Google Nest Secure Alarm System Starter Kit White (International Version)
+ AED 13.00 Shipping
- Type: Alarm System
- Color: White
The Item is Imported From USA. During Setup Please Change Region Of Your Phone To USA.
People also viewed
Tough on bad guys. Easy on you. Meet the Nest Secure alarm system.
- 3 security levels include alarm off, home and guarding, and away and guarding
- Security alerts let you know what triggered an alarm, giving you the option to call the police or an emergency contact
- No Rush feature enables you to arm and disarm the alarm at your own pace, with a friendly voice alerting you to how much time you have left
- Remind Me alerts enable you to arm your system directly from your smartphone
- Tamper detection
- Detects include two replaceable coin batteries
- Dog pass ensures that your dog doesn’t set off the motion sensors and alarm
- Support for up to 30 Detect devices
- Tags are suitable for children, family members, dog walkers, babysitters, or anyone who requires access to your secured home
- Tags can be disabled if they get lost or stolen
- Support for up to 10 Tag devices
- Tags are IP57-rated water- and drop-resistant
- Optional Nest Pro installation is available for those who don’t want to install the system themselves
- Nest Tag
- Nest app
- Google Assistant
No stressful countdowns, loud beeps, or rushing out the door.
You can choose how much time you need to arm or disarm before the alarm goes off – up to 5 minutes. For doors you use most, you might give yourself more time. For doors you hardly use, you can set No Delay so the alarm goes off instantly when it opens. And if you forget to arm, you’ll get a Remind Me alert on your phone.
- No Rush arm/disarm
- Remind Me alerts
Tag, you’re in.
Give Nest Tag to family or people you trust. Set a schedule to let someone in at certain times, like your dog walker. And don’t worry if you lose one. You can easily disable it in the Nest app.
One sensor can sense two things.
Stick Nest Detect on a window, and you’ll know when it opens. Stick it on a wall, and it senses motion in a room. And when you stick it on a door, it can sense both motion and open/close. You can turn motion detection on and off in the Nest app.
- Open tone
- Senses open/close
And it can do more than sense.
Nest Detect looks out for your family, whether you’re home or away. When your kids run out the door to the backyard, you’ll hear an open tone. When you need to leave early and the house is armed, Quiet Open keeps the alarm silent while you open the door. Pathlight helps you find your way in the dark. And Dog Pass keeps your small pooch from setting off the alarm.
- Open tone
- Quiet Open
- Dog Pass
Always know what’s happening at home.
If the alarm goes off, you’ll get a security alert on your phone.¹ Check the free Nest app to see what triggered the alarm – either a door or window opened or someone entered a room. Then you can call the police or your emergency contacts.
- Get a security alert
- Verify what’s happening
- Call the police