TP-Link RE500 AC1900 Universal Wi FI Range Extender
- It is the rate of radio signal to send and receive communication signal. Common frequencies are 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz.5GHz provides faster data rates at a shorter distance. 2.4GHz offers coverage for longer distances, but may perform at slower speedsFrequency band: 2.4GHz & 5GHz(11ac)
- Operating Distance: Up to 30 ft.
- Type: Range Extender
- Input/Output Terminals: Ethernet Port
- You can connect multiple devices using wired ethernet cable in a local area networkEthernet: 1 x 10/100/1000M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- Color: White
AC1900 Wi-Fi Range Extender RE500Superior Extended Range – Four fixed external antennas extend Wi-Fi coverage by up to 14,000 sq. ft.AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi – Simultaneous 600Mbps on 2.4GHz + 1300Mbps on 5GHz3×3 MU-MIMO – Simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices for 3x faster performanceBeamforming Technology – Send targeted Wi-Fi signal to individual devices for stronger connectionsGigabit Ethernet Port – Provide faster wired connections to smart TVs, computers and gaming consolesIntelligent Signal Light – Helps to determine the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by indicating the signal strength in the current placementAP Mode – create a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capabilityTP-Link Tether App – Easily access and manage your network using any iOS or Android mobile deviceUltimate Compatibility – Extend the range of any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
AC1900 Dual-band Speed for Everyone Simultaneously
Running up to 3x faster than traditional AC rangeextenders, the RE500 uses 3×3 MU-MIMO technology to serve up to three devicesat once, reducing wait time and boosting Wi-Fi throughput for everydevice.
3-Stream technology helps reach maximum speeds of up to600Mbps on 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps on 5GHz, supporting your most demanding onlineactivities, including simultaneous 4K streaming and lag-free gaming.
Super-Fast Dual Band. Wi-Fi Extension Up to 14,000 Sq.Ft.
With four external dual band antennas, the RE500establishes a stable wireless connection to any Wi-Fi router to boost the network’s coverageby up to 14,000 square feet.
Beamforming adds strength to the coverage by detectingthe location of devices and concentrating Wi-Fi towards them for targetedconnections.
- 880MHz Dual-CoreCPU
- 4 Antennas
- Compatible with anyWi-Fi Router
Find the Best Spot with Intelligent Signal Indicator
The Intelligent Signal Light helps you quickly find thebest location to install the RE500.
Drop-Free, Seamless DualBand Connections
one of the main router’s dual bands drops suddenly, or incase the main router can only deliver single band, the RE500 still providesstable dual-band connections, allowing you to enjoy stable and drop-freeexperience on all your devices.
Built-in Access Point Mode
The RE500 is more than a wireless range extender. Simplyplug an Ethernet cable into its Ethernet port and easily turn your wiredinternet connection into a 3×3 MU-MIMO dual band wireless access point.
Reliable Wired Connection
The RE500’s Gigabit Ethernet port lets you connect awired device such as a game console or smart TV to create a fast, reliablewired connection.
Easy Monitoring and Control
TP-Link Tether is an intuitive app that let youconveniently monitor the state of your range extender, control its functionsand alter its settings from any compatible mobile device.
- MainBrandTPLinkColorWhiteModel NumberRE500
- GeneralWhat's in the BoxAC1900 Wi-Fi Range Extender RE500, Quick Installation Guide
- FeaturesFeaturesAC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender | Simultaneous 600Mbps on 2.4GHz + 1300Mbps on 5GHzAdditional Features3×3 MU-MIMO | Beamforming Technology | Gigabit Ethernet Port | Intelligent Signal Light | AP Mode | TP-Link Tether App | Extend the range of any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point | Wireless Functions: Wireless Statistic, Concurrent Mode boost both 2.4G/5G WiFi band, Access Control, LED Control, Domain Login Function,StandardsIEEE802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11bBandsDual BandFrequency bandDual-Band (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz)Operating Frequency2.4GHz | 5GHzData Rates5GHz:Up to 1300Mbps | 2.4GHz:Up to 600MpbsOperating Distance9 METER
- ConnectivityInterfacesUK Plug-inInput/Output TerminalsEthernet PortWiFi EncryptionIEEE802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11bWiFiYes
- Processor & StorageProcessor880MHz dual-core CPU
- Power & BatteryPower Consumption12 Watts Max.HumidityOperating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing | Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- PhysicalAntenna TypeExternalNumber of Antenna4LED IndicatorsYesCertificationsCE, FCC, RoHSButtonsWPS Button, Reset Button, LED Button, Power ButtonDimensions163 x 86 x 40 mm
|Sharaf DG||AED 229.00||View 2 more promotion|
Best Price Guarantee (Check prices across power retailers. The prices shown here are provided by Price Check – a 3rd party application. Sharaf DG is not liable for the prices disclosed by the application.)