Canon EOS 250D EF-S 18-55MM F3.5-5.6 III + CP1300 + RP108 + 32GB SD Card
- Color: Black
- Actual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can takeEffective Megapixel: 24.1 MP
- Higher ISO number can capture images in low light environments without having to use a flashISO: Auto (100-25600), 100-25600 (in whole stop increments)
- Actual screen size in inches measured diagonallyScreen Size: 3 Inches
The world's lightest DSLR with movable screen, with classic handling and cutting-edge technology inside. Great-looking photos and 4K movies are simple to shoot, and the camera communicates intuitively with smart devices.
Small in size, big on features
Inside its portable body, the EOS 250D features a 24.1-megapixel sensor and a DIGIC 8 image processor for superb results on the move. An optical viewfinder gives a clear, real-time view of the world.
The compact DSLR
As the world’s lightest DSLR camera with movable screen, the EOS 250D can go to more places and be with you more often, for superb results whenever creativity strikes.
Stunning high resolution images and 4K movies
Capture 24.1 megapixel photos and 4K movies that are pin-sharp and packed with colour. An APS-C sized sensor and DIGIC 8 processor ensure great results, even in low light.
Connected to your life
It’s easy to share images with friends and family – just link the EOS 250D to your smartphone or tablet computer using Bluetooth and the camera’s built-in Wi-Fi will take care of the rest.
Stay focused, look sharp
Whether you capture the moment at 5fps with the optical viewfinder, or use Dual Pixel CMOS AF Live View with Eye Auto Focus, you can enjoy pin-sharp results.
Simple or advanced?
Enjoy point and shoot simplicity, while Guided UI and Creative Assist mode help unlock your creativity. The movable touchscreen makes awkward angles and selfies easy.
Vlogging cameras from Canon
Who’s watching you? Improve your following with great content made with a Canon ideal for vloggers everywhere.
- MainBrandCanonColorBlackModel NumberEOS250D BNDL
- GeneralTypeDSLRIncluded LensesCanon EF-S 18-55 f/4-5.6 IS STM
- SensorMegapixel25.8 MPEffective Megapixel24.1 MPSensor Size22.3 x 14.9 mmSensor typeCMOSBit Depth14 bitProcessorDIGIC 8Color spacesRGB | Adobe RGB
- ImageISOAuto (100-25600), 100-25600 (in whole stop increments)Custom white balanceYes, 1 setting can be registeredImage StabilizationOptical Image Stabilizer on compatible lenses
- Optics & FocusAutofocusDual Pixel CMOS AF (Face detection and Tracking AF, FlexiZone-Multi, FlexiZone-Single)Manual focusMagnify the image 5x or 10x at any point on screenLens mountEF and EF-S mountFocal length multiplierApprox. 1.6x
- Screen / ViewfinderScreen Size3 InchesScreen dots1040 K sRGB dotsTouch screenYesScreen typeTFTLive viewYesViewfinder typePentamirrorViewfinder coverageApprox. 95 %Viewfinder magnificationApprox. 0.87xDiopter Adjustment-3 to +1 m-1 (dioptre)
- Photography FeaturesSelf-timer2s+remote, 10s +remoteBuilt-in flashYesExternal flashE-TTL II with EX series Speedlites, wireless optical multi-flash supportFlash modesAuto | Manual flashExposure compensation+/-5 EV in 1/3 or 1/2 stop increments (can be combined with AEB)AE Bracketing3 shots +/-2 EV 1/3 or 1/2 stop incrementsWB Bracketing+/-3 levels in single level incrementsShutter priorityYesDrive modesSingle | Continuous L | Continuous H | Self timer (2s+remote, 10s +remote)
- StorageStorage media typesSD | SDHC | SDXC (UHS Speed Class 1 compatible)
- PhysicalBatteryLi-ionBattery descriptionLP-E17Dimensions92.6 x 122.4 x 69.8 mm
- Other FeaturesOrientation sensorYes
- Body TypeBody MaterialChassis: Aluminium alloy and polycarbonate resin with glass fibre | Exterior: Polycarbonate resin with glass fibre and special conductive fibre