AED 6,599.05Inclusive of VAT
+ AED 13.00 Shipping
Become a DG Member to avail offer(s) starting from
- Effective Megapixel: 26.1 MPActual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can take
- ISO: 160-12800Higher ISO number can capture images in low light environments without having to use a flash
- Number of focus points: Phase Detection: 2160000More convenience when attempting to focus on objects
- Screen Size: 3 InchesActual screen size in inches measured diagonally
- Image Per Second: 30 fpsNumber of pictures taken per second. Higher the number more pictures can be taken
- Color: Black
People also viewed
People also buy
The FUJIFILM X-T3 features the new X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 image processing engine, ushering in a new, fourth generation of the X Series.
The FUJIFILM X-T3 features a 3.69-million-dot high resolution EVF with a high magnification ratio of 0.75x. The display time lag of just 0.005 seconds and refresh rate of approx. 100 fps ensure smooth display of motions, allowing you to precisely identify subject movements and focus positions.
The new sensor “X-Trans CMOS 4” and new processor “X-Processor 4,” provides the highest image resolving performance, color reproducibility and fastest processing in the history of the X Series.
The X-Trans CMOS 4 has 2.16M phase detection pixels, more than 4 times compared to current models*, increasing the phase detection AF area to entire frame (approx. 100%).
The FUJIFILM X-T3 is the world’s first*5 mirrorless digital camera capable of internal SD card recording 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit. It is also the world’s first*5 mirrorless digital camera with APS-C or larger sensor capable of 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output. Supported video formats include the widely-used H.264/MPEG-4 AVC as well as H.265/HEVC for greater data compression.
Design / Operability
The FUJIFILM X-T3 inherits FUJIFILM X-T2’s popular design features, and silver color is lineup as standard. Operability and expandability has been substantially enhanced.
The FUJIFILM X-T3 has advanced features to support professional workflow from tethered shooting to RAW development not only with FUJIFILM software but also the software you are already familiar with.