Canon EOS M50 Mark II Mirrorless Digital Camera Black With EF-M15-45 IS STM Lens
Inclusive of VAT
From AED 114.00/month with Flexipay
+ AED 13.00 Shipping
Delivery 08 Oct - 09 Oct
Chat with Seller
- 1 Year warranty
- Actual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can takeEffective Megapixel: 24.1 MP
- Higher ISO number can capture images in low light environments without having to use a flashISO: 100 - 25600 sensitivity range
- Actual screen size in inches measured diagonallyScreen Size: 3 Inches
- Color: Black
A stylish mirrorless camera equipped with a high-resolution electronic viewfinder, large grip, and Vari-angle touchscreen LCD monitor on a compact body. Capable of continuous shooting at 10 fps (One-Shot AF), and has an expanded ISO of 51 200. Also supports 4K movie shooting1 and 4K time lapse movies. The 24.1megapixel APS-C size image sensor offers powerful depictive performance for beautiful, high-resolution photos and video. Comes with a Silent scene mode for shooting with no shutter sound.
Significantly Enhanced Shooting Performance and Functionality with DIGIC 8
Enjoy smoother continuous shooting, seamless movies, lower noise levels, and improved overall image quality thanks to the DIGIC 8 image processor, which processes the tremendous amount of data from the image sensor at extremely high speed. Indoor and night photography is also more convenient with the expanded ISO speed of up to 51 200 and the ability to carry out AF in conditions as dark as -EV2. The improved Auto Lighting Optimizer has also been improved for enhanced blowout reduction, for better backlit shots.
Improved Dual pixel CMOS AF
An improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF system has enabled better AF subject detection, acquisition and tracking precision over a wider area with up to 143 AF points2 covering 88% horizontal by 100% vertical area of the screen when a compatible lens is attached. New and enhanced features include Eye Detection AF, a “Small” AF frame size option, the use of defocus mapping for subject tracking, and a denser, larger Zone AF area.
4K Movie Shooting
4K movie shooting at a frame rate of 23.95p / 25p. Recording of 4K time lapse movies is also supported. The Vari-angle touchscreen LCD monitor endows users with the freedom to shoot from different camera angles. 5-axis image stabilization (Combination IS) ensures that even footage shot while walking is seamless with minimal shaking, especially when a compatible lens is attached. Users can easily extract high resolution still images from 4K movies on the spot with the in-camera 4K Frame Grab feature. 1 During 4K video recording, only contrast-detection AF is available 2 143 AF points over an expanded AF area only applicable when paired with compatible lenses. For full list of compatible lenses, please refer to the tab below.
- MainBrandCanonColorBlackModel NumberEOS M50
- GeneralTypeMirrorless Digital CameraIncluded LensesEF-M15-45 IS STMFeatures24.1megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor (featuring an improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF) | DIGIC 8 image processor, supporting ISO 100 – 25 600 (expandable to 51 200) | 0.39 type, 2.36 million-dot OLED EVF | Movie shooting in 4K 23.98p / 25p | 5 axis image stabilization during movie shooting (Combination IS)
- SensorMegapixel24.1 MPEffective Megapixel24.1 MPMax resolution4K UHD (3840 x 2160)Image ratio w:h3:2Sensor Size22.3 x 14.9 mmSensor typeCMOSProcessorDIGIC 8Color spacesRGB / Adobe RGB
- ImageISO100 - 25600 sensitivity rangeCustom white balanceYesImage StabilizationYes
- Optics & FocusAutofocusDual pixel CMOS AFAutofocus assist lampYesLens mountCanon EF-M mountOptical Zoom3x
- Screen / ViewfinderScreen Size3 InchesScreen dots1.04 million dotsScreen typeTFT colour liquid-crystal monitorLive viewYesViewfinder typeElectronicDiopter Adjustment-3.0 ~ +1.0m-1 (dpt)
- Photography FeaturesMaximum shutter speed30 - 1/4000 sec (1/3 stop increments), Bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode)Self-timer2s self-timer | 10s self-timer | Custom self-timer | Remote ControlBuilt-in flashManual pop-up flashFlash X sync speed1/200sExternal flashEX-series Speedlites (Flash functions settable with the camera)Exposure compensationManual : ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments | AEB : ±2 stops in 1/3 stop incrementsAperture priorityYesShutter priorityYesDrive modesSingle shooting | High-speed continuous shooting | Low-speed continuous shooting
- Videography FeaturesMicrophoneBuilt-in stereo microphoneSpeakerBuilt-in speaker
- StorageStorage media typesSD memory card | SDHC memory card | SDXC memory card
- PhysicalBattery descriptionLP-E12Dimensions88.1 x 116.3 x 58.7 mmBattery Life (CIPA)Monitor On : 235 shots (290 shots when power saving is enabled) | Electronic Viewfinder On : 235 shots (290 shots when power saving is enabled)
- ConnectivityHDMIType DUSBMicro USBWi-Fi802.11 b/g/nBluetoothBluetooth 4.1NFCYesRemote controlWireless Remote Control (BR-E1)
- WeightWeight387 GRAM
|Sharaf DG||AED 2,410.00||View 4 more promotion|
Best Price Guarantee (Check prices across power retailers. The prices shown here are provided by Price Check – a 3rd party application. Sharaf DG is not liable for the prices disclosed by the application.)