Frequently Asked Questions
What’s included in TV installation service?
- Installation of one customer-supplied TV
- Provider supplied bracket is a basic bracket
- TV mounting cannot be installed on drywall (gypsum boards)
- Securing the TV on the wall mount and load testing the hardware
- Connect all necessary video and basic audio components
Where should I get my TV wall mounted?
The TV installer can help you determine the best location, based on the location of the power outlet and wall studs to support the weight of your TV. Finally, you will decide on the height where the pro should mount your TV at.
What do I need to do before my TV Installation appointment?
Please make sure you have the TV and its power cord on hand before your appointment. When the pro arrives to mount your flat-screen to the wall, you’ll need to show him the wall where the TV goes and the appropriate outlet, which should typically be directly below or behind your TV.
What should I do if I want to increase the scope of my service or add additional spare parts or materials?
If you need to change the scope of work or add extra materials/parts to fulfill your request, please discuss the changes and the additional amount required with the service provider. Pay them the additional amount in person after the service is completed.