Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera Black With AF-S DX Nikkor 18-140mm VR Lens
Inclusive of VAT
From AED 174.00/month with Flexipay
+ AED 13.00 Shipping
Delivery 07 Feb - 08 Feb
Chat with Seller
- 1 Year warranty
Estimated Delivery 06 Feb - 07 Feb
Estimated Delivery 06 Feb - 07 Feb
- Color: Black
- Actual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can takeEffective Megapixel: 20.9 MP
- Higher ISO number can capture images in low light environments without having to use a flashISO: 100-51200 (Expanded ISO 1640000)
- More convenience when attempting to focus on objectsNumber of focus points: 51
- Actual screen size in inches measured diagonallyScreen Size: 3.2 Inches
- Number of pictures taken per second. Higher the number more pictures can be takenImage Per Second: 8 fps
Pursue incredible moments with the intuitive DX-format D7500. Designed to be agile, the D7500 packs a 20.9-megapixel CMOS sensor and the EXPEED 5 image-processing engine into a durable and compact body, while an ISO range from 100 to 51200 gives you the freedom to shoot detailed images even in harsh lighting conditions. With its 51-point autofocus system and a continuous shooting speed of approximately 8 frames per second, this camera is a paragon of fast-paced shooting. The D7500 records up to 4K UHD/30p videos in breath-taking detail, so you can take your passion to the next level. Seamlessly shoot and share on the go with SnapBridge, an app that automatically transfers your images to your smart device via Wi-Fi. Whatever your subject, the D7500 will always deliver reliable and unparalleled performance with every shot.
PREPARED FOR ANYTHING
When shooting fast-moving subjects or critical moments,you need a camera that can keep pace. Utilising a Multi-CAM 3500 II’s autofocus(AF) sensor module with detection down to -3 EV, the D7500 captures everydetail in sharp focus, even in low light situations. The 51-point AF systemcovers a wide area of frame, including 15 cross-type sensors offering higherdetection strength, for superior subject detection and acquisition. To keep upwith the action, the EXPEED 5 image-processing engine and an increased buffersize gives the D7500 the power to shoot up to approximately 8 frames per second forapproximately 50 frames in RAW or 100 frames in JPEG. Increase your efficiencyand avoid overblown highlights from strong light sources, such as the settingsun, with the highlight-weighted metering mode a first for the D7000 seriesDSLRs.
CAPTURE YOUR VISION
Made for more than just photography, the versatile D7500can record up to 4K UHD/30p cinematic-quality videos and has a built-intime-lapse mode that renders beautiful high-speed sequences in 4K UHD. Its electronicVibration Reduction reduces the effects of camera shake in all directionsfor smoother and sharper films, even during handheld shooting. Achieve richertonal gradation and natural brightness with Active D-Lighting, a function thatpreserves details in highlights and shadows when shooting high contrast scenes.
FOLLOW YOUR INSTINCTS
Discover new perspectives and photograph your subjectsfrom a range of angles with the D7500’s tilting touch-panel 3.2-in LCD monitor.Customise your images the way you envisioned them by using a variety of PictureControl modes. The new Auto Picture Control mode automatically adjusts colour,sharpness, and clarity, without the need for retouching. For added versatility,the multiple exposure function lets you combine up to 10 images and save allsingle frames alongside the composite image. The D7500 is also the first NikonDSLR to offer in-camera RAW batch processing, a function that processes imagesin large quantities and maintains the individual parameters for each photo.Additionally, the dedicated movie menu increases your workflow efficiency bygiving you the option to seamlessly switch between video and still shootingwhilst retaining your respective settings.
Created with agility in mind, the D7500 is built with amonocoque structure made from high-stiffness carbon fibre and reinforced bythermoplastic. Weighing approximately 720g, the compact and lightweight D7500also features a deep ergonomic grip for easy handling and increased comfort.The comprehensive weather sealing keeps out dust and water droplets with ease,even when conditions are less than ideal, making the D7500 a rugged andreliable companion.
SMART AND SEAMLESS SHARING
Enjoy seamless online sharing with the free SnapBridge app.After performing a simple one-time set up on your compatible smart device, theD7500 will maintain a constant connection via the built-in Bluetooth andWi-Fi. For added convenience, SnapBridge will automatically transfer yourimages to your smart device and upload them to Nikon Image Space on the go.It also gives you the option of using your smart device to shoot remotely froma distance, so you can get the most out of your D7500.
TAKE IT FURTHER
Whatever your photographic needs, there’s a wide range ofNIKKOR lenses and accessories for you. The D7500 is the first Nikon DSLR toemploy a built-in flash that supports a radio-controlled Advanced WirelessLighting system. This lets you light your subjects from off camera positions toadd depth and drama to your shots. Simply attach the WR-R10 Wireless RemoteController to your D7500 and control up to six groups of SB-5000 Speedlights,even when they’re out of view.
- MainBrandNikonColorBlackModel NumberD7500
- GeneralTypeDSLRIncluded LensesAF-S DX Nikkor 18-140mm VR LensFeatures20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor | EXPEED 5 Image Processor | 3.2" 922k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD | 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps | Multi-CAM 3500FX II 51-Point AF System | Native ISO 51200, Expanded ISO 1,640,000 | 8 fps Shooting for Up to 100 Frames | SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi | 180k-Pixel RGB Sensor and Group Area AFSupplied AccesoriesNikon D7500 DSLR Camera | EN-EL15a Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery | MH-25A Battery Charger for EN-EL15 Li-Ion Battery | UC-E20 Micro USB Cable | AN-DC3 Camera Strap (Black) | DK-5 Eyepiece Shield (Replacement) | DK-28 Rubber Eyecup | BF-1B Body Cap
- SensorMegapixel21.51 MPEffective Megapixel20.9 MPMax resolution5568 x 3712Image ratio w:h3:2 | 16:9Sensor Size23.5 x 15.6 mmSensor typeCMOSBit Depth14-BitProcessorEXPEED 5
- ImageISO100-51200 (Expanded ISO 1640000)Custom white balanceYesUncompressed formatRAWFile formatJPEG, RAW
- Optics & FocusAutofocus assist lampYesNumber of focus points51Lens mountNikon FFocal length multiplier1.5x Crop Factor
- Screen / ViewfinderArticulated LCDYesScreen Size3.2 InchesScreen dots922000Touch screenYesScreen typeLCDLive viewYesViewfinder typePentaprismViewfinder magnificationApprox. 0.94xDiopter Adjustment-2 to +1 m
- Photography FeaturesImage Per Second8 fpsMinimum shutter speed30 sec.Maximum shutter speed1/8000Self-timer2,5,10,20 sec.Built-in flashYesFlash X sync speed1/250 SecondExternal flashHot ShoeExposure modesAperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Program, Scene Modes, Shutter Priority, UserExposure compensation-5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV Steps)Manual exposure modeYesShutter priorityYesSubject / scene modesYes
- Videography FeaturesFormat.MOV, .MP4Video Resolutions4K (3840x2160)MicrophoneBuilt-inSpeakerYes
- StorageStorage media typesSD/SDHC/SDXCBuilt-in StorageNo
- PhysicalBatteryRechargeable Lithium-IonBattery descriptionEN-EL15aDimensionsApprox. 135.5 x 104 x 72.5 mm
- Other FeaturesTimelapse recordingYes
- ConnectivityHDMIHDMI Type CUSBMicro USB Type BWi-FiYesBluetoothYesConnectivity1/8" Headphone, 1/8" Microphone, HDMI C (Mini), Micro-USB, Nikon DC2, USB 2.0
- WeightWeight720 GRAM
- Recommended AccessoriesRecommended Accessories
- Hi Speed Memory Cards
- Lenses (Zoom and Macro)
- Filters (UV and Polarized)
- Tripods and Monopods
- Backpack and Case
- HDMI Cables and Card Readers
- Additional Batteries and Chargers
- Software(Photoshop, CorelDraw, Aperture and Others)
- Cleaning Kits
- Studio Kits and Triggers
- Photo Frames
- Printers and Photo Paper
|Sharaf DG||AED 3,699.00||View 2 more promotion|
Best Price Guarantee (Check prices across power retailers. The prices shown here are provided by Price Check – a 3rd party application. Sharaf DG is not liable for the prices disclosed by the application.)