Buy Travel Accessories, Luggage, Bags & more in Dubai, UAE
The best travel luggage or bag is not only functional and durable but also lightweight and stylish. It makes travelling a pleasant experience as it’s designed to meet the specific requirements of people who enjoy travelling and exploring the world. Hence, you have a whole range of travel accessories to ensure you never run out of space to keep everything you need while away from home.
Travel baggage has been categorized to suit different travelers' needs. Choose from travel bags, laptop bags, backpacks for men and women and a whole range of accessories from travel pillows, sleep masks more.
Types of Bags & Travel Accessories Available
- They come in solids and prints, cand can be used to store a variety of items. From liquids, cosmetics, toiletries to cash. They are versatile travel accessories that are compact and can easily fit in your suitcase.
- Never underestimate the functional quality of a backpack. It can hold your laptop, a change of clothes, your important travel documents, cash and even electrical chargers and cameras. It’s great for a short trek or even when you are going away for more days
- The fact that you can carry it along as part of your carry-on baggage is an added advantage. Also, as the weight of the backpack is distributed across both your shoulders, you can easily carry things you need as long as you are mindful of the weight limit allowed.
- These compact bags are great for travel. It can store your travel documents, cash and phone and charger. You don’t always need a backpack, especially if you are not carrying a laptop and don’t have too much luggage.
- It can support and cushion your neck when you need to have a quick power nap. Make sure you invest in a travel pillow that’s soft and comfortable and gives your neck and head the support you need as you rest, especially on a long flight.
- It’s designed to hold everything you need. This way you do not have to carry too many travel luggage pieces. You can invest in one or two as per your specific requirements.
- A strap bag is as handy as a laptop bag, and can function as a replacement for the other depending on the place you intend to visit. If it’s a more formal setting, a strap bag can serve a dual purpose to carry the items you need while making a stylish statement.
- It gives you a cozy feeling as you rest during a long flight. Many travelers are reluctant to use the blankets provided during a flight as they are worried about how clean they actually are. Hence, investing in a handy blanket makes sense, especially if you are an avid traveler.
- This is a versatile travel piece, which can be used to store an array of items. It helps you organize everything you need, and makes you look good while you explore a new place.
Sleep Mask Intend
- to block out the light so that you can sleep peacefully? A sleep mask ensures you have limited interaction with external surroundings, which may disrupt your power nap. It’s a great way to get some much-needed rest and to block out the light while you rest.
Water Purifier Bottle
- These bottles are designed to simply alter the taste, smell, and reduce the amount of chlorine present in the water. Invest in one if you travel a lot, and don’t like or want to minimize the presence of chlorine in the water.
- These are in-ear devices or small pocket-size devices that are portable and can help you understand a foreign language. In other words, two people can speak to each other in a foreign language, and the device will get the correct translation for that.
How to Choose the Best Luggage for Travel: Smart Buying Guide
Durability, functionality and size are all important factors to consider while choosing the best luggage for travel. Other equally important factors are…
Mobility Ensure that your piece of luggage does not restrict or hamper your movement. Having four wheels, two wheels or no wheels on your luggage is a conscious choice you have to make, depending on your requirements. Bags without wheels are great for those who travel with smaller suitcases or those looking to spend a weekend away from home.
Two-wheeled cases are harder to manage, especially when you are making your way through a crowded airport. They are better suited for cobblestone roads. Four-wheeler bags are a good option if you are looking for a travel bag that will help you navigate the airport easily.
- The best luggage for travel is the one that you can carry and navigate comfortably! Don’t be fooled into investing in a bigger size, especially if your travels can accommodate a more compact design. 18"-22" Suitcases are great for travelers who want to use it as a carry-on only. 24"-27" Suitcases are a good option if you need to check a bag.
- The ideal height for someone using this size luggage would be over 5’4”. It offers easy mobility, which is great for travel. 28"-30" Suitcases Ideal for people who are taller. It can comfortably pack in a lot but can be overwhelming to carry especially if you are not tall or are travelling alone.
- Most travel bags are made with polycarbonate, nylon or polyester. Choose a material that’s both durable and lightweight. The hard sides of polycarbonate luggage prevent the suitcase from caving in, which protects your belongings. However, it can scratch easily and occasionally cracks. Nylon fabric is both strong and lightweight, making it the most durable option. Polyester fabric is the cheapest and least durable. It won’t hold for long and is not designed for wear and tear for longer durations.
Which are the Best Brands to Buy Luggage, Bag & Accessories in the UAE?
American Tourister –
- A smart purchase for you and your family. It offers a wide selection of travel products including luggage items as well as casual, and business bags. Stylish, great for travel and with attractive prices.
- They specialize in travel bags, offering you a range of bags to suit your specific requirements. So, whether you are travelling for business, on your own or with family, you can choose a travel bag that’s been specially designed for you and your needs.
- Stylish and durable, these bags come in different shapes and sizes. The camera bag and the tote bag are some of the popular pieces. Rugged, functional and stylish, go with a bag that suits your style and requirements.
- Stylish, compact and comfortable these bags are designed to be functional and to pack in as much as you need. Made of durable material, it’s also designed to ensure it lasts longer.
- Another trusted brand when it comes to quality travel bags to suit your specific needs. From stylish bags to totes and laptops and backpacks, they offer an impressive range of travel bags for all occasions.
- Known to be durable, functional and available in a range of sizes and styles. They are quality bags designed to last long and make you look good while you move and explore a place.
- High quality Senator inspired bags by independent artists and designers from around the world. It’s stylish, functional and is customized to ensure you have the space you need to travel with.
- Quality bags that are durable and stylish. Ensure you have all the space you need to accommodate your travel needs.
- They are tagged as the creators of the World's Lightest Luggage. Fashionable and durable lightweight luggage and travel accessories. A trusted brand in this segment.
- A Swedish brand that’s known for quality travel bags the world over.
Log on to Shop Travel Accessories, Luggage in Dubai – Sharaf DG UAE and also find out some special offers on a range of travel accessories and bags.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between luggage and suitcase?
Ans. A suitcase is an individual item or travel bag. Luggage is often clubbed together to describe a range of different travel bags that you use while travelling on a trip or holiday.
Which brand is best in luggage?
Ans. All brands have something to offer you. The best brand is the one that’s stylish, lightweight, durable, economical and fits your requirements.
Is hard or soft luggage better?
Ans. Hard luggage is prone to scratches, marks and dents over a period of time. Hence, soft luggage makes more sense as it’s more durable in the long run.
Are double wheels on luggage better?
Ans. Yes, as it makes the item more stable and is easy to navigate, especially at the airport.
What do backpacks cost in the UAE?
Ans. Backpacks can vary. You can get one starting at AED 290 depending on where you shop. Sites like Sharaf DG UAE have some great deals you can avail yourself of.
What accessories do I need to travel?
Ans. A travel pillow, blanket, sleep masks, travel charger and a water bottle are all great travel accessories you can look up for your next trip.
Is a travel pillow worth it?
Ans. Depending on the design and how comfortable the material used is, travel pillows can make you feel more comfortable and rested while on a long flight.
Is it good to sleep with a sleep mask?
Ans. Yes, especially on a long flight when you need rest.
Do water purification bottles work?
Ans. Yes, they can help alter the taste, smell, and reduce the amount of chlorine present in the water.
Which translator device is the best?
Ans. The best language translator is the WT2. This device uses earbuds and your cell phone to help you communicate with others in real-time and without using your hands.