They have been used for serving pickle, chutney, sauces etc. This jar set come along with the hand curved sheesham wood tray to place the jar & serving spoon. Bring home this artistic piece of Indian Pottery and place them on your dining table thereby relishing the essence of Old India. Features: - Can be used to store chutney, pickle or sauces. -A set comprise of 1 jar, 1 tray & 1 spoon. -The jar is crafted in ceramic & tray & spoon comes in Sheesham wood. - Comes in a dual tone of brown & beige. - Comes in the following dimensions: Jar: 4.5 (H), 2.9 (DIA), Tray: 4.1 (L), 4.1 (W), 0.9 (H), Spoon: 5.0 (L), 1.1 (W) Inch Care tip: - Handle with care. Note: -Jar With Tray & Spoon. -Lead Free. -Wood may have marks & patches, which are natural. -As this product is handcrafted, there might be a slight color variation, which is natural, hence makes it unique.
- MATERIAL: TRAY: Sheesham Wood, JAR: Ceramic, SPOON: Sheesham Wood
- DIMENSIONS: JAR (H * DIA) = (4.5 * 2.9), TRAY (L * W * H) = (4.1 * 4.1 * 0.9), SPOON (L * W) = (5 * 1.1) Inch
- COLOR: TRAY: Brown, JAR: Beige & Brown, SPOON: Brown
- NOTE: 1) Comes with a Jar, Tray & Spoon. 2) Wood may have marks & patches which are natural. 3) As this product is handcrafted, there might be a slight color variation which is natural, hence makes it unique.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Handle with care.