Sony Alpha a6400 Mirrorless Digital Camera ILCE-6400 Black Body Only
- Actual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can takeEffective Megapixel: 24.2 MP
- Higher ISO number can capture images in low light environments without having to use a flashISO: 100-32000
- More convenience when attempting to focus on objectsNumber of focus points: 425 Phase
- Actual screen size in inches measured diagonallyScreen Size: 3 Inches
- Number of pictures taken per second. Higher the number more pictures can be takenImage Per Second: 11 fps
- Color: Black
Sony α6400 E-mount camera with APS-C Sensor. Lightweight, compact and sturdily built, the α6400 is loaded with impressive capabilities and features. With super-fast AF and highly precise subject tracking, it's ideal for capturing fast-moving action, while its wide sensitivity range and stunning image quality make it suitable for just about any photographic opportunity you may encounter, whether you're shooting stills or movies.
Innovation in service to your creativity
Unleash your creative potential with high-level performance and advanced features such as AI-powered Real-time Eye AF; new, high-precision Real-time Tracking; high-speed continuous shooting and 4K HDR (HLG) movie-shooting.
Reliable AF for great action shots
The camera’s innovative AF quickly and reliably detects the position of the subject and then tracks the subject’s motion, keeping it in sharp focus.
425 phase-detection AF points
Densely distributed focus points blanket around 84% of the image area, aiding subject capture.
Fast continuous shooting with AF/AE at up to 11fps
Never miss a moment of the action thanks to fast internal processing and high-capacity buffer memory. Fire off shots at up to 11fps with after-view or 8fps for live-view, with minimal display lag, and take up to around 116 shots in JPEG (Standard) or 46 shots in compressed RAW format in one continuous burst.
Newly adopted AI-based subject recognition technology processes a vast amount of data to detect and track even rapidly moving subjects.
Real-time Tracking reliably maintains focus
For sporting events and other situations where your subjects are moving quickly, keeping them in constant focus can make all the difference between catching an important, dramatic moment or missing it.
Enjoy beautiful, remarkably detailed images
Thanks to the large sensor and the latest image-processing engine, you can shoot whatever you encounter in your everyday life, with beautifully crisp and clear images and natural colours even in low-light settings.
A 24.2-megapixel sensor plus enhanced image-processing engine
The APS-C sensor features copper wiring and enhanced circuit processing that aid in boosting light collection efficiency. In conjunction with the image-processing engine, this helps achieve superior image resolution and more natural depiction of textures.
Cleaner images even in dim light
Improved noise suppression has led to cleaner image quality, even in dark scenes where high-sensitivity shooting is required. The native ISO sensitivity has increased to a maximum ISO 32000 (with expanded ISO sensitivity at a maximum ISO 102400 for stills). Noise reduction is particularly effective in the frequently used medium-to-high sensitivity range.
Creative movie production
From full-pixel readout without pixel binning enabling high-resolution 4K movie recording to HDR (HLG) and S-Log/S-Gamut options and Slow & Quick Motion recording, the α6400 is loaded with advanced capabilities to support your movie-making creativity.
Create time-lapse movies
Newly introduced interval shooting, which is continuous shooting with a pause of 1-60 seconds between still shots, can be carried out within the camera. This can then be used to create time-lapse movies on a PC using the Viewer app from the Imaging EdgeTM desktop applications.
Vlog with useful features
If you’re shooting vlogs, the 180-degree tiltable LCD monitor is useful for framing your own shots. For sound recording, in addition to the external microphone jack there is also an optional XLR adaptor (available separately) to facilitate the use of pro-level microphones to give you better audio quality.
Take advantage of various movie functions
Movies in slow motion (up to 5x) and quick motion (up to 60x) can be recorded in the camera, without post-processing on a PC. Alternatively, 120fps high-speed shooting of Full HD video can be used to create high-quality slow-motion footage in post-production. Proxy movie recording allows easier editing and previewing, and Photo Capture lets you extract stills from recorded movies.
- MainBrandSonyColorBlackModel NumberILCE6400-KIT1RCL
- GeneralTypeMirrorless Digital CameraIncluded LensesBody OnlyFeatures24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS Sensor | BIONZ X Image Processor | Real-Time Eye AF & Real-Time Tracking | XGA Tru-Finder 2.36m-Dot OLED EVF | 3.0" 921.6k-Dot 180° Tilting Touchscreen | Internal UHD 4K Video, S-Log3, and HLG | S&Q Motion in Full HD from 1-120 fps | Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC | 425 Phase- & Contrast-Detect AF Points | Up to 11 fps Shooting and ISO 102,400Supplied Accesories
- AC Adaptor
- Accessory shoe cap
- Body cap
- Eyepiece cup
- Micro USB cable
- Power cord
- Rechargeable Battery NP-FW50
- Shoulder strap
- SensorMegapixel25 MPEffective Megapixel24.2 MPMax resolution6000 x 4000Other Resolutions
Image ratio w:h3:2, 16:9Sensor Size23.5 x 15.6 mmSensor typeCMOSBit Depth14-BitProcessorBIONZ X Image ProcessorColor spacesRGB standard (with sYCC gamut) and Adobe RGB standard compatible with TRILUMINOS Color
- L: 6000 x 3376 (20M), M: 4240 x 2400 (10M), S: 3008 x 1688 (5.1M)
- L: 4000x4000 (16M), M: 2832x2832 (8.0M), S: 2000x2000 (4.0M)
- Wide: horizontal 12,416 x 1,856 (23M), vertical 5,536 x 2,160 (12M), Standard: horizontal 8,192 x 1,856 (15M), vertical 3,872 x 2,160 (8.4M)
- ImageISO100-32000Uncompressed formatRAWFile formatJPEG, RAW
- Optics & FocusNumber of focus points425 PhaseLens mountSony E-Mount
- Screen / ViewfinderArticulated LCDYesScreen Size3 InchesScreen dots921600Touch screenYesScreen typeLCDLive viewYesViewfinder typeElectronicViewfinder coverage100%Viewfinder magnificationApprox. 1.07xDiopter Adjustment-4.0 to +3.0 m
- Photography FeaturesImage Per Second11 fpsMinimum shutter speed1/4000 sec.Maximum shutter speed30 sec.Self-timer2, 5, 10 sec.Built-in flashYesFlash X sync speed1/160 sec.External flashHot Shoe, WirelessAperture priorityYesShutter priorityYes
- Videography FeaturesVideo Resolutions4K (3840x2160)FormatAVCHD 2.0, MP4, XAVC SMicrophoneBuilt-inSpeakerYes
- StorageStorage media typesSD/SDHC/SDXC, Memory Stick PRO HG-Duo/Micro M2/Pro Duo
- PhysicalBattery1 x NP-FW50 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 1080 mAhBattery descriptionNP-FW50Dimensions120.0 x 66.9 x 59.7 mmBattery Life (CIPA)Approx. 360 shots (Viewfinder) / Approx. 410 shots (LCD monitor)
- ConnectivityHDMIHDMI micro connector (Type-D)USBMicro USBWi-FiYesBluetoothv4.1NFCYes
- Recommended AccessoriesRecommended Accessories
- Hi Speed Memory Cards
- Lenses (Zoom and Macro)
- Filters (UV and Polarized)
- Tripods and Monopods
- Backpack and Case
- HDMI Cables and Card Readers
- Additional Batteries and Chargers
- Software(Photoshop, CorelDraw, Aperture and Others)
- Cleaning Kits
- Studio Kits and Triggers
- Photo Frames
- Printers and Photo Paper
|Sharaf DG||AED 4,299.00|
Best Price Guarantee (Check prices across power retailers. The prices shown here are provided by Price Check – a 3rd party application. Sharaf DG is not liable for the prices disclosed by the application.)
People also viewed
People also buy
Recently viewed items