Canon EOS R7 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body Black With EF-EOS R Mount Adapter
Inclusive of VAT
From AED 282.00/month with Flexipay
+ AED 13.00 Shipping
Delivery 04 February
- 1 Year warranty
- Stores Availability
Estimated Delivery 03 Feb - 04 Feb
- Color: Black
- Actual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can takeEffective Megapixel: 32.5 MP
- Higher ISO number can capture images in low light environments without having to use a flashISO: 100 to 32000
- More convenience when attempting to focus on objectsNumber of focus points: 651
- Actual screen size in inches measured diagonallyScreen Size: 3 Inches
Get closer with your instinct through the EOS R7. With a new APS-C sensor on the revolutionary RF mount, you get a telephoto effect of approximately 1.6x while maintaining high resolution. This mirrorless camera also comes with robust In-Body Image Stabilization of up to 8 stops and shoots up to 30 frames per second.
Superior Image Quality
The new APS-C sensor is designed to provide additional telephoto effect by increasing the focal length by approximately 1.6x while retaining its resolution of 32.5-megapixels, allowing even more creative freedom for post-processing.
The EOS R7 is equipped with a new approximately 32.5-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor combined with DIGIC X image processor, allowing for high-speed readout and high image quality.
With a wide normal ISO speed range of 100 to 32 000 (expandable to 51 200), the EOS R7 can deliver clean low-noise images even in low-light situations
Equipped with 5-axis in-body Image Stabilizer (IS), the EOS R7 can achieve up to 8 stops of image stabilisation via Coordinated Control IS (when paired with a compatible lens).
Images rendered in 10-bit HDR PQ have a higher dynamic range with beautiful gradations, especially in highlights areas. Achieve greater gradation when using Auto Lighting Optimizer and Highlight Tone Priority with HDR PQ.
HDR PQ Composite
Captures a 3-shot HDR PQ in HDR mode as a composite in HEIF format. This further expands the originally wide dynamic range of an HDR image.
The in-camera Digital Lens Optimizer (DLO) analyses aberrations, distortions and diffraction of compatible lenses. It then makes corrections to further enhance the image quality.
High Speed, High Precision
Up to 30 fps High-speed Continuous Shooting
Perform high-speed continuous shooting at up to 15 fps with the mechanical shutter with AF/AE tracking, almost on par with the EOS-1D X Mark III’s capability. The high-speed burst of up to 30fps with the silent electronic shutter is useful for situations such as concerts, interviews, and wildlife photography. Shutter sound can be activated for electronic shutter if required.
Corner-to-Corner AF Coverage
Powered by Dual Pixel CMOS AF II, the EOS R7 offers extensive autofocus coverage at up to 100% x 100% of the entire image area when a subject is detected and high-density AF of up to 651 frame zones, making precise focusing and tracking of subjects possible even when they move to the edge of the frame.
RAW Burst shooting
Capture every moment with the EOS R7’s RAW Burst shooting mode that takes up to 30 fps with AF/AE tracking in RAW images. The EOS R7s RAW Burst shooting mode allows pre-shooting of up to 0.5 second, capturing precious unexpected moments even before actual shutter release.
Intelligent Tracking and Recognition
Accurately tracks what matters most. The EOS R7 inherits EOS R3’s ability to differentiate elements within the frame and determine which subject to track.
Based on unique detection algorithms, the EOS R7’s Eye Detection AF detects people even with masks on. When its Head Detection AF is activated, the EOS R7 has the capability of detecting people wearing goggles.
Overcome the challenges of focusing on animals with Animal Priority mode. With deep learning, detection algorithm allows animals to be tracked accurately, making it a breeze to capture memories of your pets!
Focusing on fast-moving vehicles is no longer a difficult feat. With Vehicle Priority mode, the EOS R7 is able to detect vehicles such as race cars and motorcycles. Whether it’s tracking of the whole vehicle or the driver’s helmet, out-of-focus shots are thing of the past.
4K UHD Fine
The EOS R7 records uncropped 4K UHD Fine movies processed from rich 7K RGB data for higher image quality with less moiré and minimal colour distortion and noise.
HDR PQ Movies
Record 4:2:2 10-bit HDR PQ movies with higher brightness, wider tonal range and wider colour gamut for playback on HDR-compatible screens.
4K UHD Crop
On top of the telephoto effect of an APS-C (1.6x), the EOS R7 can take you an additional 1.8x closer when recording in 4K UHD crop.
Canon Log 3
The EOS R7 supports Canon Log 3, a staple of Canon’s Cinema EOS system that offers a wider dynamic range and precise highlights.
For the first time in EOS cameras, the Panorama Shot (SCN mode) feature is now available in the EOS R7. Create breathtaking panorama shots in-camera. Capture up to 200 shots at a time and let the camera merge them to form a high-resolution, high-quality panorama shot.
In-Camera Focus Bracketing
By using the Focus Bracketing feature in the EOS R7, users can choose to shoot up to 999 shots to capture different focus points within a scene. These shots are then automatically stacked together through the Depth Compositing feature within the camera to achieve an image that is sharp across with a deep depth of field.
When enabled, the in-body Image Stabilizer would use its roll correction function to correct the tilted orientation subtly, offering better shooting convenience. This works for stills and movies in both horizontal and vertical orientation, even with in-body image stabilisation (IS).
New Panning Mode
Besides the conventional way of compensating for vertical camera shakes, the EOS R7’s vehicle detection AF allows the camera to apply subject detection to compensate for subject shake, which greatly enhances the panning success when used with compatible lenses.
Apart from being light and compact, the EOS R7 is made for reliability as well. The EOS R7 is designed to be dust- and drip-resistant while having a durable magnesium alloy body.
Quick control dial
The all-new Quick control dial that incorporates the Multi-controller allows more control with its multi-directional joystick and the tactile dial. Placed at an easy-to-use position for your thumb on the back of the EOS R7, the Quick control dial offers quicker, convenient access to the different functions and adjustments.
The EOS R7 features a new electronic viewfinder (EVF) developed by Canon. The approximately 2.36-million-dot EVF comes with an OVF simulation view assist to recreate a realistic view comparable to that of an optical viewfinder.
Need to shoot vertically or from a low or high angle? The 1.62-million-dot 3.0-inch high-definition articulating touchscreen LCD offers greater flexibility and convenience for more challenging angles
Dual card slot
A dual card slot supports two UHS-II compatible SD cards. You can enable the camera to Record stills and movies in different cards, Switch cards automatically when full and Duplicate content in second card as backup
The EOS R7 is equipped with a durable shutter capable of shooting up to 200 000 cycles and is designed to support better image stabilisation. By attaching the shutter unit to the body via a shock absorber, the sound and vibration of the shutter release are suppressed.When turned off, there’s a shutter curtain for added protection for the sensor.
Consistent Battery Performance
The EOS R7 uses the reliable LP-E6NH battery that delivers consistent performance. You can now charge your camera via the USB port with the Canon PD-E1 USB Power Adapter (sold separately).
Sporting a next-generation interface with dust- and water-resistant design, the brand-new Multi-Function Shoe supports various types of audio and video accessories without the need of attaching cables.
- MainBrandCanonColorBlackModel NumberEOS R7
- GeneralTypeMirrorless Digital CameraFeatures32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor | Dual Pixel CMOS AF II | 4K60 10-Bit Video, HDR-PQ & C-Log 3 | 2.36m-Dot OLED EVF | 30 fps E. Shutter, 15 fps Mech. Shutter | 1.6m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD | Sensor-Shift 5-Axis Image Stabilization | Dual UHS-II Memory Card Slots | Multi-Function Shoe, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- SensorMegapixel34.4 MPEffective Megapixel32.5 MPImage ratio w:h1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9Sensor Size22.3 x 14.8 mmSensor typeCMOSBit Depth10-Bit
- ImageISO100 to 32000Custom white balanceYesImage StabilizationSensor-Shift, 5-AxisFile formatC-RAW, HEIF, JPEG, Raw
- Optics & FocusAutofocusYesNumber of focus points651Lens mountCanon RF
- Screen / ViewfinderScreen Size3 InchesScreen dots1,620,000Touch screenYesViewfinder typeBuilt-In Electronic (OLED)Viewfinder resolution2,360,000 DotViewfinder coverage1Viewfinder magnificationApprox. 1.15xDiopter Adjustment-4 to +2
- Photography FeaturesSelf-timer2/10-Second DelayBuilt-in flashNoExternal flashHot ShoeExposure modesAperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter PriorityExposure compensation-3 to +3 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)Manual exposure modeYesAperture priorityYesShutter priorityYes
- Videography FeaturesVideo ResolutionsUHD 4K (3840 x 2160)MicrophoneBuilt-In Stereo
- StorageStorage media typesSD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II)
- PhysicalBatteryRechargeable Lithium-IonBattery descriptionLP-E6NHDimensions90.4 x 132 x 91.7 mm
- ConnectivityHDMI1 x Micro-HDMIUSBUSB Type-C (USB 3.2 / 3.1 Gen 2)Wi-Fi2.4 GHz Wi-Fi (802.11b/g)BluetoothYesWirelessYes
- WeightWeight612 GRAM