- Online Shopping /
- Cameras & Camcorders /
- Digital Cameras /
- Mirrorless Cameras /
- Canon EOS RP Mirrorless Digital Camera Body Black With RF24-105 S and RF50mm Lens
Canon EOS RP Mirrorless Digital Camera Body Black With RF24-105 S and RF50mm Lens
- Actual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can takeEffective Megapixel: 26.2 MP
- Higher ISO number can capture images in low light environments without having to use a flashISO: 100 - 40,000 (L:50, H1:51,200, H1:102,400)
- More convenience when attempting to focus on objectsNumber of focus points: 4779
- Actual screen size in inches measured diagonallyScreen Size: 3 Inches
- Color: Black
Being Canon’s lightest Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera with EVF, EOS RP has a 26.2megapixel CMOS sensor and shoot 4K UHD videos. Dual Sensing IS made possible with RF mount technology and DIGIC 8 processor, providing five stops of shutter speed for still images.
Dual Pixel Autofocus
Dual pixel CMOS AF, Canon’s distinctive technology in which effective pixel on the CMOS sensor is able to perform both phase-difference autofocusing and imaging functions. Through this, EOS RP can achieve 0.05 seconds focusing speed and 4 779 selectable AF positions that allows greater flexibility when composing an image. Low-Light focusing limit of EV -5 at the central focus point, provides accurate focus even in dimly lit rooms.
Eye Detection AF
The EOS RP sports the Eye Detection AF, which can detect and focus on the subject’s pupil. Especially useful when shooting wide open on large aperture lens, always ensuring that the eye is in focus—ideal for portrait shooting. This function is also available in Servo mode which means capturing candid genuine expression of moving subjects is now made possible. Imagine an interview of a chef cooking or even as the bride walks down the aisle, and the focus is always locked on to the eye as they move.
Designed For Functionality
Weighing only at 485g, the EOS RP packs a lot of features in a small magnesium alloy body that provides dust and moisture protection. EOS RP has a customisable built-in 2.36 million-dot high-resolution OLED electronic viewfinder (EVF) with a 100% coverage. For those unusual angle compositions, there’s the 7.62cm Vari-angle touch-screen LCD. The body is well crafted to provide comfortable firm hold, even for long duration usage. Function dials and control ring placed within reach without the users taking their eyes off their subject while shooting.
- MainBrandCanonColorBlackModel NumberEOSRP+RF24-105+RF5
- GeneralTypeMirrorless Digital CameraIncluded LensesRF24-105 S | RF50mmFeatures26.2megapixel Full-Frame CMOS Sensor | 0.05s focusing time | 4 779 selectable focus positions | EV -5 focusing limit | Eye Detection AF (One Shot & Servo AF) | Focus Bracketing | Dual Sensing IS and Combination IS
- SensorEffective Megapixel26.2 MPSensor SizeFull FrameSensor typeCMOSProcessorDIGIC 8
- ImageISO100 - 40,000 (L:50, H1:51,200, H1:102,400)Custom white balanceYesImage StabilizationIn-body 5 axis electronic image stabilisationFile formatJPEG, RAW, RAW + JPEG, C-RAW, C-RAW+JPEG
- Optics & FocusAutofocusOne-Shot AF, Servo AF, ManualManual focusYesNumber of focus points4779
- Screen / ViewfinderScreen Size3 InchesScreen typeLCDViewfinder type0.99cm(0.39in) OLED, 2.36 million dotsViewfinder coverage1
- Photography FeaturesExposure compensationStills: Manual: ±3 stops in 1/3 or 1/2 stop increments, AEB: ±3 stops in 1/3 or 1/2 stop increments. Movie recording: ±3 stops in 1/3 or 1/2 stop incrementsManual exposure modeYesWB BracketingYesAperture priorityYesShutter priorityYes
- PhysicalDimensions132.5 × 85.0 × 70.0mm
- ConnectivityHDMIYesUSBUSB Type-C
- WeightWeight485 GRAM
|Sharaf DG||AED 5,099.01|
Best Price Guarantee (Check prices across power retailers. The prices shown here are provided by Price Check – a 3rd party application. Sharaf DG is not liable for the prices disclosed by the application.)