- Type: WiFi Adapter
- Input/Output Terminals: USB 2.0
- Color: Black
TP-LINK's 150Mbps wireless N Nano USB adapter, TL-WN725N allows users to connect a desktop or notebook computer to a wireless network at 150Mbps. This miniature adapter is designed to be as convenient as possible and once connected to a computer’s USB port, can be left there, whether traveling or at home. It also features advanced wireless encryption and easy installation.
Miniature Design – Plug in and forget
With its miniature size and sleek design, users can connect the nano adapter to any USB port and leave it there. There’s no need to worry about blocking adjacent USB interfaces or that the adapter may fall out when moving a connected laptop from place A to B, with the tiny device flush against the USB port.
Turn a wired internet connection to a PC or Laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot
- MainBrandTPLinkColorBlackModel NumberTLWN725N
- GeneralTypeAdapterWhat's in the Box150Mbps wireless N Nano USB adapter TL-WN725N | Resource CD | Quick Installation Guide
- FeaturesFeaturesIEEE 802.11b/g/n Compatible | Up to 150Mbps Data Speeds | USB 2.0 Connectivity | 2.400-2.4835GHz Frequencies | Internal Antenna | Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure Modes | Integrated LED Status LightTechnologyModulation: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAMOperating Frequency2.400-2.4835GHz
- ConnectivityInput/Output TerminalsUSB 2.0USBYesWiFi EncryptionSupports 64/128 WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), supports IEEE 802.1XWiFiYesWirelessIEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- PhysicalAntenna TypeInternalDimensions18.6 x 15 x 7.1 mm
- RequirementsWindows System RequirementsWindows 8.1/8(32/64bits), Windows 7(32/64bits), Windows Vista(32/64bits), Windows XP(32/64bits)MAC System RequirementsMac OS X 10.7~10.10
- WeightWeight2.1 GRAM