Sony KD55X9000H 4K Android Television 55inch
Out of stock
- Type: Android TV
- Screen Size: 55 InchesThe size of the screen measured diagonally
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160The total number of pixels on the screen, more pixels results in a sharper image
- HDMI: YesStandard for connecting high-definition video devices like Blu-Ray players, gaming consoles & set top boxes
- USB Slots: YesPlug & play USB devices like pen drives, portable hard disks etc. to directly play movies, songs & photos on your TV
- Dimensions (W x H x D) with Stand: 1231 x 780 x 338 mm
- OS: Android
- Color: Black
- Installation: Included (Standard)
People also viewed
People also buy
Immerse yourself in Full Array LED contrast and cinematic sound.
- Get going fast. Just plug in an HDMI cable and BRAVIA will recognise when a console is connected and automatically switch to game mode. You’ll enjoy smooth, responsive gameplay and you can even control your PlayStation with your TV remote.
Discover how real pictures can be when you bring out the fine details. With zones of LEDs lit independently, Full Array LED provides more realistic contrast by making light areas lighter and dark areas darker. Contrast is further enhanced by X-tended Dynamic Range, which adjusts brightness for higher peaks in glare and deeper blacks in shadow.
With Object-based HDR remaster, the color in individual objects on screen is analyzed and the contrast adjusted, unlike most TVs where contrast is only adjusted along one black-to-white contrast curve. Because objects are remastered individually, this TV can reproduce greater depth, textures, and more realistic pictures.
See glorious 4K pictures, rich with real world detail and texture, exclusively powered by our 4K HDR processor X1™. Images filmed in 2K and even Full HD are upscaled close to 4K resolution by 4K X-Reality™ PRO using a unique 4K database.
|Sharaf DG||AED 0.00|
Best Price Guarantee (Check prices across power retailers. The prices shown here are provided by Price Check – a 3rd party application. Sharaf DG is not liable for the prices disclosed by the application.)