Nothing Phone (2) 256GB Dark Grey 5G Smartphone
Inclusive of VAT
or AED 2,155.02 for DG Member
+ AED 14.00 Shipping
- 1 Year Warranty
- Stores Availability
- Cash on Delivery
Estimated Delivery 09 December
Estimated Delivery 09 December
- Color: Grey
- Upto 32000 songs or 60000 photosInternal Memory: 256 GB
- Advanced games & running multiple applicationsRAM: 12 GB
- Actual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can takeRear / Front Camera: 50 MP + 50 MP / 32 MP
- Actual size in inches measured diagonallyScreen Size: 6.7 in
- It is version of software platform on top of which other programs, can run on mobile devicesOS Version: Nothing OS 2.0
- Eight 'core elements' in the processor. They multitask to make the device run smoothly. Useful for high intensity gaming, HD video & photo editingCPU: Octa-Core
- Milliampere (mAh) hour is a measure of the capacity of the battery. The higher the mAh rating, the more powerful the batteryBattery Capacity: 4700 mAh
Nothing Phone (2) 256GB Dark Grey 5G Smartphone
The new Glyph Interface
Love at first light
For a world craving more me-time and less screen-time, we bring you the Glyph Interface.
Assign different light and sound sequences for each contact and notification type and be one step ahead of who’s getting in touch. Key information, in a flash.
Refer to individual Glyph segments for key information and progress tracking. Use the lights as a countdown timer, a battery metre indicator, a volume checker and your very own portable ring light. Genius.
Essential Glyph Notifications
Put your phone down
New Essential Glyph Notifications lets you focus whilst still being available to those who matter most. When selected contacts or apps send you a notification, a light will shine persistently until you’ve opened it. Everything else can wait.
Put a ring on it
The stage is yours. Tap each pad to trigger a different light and sound combination. Once you’ve found your rhythm, press record and create your very own Glyph Ringtones.
Nothing OS 2.0
Your stamp on Nothing
Taking inspiration from the phone’s iconic hardware design, we’ve given our software a new visual identity that feels unmistakably Nothing.
With an emphasis on functional customisation, Nothing OS 2.0 allows interactions with your smartphone to be more intentional and mindful. Powerfully efficient. Refreshingly simple.
More living, less digging
We’ve reimagined home and lock screen utility so you can shortcut to apps without getting distracted. Customise everything from app labels and grid design to widget size and colour themes. Now with new folder layouts and illustrated covers.
Your phone, your way. For a faster, more intuitive experience.
Live outside your apps
Access information from apps like Weather and Nothing X directly from your home screen. Now with swipeable views for more levels of detail. Create widgets for your Quick Settings functions for added convenience. Or save the need to unlock your phone by adding key widgets to your lock screen too.
Your best shot
Phone (2) effortlessly captures real life as it’s happening. With an 18-bit Image Signal Processor (ISP), it is capable of capturing 4,000 times more camera data than Phone (1). Allowing us to deliver advanced new algorithms that make photos and videos more dynamically accurate than ever.
Ready for anything
Get the perfect shot with Advanced HDR. Now with 3 times more data, Advanced HDR captures 8 frames with different levels of exposure in the RAW domain. Selects the best details in each frame and fuses a final image that captures the most true-to-life result. Works with Night Mode to reduce noise and deliver clear-as-day shots at any hour.
The camera loves you
For picture-perfect portraits, we gave the front camera a bigger 32 MP sensor, which is two times more than Phone (1). Brings every colour, hue and expression to life. You in your best light.
Dual rear camera
Tuned to perfection
We upgraded the 50 MP main + 50 MP ultra-wide camera with smart tuning effects to make Phone (2) a front-runner. Including a new Motion Capture 2.0 algorithm, which uses AI technology to accurately detect moving subjects in real-time. And 2X Super-Res Zoom that can preserve any scene’s finest details.
Always ready, always steady
Clear as crystal, steady as a rock. Create moving masterpieces in 4K 60fps on the main rear camera. For high-action scenes, turn on Action Mode. Works alongside in-built dual stabilisation for sensationally smooth results when you’re on the move. Or make yourself the star and film front-on in 1080P at 60fps.
You’ll know it when you hold it
Premium is more than just materials. It’s how something looks, how long it lasts, and how it makes you feel. An entire experience. From hardware to software, Phone (2) is designed to deliver just that.
An eye for detail
Enhancing an icon.
With its gently curved pillowed glass back, sleek thin midframe, higher-resolution textures and refined components, Phone (2) is our proudest design story so far. Look closer and you’ll see what we mean.
A power move
Choosing the brain behind Phone (2) was a no-brainer.
With the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset, Phone (2) boasts an 80% improvement on performance over its predecessor. Now with rapid speed, the best in-house heat management, advanced camera capabilities. And so much more.
Energy efficient display
Now bigger and brighter, Phone (2) has a 6.7” OLED display with 1600 nits peak pixel brightness. Brilliant. With LTPO, Phone (2) can intuitively adapt its 120 Hz refresh rate to preserve power when you’re not on your phone. A killer display that doesn’t murder battery life.
A battery that keeps going
On and on and on and on
Get more power, faster.
At 4,700 mAh, Phone (2) houses our longest lasting battery yet. Charge fully in just 55 minutes. Compatible with 15W Qi wireless charging. Phone (2) also doubles as a 5W wireless charger so you can power accessories like Ear (2) on-the-go.
Force of nature
With a focus on recycled materials, renewable energy, packaging, and longevity, Phone (2) is designed to be one of the most sustainable smartphones on the market.
Across the board
Sustainable from the inside-out. Beyond its 100% recycled aluminium mid-frame, we’ve used 100% recycled tin on 9 circuit boards, 100% recycled copper foil on the main circuit board, and over 90% recycled steel on all 28 steel stamping parts. Plus, 80% of the plastic parts are sustainably sourced.
More phone, less impact
Phone (2) has a carbon footprint of 53.45 kg, which is an 8.6% reduction compared to our first smartphone. A significant achievement given the overall boost in performance, including a 200 mAh increase in battery and a screen that is 0.15″ bigger than Phone (1).
100% plastic free
The packaging for Phone (2) is entirely plastic-free with 60% of the paper included coming from recycled sources. Progressive, yet premium. An unboxing experience that’s as unique as what’s inside the box.
Free Zentality E25 TWS BT Earphone
Free Rada ZIP2 Essential Backpack 17.5inch
- MainColor FamilyGreyBrandNothingColorGreyModel NumberA065
- GeneralDual SIMYesOSNothingOS VersionNothing OS 2.0
- CellularSim SlotDual Sim (Dual Sim Slots)Technology5G2G NetworkGSM 850/900/1800/19003G NetworkUMTS B1/2/4/5/6/8/194G NetworkFDD: B1,B2,B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B 12, B 17, B 18, B 19, B20, B26, B28, B30, B32, B48, B66, B71 | TDD: B34, B38,B39, B40, B41, B425G Networkn1,n2,n3,n5,n7,n8,n12,20,n25,n28,n30,n38,n40,n41,66,n71,n75,n77,n78
- DisplayScreen Size6.7 inResolution2412 x 1080TypeOLEDProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass
- FeaturesChipsetQualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1CPUOcta-CoreCPU Details1 x X2 Prime 3.0 GHz, 3 x A710 2.5 GHz, 4 x A510 1.8 GHzGPUAdreno 730 GPUSensorsIn-display Fingerprint Sensor, Front and Rear Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer, Electronic Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, Sensor Core
- Memory & StorageInternal Memory256 GBRAM12 GB
- CameraRear / Front Camera50 MP + 50 MP / 32 MPFront Camera1080p @ 60 fpsVideo Resolution4K @ 60 fps, 1080p @ 30/60 fpsFeaturesMain Camera: Sony IMX890 sensor, ƒ/1.88 aperture, 1/1.56” sensor size, 1 μm pixel size, Focal length: 24 mm, OIS and EIS image stabilisation, Advanced HDR, Motion Capture 2.0, Night Mode, Portrait mode, Motion Photo, Super-res Zoom, Lenticular (filter), AI scene detection, Expert mode, Panorama, Panorama Night Mode, Document Mode | Ultra Wide Camera: Samsung JN1 sensor, ƒ/2.2 aperture, 1/2.76” sensor size, EIS image stabilisation, 114° field of view, Advanced HDR, Night mode, Motion Photo, Lenticular (filter), Macro (4 cm) | Slo-mo (480fps) | Night Mode (1080p at 30 fps) | Action mode | Front Camera: Sony IMX615 sensor, ƒ/2.45 aperture, 1/2.74” sensor size, Advanced HDR, Motion Photo, Lenticular (Filter), Night Mode, Portrait mode
- ConnectivityWiFi TypeWi-Fi 6, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/axBluetoothBluetooth 5.3NFCYesUSBUSB - CGPSA-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC, SBAS.
- BatteryBattery Capacity4700 mAh
- BodyDimensions162.1 x 76.4 x 8.6 mm
- WeightWeight201.2 g
- DimensionsDepth8.6 mmHeight162.1 mmWidth76.4 mm