- Type: Steam Iron
- Higher the wattage, the quicker and hotter the iron getsPower Consumption: 2200 Watts
- Power Supply: 220 - 240 Volts
- Color: Blue & White
X2000 Steam Iron uses super heated water to eliminate wrinkles in clothes and fabrics which may not be suitable for traditional dry ironing. Distilled water is usually poured into a holding tank and special heating elements convert it to steam. This hot mist comes out through a number of holes in the sole-plate (bottom heating element) of the steam iron. As the steam loosens the individual fibers of the clothes, the steam iron's pressing action smooths out wrinkles.
The Black+Decker X2000 Steam Iron convert distilled water into steam that escapes from the sole-plate and smoothens out your clothing. The non-stick coated soleplate ensures smooth and non-stick ironing results. The temperature control dial gives perfect ironing results for all fabrics.A water window shows water level at a glance. The Swivel cord offers an easy & convenient ironing experience. The safety indicator light offers operational safety by letting you know when the iron is in use.
The Black+Decker steam iron has non-stick coated soleplate for smooth and non-stick ironing results.
The Black+Decker steam iron has adjustable steam settings and gives continuous steam output for better crease removal. You can also vertically iron for curtains suit and dresses. The steam boost option helps to remove wrinkles easily. The self-cleaning option will give you easy maintenance and longer lifetimes.
The Philips GC1480 steam iron consumes 2200 watts power / 220-240 Voltage.
- MainBrandBlack + DeckerColorBlue & WhiteModel NumberX2000
- GeneralTypeSteam IronFeaturesAdjustable steam setting ideal for every fabric | Heel rest for convenient storage during and after usage
- Features-IronsSafety Auto OffNoSprayWater Spray
- PowerPower Consumption2200 WattsPower Supply220 - 240 Volts
People also viewed
People also buy
Recently viewed items
3 Offers Available