Nikon Z7 Digital Mirrorless Camera Black+ 24-70MM F/4 Lens
- Actual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can takeEffective Megapixel: 45.7 MP
- Higher ISO number can capture images in low light environments without having to use a flashISO: 64-25600
- More convenience when attempting to focus on objectsNumber of focus points: Phase Detection: 493
- Actual screen size in inches measured diagonallyScreen Size: 3.2 Inches
- Number of pictures taken per second. Higher the number more pictures can be takenImage Per Second: 9 fps
- Color: Black
More than mirrorless,Nikon mirrorless
More than mirrorless.
Our vision has always been to create cameras and lenses that capture more light. More light means more detail. More speed. More possibilities. The Z 7 brings that vision to life (and then some). Combining the advantages of a lightweight mirrorless design, a revolutionary new full-frame lens mount and matched lenses, a Nikon designed 45.7MP image sensor and seamless integration with Nikon’s DSLR system—including the NIKKOR lenses you love—the Z 7 is a camera unlike any before it. And yet, it’s unmistakably a Nikon. This is mirrorless reinvented.
Legendary F-Mount NIKKOR Lenses
Greater performance from the lenses you love.
When used with the optional Mount Adapter FTZ, more than 90 F-Mount NIKKOR lenses maintain all of their sharpness, resolving power and functionality and gain the advantages of the Z 7’s in-body VR, silent shooting, PDAF focusing system, 4K video and more. Approximately 360 F-Mount NIKKOR lenses can be used. Compatibility as only Nikon can deliver.
New 3.6M-Dot Quad VGA Viewfinder
Oh, what a view.
Take an ultra-high resolution QUAD VGA display, add Nikon optics for magnification, including Aspherical lens elements and Fluorine coating, and you’ve got an EVF experience unlike any before it. Minimal lag and blackout, 100% frame coverage (approx.), corner-to-corner clarity and sharp magnification. It has the feel of an optical viewfinder, and you can use it for both stills and videos.
New Icon-Driven Info Display
Keep your eye on the prize.
All relevant info is displayed out of the way and is easy on the eyes. A new customizable menu appears right inside the viewfinder, so you can quickly adjust settings without ever taking your eye off the shot. Focus modes, white balance, exposure, VR settings, Picture Controls, and more—all within eye’s reach. Preview exposure and white balance changes, image stabilization and depth-of-field in real time. You can even review the photo or video you just shot.
Up to 5 Stops of VR Image Stabilization
Powerful in-body 5-axis VR image stabilization is applied to whatever NIKKOR Z lens you’re using. Up to five stops of image stabilization in up to five directions—yaw, pitch, roll, X and Y. During video recording, optical VR is combined with electronic VR (e-VR) for even steadier shots. Normal VR mode for static subjects. Sports VR for moving subjects.
VR for F-Mount NIKKOR Lenses
For the first time, F-Mount NIKKOR lenses like the AF-S NIKKOR 105mm f/1.4E ED or AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED can benefit from in-body 3-axis VR.NIKKOR lenses that already have VR, like the AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR, get the added benefit of roll axis for a total of 3-axis VR. Just add the optional Mount Adapter FTZ and you’re good to go.
Full Frame 4K Ultra HD
Amazing productions start here.
Capture cinematic 16:9 4K UHD/30p video in full-frame using the total width and resolution of the Z 7’s backside-illuminated sensor. Clean output at high ISO. Zero crop factor with full-frame NIKKOR Z and F-Mount NIKKOR lenses. Full-pixel readout in DX Mode for sharper 4K footage with rich information equivalent to 5K. Focus Peaking in both 4K and 1080p recording. Simultaneous 8MP stills. This is 4K as it was meant to be.
WATCH THE VIDEO(VIEW IN A LIGHTBOX)
New Z Mount
17% larger internal diameter than Nikon’s acclaimed F Mount. Wider than any full-frame mount available. It totally changes what’s possible with lens design. Enhanced low-light performance. Even illumination from corner-to-corner. Maximum apertures as wide as f/0.95. Faster data transfer between camera and lens. This is the ideal balance between mount diameter, large image sensor and flange focal distance.
9 FPS Shooting
The speed to succeed.
Shoot up to 9 FPS at full resolution (12-bit RAW or JPEG) with minimal shooting noise and without the need for an external battery pack. For complete silence, switch to Silent Mode and shoot up to 8 FPS with no mechanical noise.
New connectivity option
Connect to a Mac or PC over Wi-Fi and wirelessly transfer RAW, JPEG and movie files. Two modes available: Camera Access Point mode, for connecting directly to a PC, and Station (STA) mode, for connecting over a router.
Remote Shooting And Rf Speedlight Control
Capture and create remotely
Take control of the light with any compatible Nikon Speedlight. Use the optional WR-R10 Wireless Remote Controller for wirelessly controlling SB-5000 Speedlights from another room, around corners or outdoors in bright sunlight. Advanced Wireless Lighting using optically controlled Speedlights like the SB-700 and SB-500 is also possible. For remote shooting, the WR-1 and WR-R10 Wireless Remote Controllers can be used.
- MainBrandNikonColorBlackModel NumberZ7
- GeneralTypeMirrorless Digital CameraIncluded Lenses24-70MM F/4 LensFeatures45.7MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor | EXPEED 6 Image Processing Engine | UHD 4K30 Video; N-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out | 493-Point Phase-Detect AF System
- SensorMegapixel46.89 MPEffective Megapixel45.7 MPMax resolution8256 x 5504Image ratio w:h1:1, 3:2, 4:5, 16:9Sensor Size35.9 x 23.9 mmSensor typeCMOSBit Depth14-Bit
- ImageISO64-25600Custom white balanceYesImage StabilizationSensor-Shift, 5-WayUncompressed formatRAWFile formatJPEG, RAW
- Optics & FocusNumber of focus pointsPhase Detection: 493Lens mountNikon Z
- Screen / ViewfinderArticulated LCDYesScreen Size3.2 InchesScreen dots2,100,000Screen typeLCDLive viewYesViewfinder typeElectronicViewfinder coverage100%Viewfinder magnificationApprox. 0.80xDiopter Adjustment-4 to +2 m
- Photography FeaturesImage Per Second9 fpsMinimum shutter speed30 sec.Maximum shutter speed1/8000 sec.Self-timer2, 5, 10, 20 sec.Built-in flashNoFlash X sync speed1 / 200 sec.External flashHot ShoeFlash modesFirst-Curtain Sync Off,Rear Curtain/Slow Sync Rear Sync,Red-Eye Reduction Slow Sync,Slow Sync/Red-Eye ReductionAperture priorityYesShutter priorityYes
- Videography FeaturesVideo Resolutions3840 x 2160pFormatMOV, MP4, H.264MicrophoneBuilt-In Mic: With Video (Stereo)
- StorageStorage media typesXQD memory cards
- PhysicalBatteryRechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery PackBattery descriptionEN-EL15bDimensions134.0 x 100.5 x 67.5 mmBattery Life (CIPA)Approx. 330 shots
- Other FeaturesGPSVia the SnapBridge app
- ConnectivityHDMIType C HDMI connectorUSBUSB Type CWi-FiYes (IEEE 802.11b/g/n/a/ac)BluetoothBluetooth Standard Ver. 4.2 (2.4 GHz band)
- WeightWeight585 GRAM
- Recommended AccessoriesRecommended Accessories
- Hi Speed Memory Cards
- Lenses (Zoom and Macro)
- Filters (UV and Polarized)
- Tripods and Monopods
- Backpack and Case
- HDMI Cables and Card Readers
- Additional Batteries and Chargers
- Software(Photoshop, CorelDraw, Aperture and Others)
- Cleaning Kits
- Studio Kits and Triggers
- Photo Frames
- Printers and Photo Paper
|Sharaf DG||AED 12,999.00|
Best Price Guarantee (Check prices across power retailers. The prices shown here are provided by Price Check – a 3rd party application. Sharaf DG is not liable for the prices disclosed by the application.)
People also viewed
People also buy
Recently viewed items