Garmin 010-02701-12 Venu Sq 2 Smart Watch Metallic Mint Aluminium/Cool Mint
We are the authorized re-seller of Garmin products in this region.
- The total number of pixels on the screen, more pixels results in a sharper displayResolution: 320 x 360 pixels
- Bluetooth Version: Yes
- Capable of upgrading to future app versions and can be connected to related productsCompatible Products: Android and iOS Device
- Battery life: Smartwatch mode: Up to 11 days, Battery Saver Smartwatch mode: Up to 12 days, GPS-Only GNSS mode: Up to 26 hours, All-Systems GNSS mode: Up to 20 hours
- Color: Metallic Mint Aluminium/Cool Mint
With up to 11 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 26 hours in GPS mode, you won’t have to take off your watch every night to charge it meaning you can keep up with your well-being 24/7.
Made To Move With You
From a durable Corning Gorilla Glass 3 lens to the lightweight aluminum bezel and comfortable silicone band, this smartwatch was made to keep up with your lifestyle.
Wrist-Based Heart Rate
The watch samples your heart rate multiple times per second and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities, even while swimming.
Body Battery Energy Monitoring
See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you’ll know when your body is charged up and ready for activity or drained and needing to recharge with restful sleep.
Sleep Monitoring And Sleep Score
Understand how your body is recovering with our improved sleep monitoring feature. After waking up, you’ll receive a sleep score as well as breakdown of your sleep stages, Pulse Ox and respiration alongside detailed insights for improved sleep quality.
Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day with continuous tracking. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when the watch detects stress.
Health Snapshot Feature
Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats to share via the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone.
Women’s Health Tracking
Use the Garmin Connect smart-device app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even see and log details on your wrist with the Women’s Health Tracking app.
Pulse Ox Sensor
The Pulse Ox sensor gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day and as you sleep to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
This feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate and BMI or body fat percentage to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. And you can get tips to lower your fitness age.
When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much sweat you lose during activities.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
Built-In Sports Apps
Track all the ways you move with more than 25 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf, HIIT, tennis and more.
Let your watch do the planning. With preloaded cardio, strength, yoga, HIIT and Pilates workouts, all you have to do is exercise. Use the Garmin Connect app to download more workouts for free.
Choose from more than 1,600 exercises to build your own workouts in the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone. Then download them to the watch.
Use this activity profile with different timers to track your HIIT workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
Get a personal running coach on your wrist, for free, to help you train for your next 5K, 10K or half-marathon.
While you get out and about, Venu Sq 2 tracks steps, intensity minutes, calories burned and more. You can even sync this data across multiple Garmin smartwatches by using the Garmin Connect app.
Track your moderate and vigorous activity minutes, and see when during the day you earned them and during what activity. You can even add them as a data field on your watch to view during timed activities.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your Apple or Android smartphone. You can even respond to texts if you have an Android phone.
Safety And Tracking Features
If you’re ever in need of assistance, easily share a message with your live location with preselected contacts when your watch and compatible smartphone are paired.
Garmin Pay Contactless Payments
Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
Connect IQ Store
Download select apps, watch faces and more from the Connect IQ Store on your watch, or find more options in the smartphone app. It’s easy and even better it’s free.
Battery Saver Mode
Get even more juice from your smartwatch by toggling this setting on or off to maximize battery life.
If you’re spending a day in the water, on the water or relaxing nearby, yourwatch is good to join.
Garmin Connect App
See your health and fitness information, connect and compete with friends, sign up for challenges to earn badges and more — all in one free, zero-subscription app.
- MainColor FamilyGreenBrandGarminColorMetallic Mint Aluminium/Cool MintModel Number010-02701-12
- GeneralSeriesVenu Sq 2TypeSmartwatchCompatible ProductsAndroid and iOS DeviceWhat's in the Box1 x Venu Sq 2, 1 x Charging/data cable, 1 x Documentation
- DisplayDisplay TypeAMOLEDDisplay Size1.41 InchesResolution320 x 360 pixels
- FeaturesFeaturesThe Venu Sq 2 smartwatch has a sleek design that’s suited for every outfit and every part of your day and you can even customize it with Your Watch, Your Way.ControlsTouch and ButtonWaterproof5 ATM
- Input/OutputTerminalsInterfacesBluetooth, ANT+
- ConnectivityBluetooth VersionYesSensorsGPS, Glonass, Galileo, Garmin elevate wrist heart rate monitor, Compass, Accelerometer, Thermometer, Ambient light sensor, Pulse ox blood oxygen saturation monitor
- PhysicalBandSiliconeDimensions40.6 x 37 x 11.1 mmMaterial UsedCorning Gorilla Glass 3, Bezel: Anodized aluminium, Case: Fiber-reinforced polymer
- BatteryBattery lifeSmartwatch mode: Up to 11 days, Battery Saver Smartwatch mode: Up to 12 days, GPS-Only GNSS mode: Up to 26 hours, All-Systems GNSS mode: Up to 20 hours
- WeightWeight38 GRAM
- DimensionsWidth40.6 MILLIMETERHeight11.1 MILLIMETERDepth37 MILLIMETER