- It is the bottom or downside of the ironSoleplate: SteamGlide Plus
- Type: Steam Iron
- Steam Output: 50 g/min
- Higher the wattage, the quicker and hotter the iron getsPower Consumption: 2600 Watts
- Power Supply: 220 - 240 Volts
- Power Cord Length: 2 m
- Color: Aqua Blue
Thanks to our innovative design, the calc particles are easily broken and automatically collected in the removable calc container. The calc can be easily washed away in less than 15 seconds allowing great results overtime
SteamGlide soleplate is Philips premium soleplate
SteamGlide soleplate is the best Philips soleplate for your steam iron. It has great scratch resistancy, glides excellent and is easy to clean.
Up to 230g steam boost blasts stubborn creases
Penetrates deeper into fabrics to easily remove stubborn creases.
2600W for quick heat-up and powerful performance
Delivers a fast warm-up and powerful performance to get your ironing done quickly
Steam output of up to 50 g/min for best crease removal
Continuous steam output of up to 50 g/min gives you the perfect amount of steam to efficiently remove all creases.
Quick calc release system for an easy cleaning of your iron
Quick Calc Release for an easy cleaning or your iron and a long-lasting steam performance
- MainBrandPhilipsColorAqua BlueModel NumberGC4558/26
- GeneralTypeSteam IronFeatures50g/min continuous steam230g steam boostSteamGlide Plus Soleplate
- Features-IronsSteam Boost230 gSteam Output50 g/minSoleplateSteam IronSprayYes
- PowerPower Consumption2600 WattsPower Supply220 - 240 Volts
- PhysicalDimensions13.7 x 16.7 x 33.2 cmPower Cord Length2 m
- WeightWeight1.79 KILOGRAM