Canon PowerShot SX60 HS Digital Camera Black
No Longer Available
- Effective Megapixel: 16.1 MPActual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can take
- ISO: 100-3200Higher ISO number can capture images in low light environments without having to use a flash
- Number of focus points: 9More convenience when attempting to focus on objects
- Screen Size: 3 InchesActual screen size in inches measured diagonally
- Image Per Second: 6.4 fpsNumber of pictures taken per second. Higher the number more pictures can be taken
- What's Included: 16GB Memory Card + Bag
Craters on the moon, wildlife from afar, your child's face on a crowded school stage… the PowerShot SX60 HS camera gives you the reach to capture it all. The camera's astonishing 65x Optical Zoom (21mm-1365mm) Wide-Angle Lens with Optical Image Stabilizer combines tremendous flexibility with portable ease. Capture close-ups, wide shots and everything in between with beautiful quality thanks to a 16.1 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS Sensor and Canon's latest DIGIC 6 Image Processor that together create the Canon HS SYSTEM for excellent low-light performance.
65x Optical Zoom
Imagine having the power to capture animals in the wild from a safe distance, shoot architectural details atop a skyscraper, and see the expression on an athlete’s face from up in the stands – all from a compact camera with a built-in lens.
16.1 MP High-Sensitivity CMOS Sensor
The PowerShot SX60 HS camera employs a 16.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor. Utilizing a sophisticated light-capturing design, it provides high sensitivity for improved high ISO capture with reduced noise. It is also a high-speed design, capable of rapidly capturing and moving image data to the processor, enabling faster continuous shooting and faster autofocus.
Bright 3.0-inch Vari-angle LCD
The PowerShot SX60 HS camera gives you lots of ways to frame a great shot. The bright 3.0-inch Vari-angle LCD has excellent resolution (approximately 922,000 dots), and flips out and swivels/rotates for shooting at unusual angles, even letting you capture perfectly framed self-portraits.