Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime 4G Dual Sim Smartphone 16GB Black
No Longer Available
- OS Version: Marshmallow 6.0.1It is version of software platform on top of which other programs, can run on mobile devices
- Screen Size: 5.0 InchesActual size in inches measured diagonally
- CPU: Quad-core 1.4 GHzFour 'core elements' in this processor. They multitask to make this device run smoothly. Useful for gaming, HD video and photos
- Internal Memory: 16 GBUpto 2000 songs or 3750 photos
- RAM: 2 GBRegular games & running 4-5 apps smoothly
- Rear / Front Camera: 13 MP / 5 MPActual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can take
- Battery Capacity: 2400mAhMilliampere (mAh) hour is a measure of the capacity of the battery. The higher the mAh rating, the more powerful the battery
Boasts a stunning brushed metal finish with zero camera protrusion to ensure an overall ultra slim design. Its enlarged screen features flowing curved edges for optimal viewing and comfortable single handed use.
Brighten up your photos
Featuring an F1.9 lens that allows for bright images even in low light settings, its 13MP camera ensures that all that you capture is beautifully crisp with vivid detail.
Control and capture at will
Its Wide Selfie function together with its front camera lets you fit more people in group shots and capture beautiful scenery as it was meant to be seen. You can even use your palm to take photos with ease.
Enhanced RAM and ROM support allows for smoother UI transitions and greater multitasking abilities. Smart Manager does the thinking for you by checking and optimising handset status, keeping you one step ahead.
Safe and sound
Features a quick and secure solution to make sure that you are the only one that has access to your device. Its touch-based fingerprint sensor lets you unlock your device safely within a second.
Now with even longer lasting battery power to pack in more multimedia and keep gamers in the action. Ultra Power Saving Mode turns off all background running apps to drastically minimise battery consumption.