Netgear RAX200 AX11000 Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream Wifi 6 Router
1 year warranty we sell genuine product only,Open and damaged return will not be acceptable
- You can connect multiple devices using wired ethernet cable in a local area networkEthernet: 1 x 2.5G Multi-Gig Ethernet Port
- It is the rate of radio signal to send and receive communication signal. Common frequencies are 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz.5GHz provides faster data rates at a shorter distance. 2.4GHz offers coverage for longer distances, but may perform at slower speedsFrequency band: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, 5 GHz
- Type: Router
- Input/Output Terminals: USB, LAN, WAN
- Color: Black
Nighthawk Tri-band AX12 AX11000 12-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router
- UP TO 10.8GBPS WIFI SPEEDS—1.2 + 4.8 + 4.8Gbps with 12-stream connectivity**
- 160MHZ CHANNEL SUPPORT***—Doubles the speeds as offered by 80MHz channels to provide Gigabit speeds for compatible mobile devices and laptops
- 1024-QAM—25% increased data efficiency and faster speeds than a 256-QAM router
- SUPERSPEED USB 3.0 PORT —Up to 10x faster than USB 2.0
- 5 GIGABIT PORTS—Connect more wired devices for faster file transfer and uninterrupted connections
- Blazing-fast WiFi Speeds – Combined speeds up to 10.8Gbps (1.2+4.8+4.8 Gbps)†
- 12-Streams Tri-Band WiFi—12 WiFi streams deliver multiple 4K streaming, low latency gaming and new blazing fast Internet speeds.
- Increased Capacity for the Smart Home—The latest generation Wi-Fi 6 technology improves WiFi performance and reliability of connections to all your devices by up to 4 times**.
- Multi-Gig Experience—Maximize your Internet speeds up to 2.5Gbps with new versatile Ethernet wired connections.
- 160MHz Support—Gigabit WiFi connection with today’s and future mobile devices that support 160MHz bandwidth.***
- Wi-Fi 6 Optimized Powerful Processor—High-performance processor delivers fast & reliable connections to all devices & applications.
- Multi-Gig Ethernet Port 2.5G—2.5 times the wired speed of a typical Gigabit port to be used for LAN or Internet connectivity.
- Five Gigabit Ethernet Ports —Connect more wired devices including computer, storage, gaming consoles for faster file transfer and uninterrupted connections.
- Nighthawk App—Easily set up your router and get more your of your WiFi. Includes remote access to manage your network when away from home.
- Automatic Firmware Updates — Latest security patches delivered to the router.
- Works with Existing WiFi Devices— Supports current Wi-Fi devices and is backward compatible with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n) and earlier generation Wi-Fi standards.
- Works with Amazon Alexa™ and the Google Assistant—Control your NETGEAR WiFi with simple voice commands.
Fastest WiFi Speeds with the Tri-Band Advantage
The Nighthawk Tri-band AX12 is the fastest router for Gigabit internet with combined speeds up to 10.8GBPS. Tri-band WiFi optimizes speeds across the three WiFi bands ensureing that your fast WiFi stays fast and can efficiently handle multiple devices connected to the network. Gigabit speeds over tri-band WiFi can support far more data simultaneously, making it possible to stream music in the kitchen, 4K video in the living room and multi-player online gaming without a hiccup.
12 WiFi Streams. Ultimate Performance.
More WiFi streams provide more available bandwidth and less congestion for all the devices in the WiFi network. Since separate data signals can be sent to and from your devices on different streams, the amount of information that can be sent over your network greatly increases. The powerful Nighthawk tri-band AX12 Wi-Fi 6 router provides eight streams of 5 GHz and four streams of 2.4 GHz connectivity giving you a superior WiFi performance for Ultra HD streaming, low latency gaming and all smart home devices.
Improved Network Capacity for More WiFi Devices
Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) enables efficient data scheduling so that more transmissions can be sent at the same time, resulting in an impressive capacity increase in your network. This increased or available bandwidth allows you to add more devices to your network. Nighthawk Tri-band AX12 supports uplink and downlink OFDMA to efficiently use air-time with better frequency reuse, reduced latency, and increased network efficiency. This is extremely useful for latency sensitive applications such as virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) and Internet of things (IoT) sensors.
Gigabit WiFi to Mobile Devices
Support for 160MHz enabled mobile devices and laptops (Intel Gigabit Wi-Fi enabled devices) allows the Nighthawk Tri-band AX12 to stream at gigabit speeds to these devices. Stream your favorite TV shows and movies in high definition, to more devices.
Versatile Multi-Gig Internet Support
Maximizes your available Internet speeds with link aggregation support (two Gigabit LAN ports and two Gigabit WAN ports) or use 2.5G Ethernet interface for Internet. Pair with compatible NETGEAR cable modems supporting Multi-Gig internet speeds.
Powerful Quad-Core Processor
The Nighthawk Tri-band AX12’s powerful Wi-Fi 6 optimized 64-bit 1.8GHz quad-core processor is designed to handle all the traffic and transfer multi-gigs of data efficiently. This powerful processor is optimized for AX making intelligent spontaneous decisions to schedule data traffic to maximize WiFi Bandwidth utilization. Enjoy smoother Ultra-HD 4K/8K video streaming and low latency VR and online gaming.
This next-generation router design conceals eight high-performance antennas under its ‘wings’. The antennas are optimally positioned for best WiFi performance, extending reliable and stronger WiFi coverage indoors and outdoors. Nighthawk Tri-band AX12 router is also wall-mountable.
- MainBrandNetgearColorBlackModel NumberRAX200-100EUS
- GeneralTypeRouterWhat's in the BoxNetgear Nighthawk AX12 AX11000 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Router | Ethernet Cable | Power Adapter
- FeaturesFeaturesWi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) | Up to 10 Gb/s Combined Transfer Rate | 8 x Internal Wi-Fi Antennas | 1 x 2.4 GHz & 2 x 5 GHz Tri-Band | Backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFiAdditional FeaturesSupported Protocols: Link Aggregation | WIFI RANGE: Large to very large homesStandards02.11i, 128-bit AES encryption with PSKTechnologyBeamforming+BandsTri-BandFrequency bandTri-Band (2.4 GHz, 2 x 5 GHz)
- ConnectivityInterfacesFive (5) 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports + One (1) 2.5G/1Gbps Multi-Gig portInput/Output TerminalsUSB, LAN, WANUSB2 x USB 3.0 Type AWiFi Encryption802.11axWiFiWi-Fi 6 (Tri-band WiFi)EthernetGigabit EthernetLAN4 (RJ45)WAN1 (RJ45)
- Processor & StorageProcessor64-bit Quad-core 1.8GHz processor
- PhysicalAntenna TypeInternalNumber of Antenna8LED IndicatorsYesButtonsReset, on-offDimensions11.63 x 8.92 x 2.14 Inches
- WeightWeight1102 GRAM