Canon EOS R Mirrorless Digital Camera Body Black With RF24-105mm F4-7.1 IS STM Kit and RF50mm F1.8 STM Lens and RF16mmF2.8 STM Lens
Inclusive of VAT
From AED 399.00/month with Flexipay
+ AED 14.00 Shipping
- 1 Year warranty
- Stores Availability
- Color: Black
- Actual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can takeEffective Megapixel: 30.3 MP
- Higher ISO number can capture images in low light environments without having to use a flashISO: 50-102400
- More convenience when attempting to focus on objectsNumber of focus points: 5655
- Actual screen size in inches measured diagonallyScreen Size: 3.15 Inches
The first step in Canon's mirrorless evolution, the EOS R pairs a redeveloped lens mount and updated full-frame image sensor for a unique and sophisticated multimedia camera system. Revolving around the new RF lens mount, the EOS R is poised to be the means from which to make the most of a new series of lenses and optical technologies.
Canon RF Lens Mount
Beginning with a new lens mount, the EOS R is the first camera to support Canon’s line of RF-mount lenses. This mount is characterized by its wide 54mm diameter and short 20mm flange-back distance, which promotes the ability to design lenses that are both faster and smaller than their SLR equivalents. The mount also incorporates a 12-pin electronic contact system for more sophisticated autofocus and image stabilization capabilities. This mount design also lends full compatibility to existing EF and EF-S-mount lenses via an optional EF-EOS R Mount Adapter.
30.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image Processor
A large 30.3MP full-frame CMOS sensor is featured and serves as an ideal balance between high-resolution output, low-light performance, and high-speed capabilities. When paired with the DIGIC 8 image processor, the EOS R affords a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-40000, which can be expanded to ISO 50-102400 for working in a variety of lighting conditions. Quick continuous shooting to 8 fps is also supported for photographing moving subjects.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF
Dual Pixel CMOS AF offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of 5655 phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system’s ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery. Additionally, the focus system is sensitive down to EV -6 for working in truly low-light conditions with accurate AF capabilities.
UHD 4K Video Recording and Canon Log Gamma
Designed for multimedia image-maker, the EOS R supports UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution recording at up to 30 fps at 480 Mb/s, along with Full HD 1080p shooting at 60 fps and HD 720p at 120 fps for slow motion playback. When recording in-camera, 4K video has 4:2:2 sampling and 8-bit color depth, a 4:2:2 10-bit clean output in ITU-R CT.2020 is possible when using an external recorder.
Integrated Canon Log also allows users to capture flat images with an improved dynamic range of 800%, or 12 stops. This function makes it easier to match cameras in post-production as well as provides the most latitude and potential for color grading. For monitoring, a View Assist function is available, which emulates a graded look for more accurate viewing on the camera’s LCD.
Audio can be recorded using the on-board stereo microphone or an optional external mic can also be used via the 3.5mm mic jack.
Dual Pixel RAW
First introduced with the EOS 5D Mark IV, Dual Pixel RAW allows photographers to record all the information the sensor’s unique pixel architecture can deliver, providing a way for fine adjustments to be made after the image is taken. These adjustments include focus fine tuning that can help you ever-so-slightly adjust the focus point to bring out extra details, shift bokeh around for improved composition, and reduce the impact of ghosting on your photos. This requires the use of Canon’s Digital Photo Professional software.
- MainBrandCanonColorBlackModel NumberEOS R BNDL
- GeneralTypeMirrorless Digital CameraIncluded LensesRF 24-105 mm F4-7.1 | RF 50mm F1.8 | RF 16mm F2.8FeaturesDigital Lens Optimizer helps to minimize the appearance of various optical aberrations in-camera, including diffraction, for cleaner image quality | Multi shot noise reduction technology records four sequential exposures and then combines them in-camera to produce an image with smoother tones and lower noise to suit long exposure images | Images can be saved as Compact Raw (C-RAW / .CR3) files, which offer smaller file sizes for faster post-processing | Language Support: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Ukraine, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Hindi, Romanian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, Malay, Indonesian, and Japanese
- SensorMegapixel31.7 MPEffective Megapixel30.3 MPImage ratio w:h1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9Sensor Size36 x 24 mmSensor typeCMOSBit Depth14-BitProcessorDIGIC 8 Image Processor
- ImageISO50-102400Custom white balanceYesImage StabilizationDigital, 5-Axis (Video Only)File formatJPEG, Raw
- Optics & FocusAutofocusYesManual focusYesNumber of focus points5655Lens mountCanon RFFocal length (equiv.)24 to 105mm
- Screen / ViewfinderArticulated LCDYesScreen Size3.15 InchesScreen dots2,100,000Touch screenYesViewfinder typeBuilt-In ElectronicViewfinder resolution3,690,000 DotViewfinder coverage1Viewfinder magnificationApprox. 0.71xDiopter Adjustment-4 to +2
- Photography FeaturesSelf-timer2/10-Second DelayBuilt-in flashNoExternal flashHot ShoeFlash modesFlash On, Slow SyncExposure modesAperture Priority, Manual, Shutter PriorityExposure compensation-3 to +3 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)Manual exposure modeYesAperture Rangef/4-f/22Aperture priorityYesShutter priorityYes
- Videography FeaturesVideo ResolutionsUHD 4K (3840 x 2160)MicrophoneBuilt-In Stereo
- StorageStorage media typesSD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II)
- PhysicalBatteryRechargeable Lithium-IonBattery descriptionLP-E6NDimensions98.3 x 135.8 x 84.4 mm
- ConnectivityHDMI1 x Mini-HDMIUSBUSB Type-CWi-FiYesBluetoothYesWirelessYes
- WeightWeight660 GRAM
- Body TypeBody MaterialMagnesium Alloy, Polycarbonate