Fujifilm X-T4 Digital Mirrorless Camera Body Black With XF18-55mm Lens
Inclusive of VAT
From AED 362.00/month with Flexipay
+ AED 13.00 Shipping
Delivery 08 Dec - 09 Dec
Chat with Seller
- 1 Year warranty
- Actual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can takeEffective Megapixel: 26.1 Megapixel
- Higher ISO number can capture images in low light environments without having to use a flashISO: 160-12800
- More convenience when attempting to focus on objectsNumber of focus points: 2
- Actual screen size in inches measured diagonallyScreen Size: 3.0-Inch
- Color: Black
Addressing the needs of multimedia image-makers, the black FUJIFILM X-T4 is a versatile mirrorless camera that blends advanced stills and video capabilities along with enhanced workflow and assistive functionality.
Utilizing a proven and well-regarded APS-C-format 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, the X-T4 is capable of high-resolution recording along with support for DCI/UHD 4K video at 60 fps, Full HD recording up to 240 fps, sensitivity from ISO 160-12800, and continuous shooting up to 15 fps with the mechanical shutter. The BSI design of the sensor affords reduced noise and greater overall clarity and is paired with the X-Processor 4 to achieve fast performance and improved responsiveness. The sensor’s design also enables a hybrid autofocus system that combines 425 phase-detection points with a contrast-detection system for quick and accurate AF performance. Additionally, complementing all aspects of image production, the X-T4 also incorporates a 6.5 stop-effective sensor-shift image stabilization system to reduce the appearance of camera shake with almost any mounted lens.
Beyond the sensor and processor capabilities, FUJIFILM’s cameras are also beloved for their physical design, and the X-T4 has an updated design for improved handling and shooting efficiency. A large, bright 3.69m-dot electronic viewfinder can be set to a 100 fps refresh rate for notable smoothness when panning or tracking subjects. Conversely, the rear 3.0″ 1.62m-dot touchscreen LCD now features a vari-angle design to suit working from high, low, and front-facing angles; or it can be closed against the body if just working with the EVF. Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots offer file-saving flexibility and the X-T4 supports the updated, high capacity NP-W235 battery that provides approximately 600 shots per charge. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enables wireless remote camera control and image sharing to a mobile device.
26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor and X-Processor 4: Revolving around a highly versatile sensor, the X-T4 features an APS-C-format 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, which has a back-illuminated design to afford smooth tonal rendering, improved low-light performance, and a wide native sensitivity range of ISO 160-12800. As an X-Trans sensor, it utilizes a randomized pixel array, too, which provides a high degree of image quality and sharpness due to the omission of an optical low-pass filter. Versus conventional pixel patterns, the X-Trans design more closely mimics the organic nature of film in order to produce nuanced colors and tonal transitions, while also reducing moiré and aliasing.
The sensor’s design also includes an expanded phase-detection autofocus system, which has 425 selectable points that cover nearly the entire sensor area. This AF system delivers faster, more accurate focusing performance in a variety of lighting conditions down to -6 EV. Complementing the imaging and focusing capabilities, an updated X-Processor 4 is also featured, which has a quad-core CPU, and delivers faster, more responsive performance throughout the camera system, including a full-resolution 15 fps shooting rate with the mechanical shutter, 20 fps rate with an electronic shutter, or a 30 fps rate with an electronic shutter and a 1.25x crop.
In-Body Image Stabilization: Built-in 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 6.5 stops. This system works in conjunction with most X Series lenses, including non-stabilized ones, and benefits working with slower shutter speeds and when shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Additionally, 4-axis digital image stabilization can also be used during video recording to further aid in steadying footage, especially when recording handheld.
UHD and DCI 4K Video Recording: Expanding its capabilities beyond stills, the X-T4 offers a versatile array of video capabilities, including internal DCI/UHD 4K recording at up to 60 fps and Full HD recording up to 240 fps for ultra slow-motion playback. Greatly benefitting overall video performance, the speed of the X-Processor 4 enables fast read speeds when recording video and helps to reduce rolling shutter distortion when filming moving subjects. Also, a micro-HDMI port enables 10-bit 4:2:2 recording to an optional external recorder.
In addition to the supported 10-bit color depth, the X-T4 also includes the F-Log gamma setting, which provides a flat picture for use in advanced color grading software during editing. This maximizes the potential dynamic range in difficult scenes and image adjustments can be made, as well, to highlight tone, shadow tone, color, and sharpness.
Also, the camera features a 3.5mm microphone jack and 2.5mm remote port with included headphone adapter for more advanced audio solutions.
Body Design: Bright, high-resolution 3.69m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder has a 0.75x magnification and the EVF’s refresh rate can be pushed to 100 fps to reduce lag for smoother panning and tracking movements.
Vari-angle 3.0″ 1.62m-dot LCD has a touchscreen design for intuitive operation and playback, and the articulating design greatly benefits working from high and low shooting angles. This vari-angle design also means you can close the screen against the camera body, hiding it from view for distraction-free shooting.
The top plate incorporates a series of locking dials and levers for fast, intuitive control over exposure settings, including dedicated shutter speed, ISO, and exposure compensation dials that offer direct settings adjustment, even when the camera is off. This exposure compensation dial also has a C position to afford an expanded +/- 5 EV range when working with the command dials.
Front and rear command dials integrate a push function for easier use and settings selection.
Rear joystick is available for intuitive selecting and switching of AF points as well as menu navigation and image playback.
Redeveloped mechanical shutter has improved durability and is rated for 300,000 actuations.
Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device or to use the device to remotely control the camera.
Dual SD memory card slots both support up to the UHS-II standard for fast and flexible file storage.
Included NP-W235 battery provides approximately 600 frames per charge when working with the EVF.
Film Simulation Modes: Taking advantage of FUJIFILM’s vast history in traditional film-based photography, the X-T4 integrates several Film Simulation modes, which mimic the look and feel of some of FUJIFILM’s classic film types:
Provia: The standard contrast and normal saturation color transparency film
Velvia: High contrast, high color saturation, and vivid color transparency film
Astia: Subdued contrast and color saturation with a look that is ideal for portraits
Classic Chrome: Delivers muted tones and deep color reproduction, similar to a dated slide film
Classic Neg: Muted contrast but vibrant colors with a vintage filmic feel
PRO Neg: Available with both Hi and Std. contrast options, this mimics the punchy-but-natural feeling of their professional-grade color negative film
Eterna: For a cinematic look, this provides a flat color, low saturation look well-suited to post-production color grading
Eterna Bleach Bypass: Refines the standard Eterna look with a higher key, higher contrast feeling while maintaining the overall desaturated look
Acros: Based on the popular B&W film, this monochrome mode has a distinct tonality and graininess and can be used along with Yellow, Red, and Green contrast filter effects
B and W: Straightforward and classic black and white effect with Yellow, Red, and Green contrast filter options
Sepia: Everyone’s favorite old-timey look mimicking the popular alternative process
In addition to simulating specific film types, a Grain Effect mode is also available to replicate the look of old film photos with an organic textured appearance, which is especially noticeable when printing. Color Chrome and Color Chrome Blue effects are also available to deepen color, tonal response, and gradation with higher saturation colors.
XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Lens
Bundled with the camera body is a versatile zoom that covers many different scenarios. The XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS lens features a 27-84mm equivalent focal length that covers wide-angle to telephoto perspectives with ease. The f/2.8-4 maximum aperture range ensures both speed and compactness in terms of design and it features three aspherical and one extra-low dispersion element for combating aberrations. Also, a linear autofocus motor ensures fast performance while an optical image stabilizer will limit the effects of camera shake.
- MainBrandFraterColorBlackModel NumberX-T4+XF18-55mm
- GeneralTypeMirrorless Digital CameraIncluded LensesYesFeatures26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 SensorX-Processor 4 Image Processor5-Axis In-Body Image StabilizationDCI/UHD 4K at 60 fps, Full HD at 240 fpsSupplied AccesoriesFUJIFILM XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Lens, FUJIFILM NP-W235 Lithium-Ion Battery (7.2V, 2200mAh), AC Power Adapter and Plug, USB Cable, Headphone Adapter, Shoulder Strap, Hot Shoe Cover, Vertical Grip Connection Cover, Memory Card Slot Cover, Sync Terminal Cover, Limited 1-Year Warranty Card
- SensorMegapixel26.1 MegapixelEffective Megapixel26.1 MegapixelMax resolution6240 x 4160Sensor photo detectorsSensor-ShiftSensor Size23.5 x 15.6 mmSensor typeCMOSBit Depth16-BitProcessorX-Processor 4 Image ProcessorColor filter arrayYellow, Red, and Green contrast filter effects
- ImageISO160-12800Image Stabilization5-Axis In-BodyFile formatImage: JPEG, Raw, TIFFAudio: AAC, Linear PCM (Stereo)
- Optics & FocusAutofocusPhase Detection: 425Manual focusYesNumber of focus points2Lens mountFUJIFILM X
- Screen / ViewfinderArticulated LCDYesScreen Size3.0-InchScreen dots1.62mTouch screenYesScreen typeArticulating Touchscreen LCDViewfinder typeElectronic (OLED)Viewfinder resolution3,690,000 DotViewfinder coverage1Viewfinder magnificationApprox. 0.75xDiopter Adjustment-4 to +2
- Photography FeaturesSelf-timer2/10-Second DelayBuilt-in flashNoExternal flashHot Shoe, PC TerminalFlash modesCommander, Manual, Off, Slow Sync, TTL AutoExposure modesAperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter PriorityExposure compensation-5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)Manual exposure mode1/8000 to 900 Second; 1/32000 to 900 SecondAperture Range1/8000 to 30 Second; 1/32000 to 30 SecondAperture priority1/8000 to 30 SecondShutter priority1/8000 to 900 Second; 1/32000 to 900 Second
- Videography FeaturesFormatAPS-C-formatMicrophoneBuilt-In Microphone (Stereo)External Microphone Input (Stereo)
- PhysicalBatteryYesBattery description1 x NP-W235 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 2200 mAh (Approx. 600 Shots)Dimensions134.6 x 92.8 x 63.8 mmBattery Life (CIPA)2200 mAh (Approx. 600 Shots)
- Other FeaturesOther Features425-Point Hybrid AF System3.69m-Dot 0.75x OLED EVF3.0" 1.62m-Dot Vari-Angle TouchscreenISO 160-12800, up to 15 fps ShootingBluetooth and Wi-Fi ConnectivityXF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS LensGPSNoGPS notesNo
- ConnectivityHDMIHDMI D (Micro)USBUSB Type-C (USB 3.1)Wi-FiYesBluetoothYesWirelessBluetooth, Wi-FiConnectivityBluetooth and Wi-Fi
- WeightWeight526 GRAM